Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Obagi Clenziderm M.D. System - Reviews

Obagi Clenziderm M.D. System
Brand: Obagi

View Ingredients
Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Arginine Cocoate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg 100 Stearate, Ammonium Cocoyl Isethionate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Mentha Citrata (Bergamot) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

Lotion
Ingredients:
Benzyl Benzoate, BHT, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloydimethyl Taurate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Squalane, Water (Aqua).

Moisturizer
Ingredients:
Acrylates / C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross polymer, Allontoin, Butylparaben, Cetyl Dimethicone, Corn Starch Modified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Cross Polymer, Ethylparaben, Isobutyylparaben, Lauryl PEG / PPG 18 / 18 Methicone, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Water.
Millie089
genmc
rapidtransit440
Kmitch
milly857

Kmitch
Please read the huge review I have just posted about this product above yours. Obagi changed my life and ended my acne. Your skin going red and sore is MEANT to happen, it is part of your body adjusting to the product. It only lasts around 3 weeks and then your skin completely stops reacting and goes back to normal. You have to go through this stage, everyone does. Obagi stopped my acne entirely and saved me from years of misery. I knew about the redness as my clinic explained it would happen, but this video also really inspired me - http://youtu.be/1D6cxA_WlDs . Its worth going through the process, trust me, I hope if you haven't already found a cure that your give it another try. best Wishes to you.

Link to comment
pache4321
ryeryechickenpie

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes