Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads reviews

2.8/5 - 21 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denatured, Isoceteth 20, Hydrogen Peroxide, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylparaben, EDTA (Ethylenediamine-Tetra-Acetic Acid), Potassium Sorbate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads, 90 ea
updated: 09/30/2016 22:19 UTC
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads, 90 Each (Pack of 4)
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads 90 ea

Terrible product
Reviewed on June 16, 2017

These I tried once. They do burn a LOT. They didn't help my acne in any way when I was having severe flare ups. I did go a little extreme with leaving them on my skin as well as I was desperate because I had boil sized pimples. Nothing worked!

by Sandarella07 on 08/16/2017 15:00
Use vo5 ocean refresh shampoo on face every night in shower do not scrub in face gently wash it then flush face with cold water then apply a moisturizer give it time to help your flare ups it took me about 6 months to clear up my face now I'm completely clear
Worst product for acne
Reviewed on May 22, 2017

This product is not meant for people with acne .

I am using chambor cleanser toner and moisturizer since last 1 month and my skin has recovered a lot.After that one of my friend suggested me to use these acne pads from clearasil to reduce the acne from inside so I ordered this product from ebay and as all you know ebay services it took them so long to deliver this product .

Then I used this pads for 2 days all of sudden my cheeks started getting red pimples big one with full of blood not even with pus..

Irritation started my skin started looking so red and irritated in just two days then I stopped using this and continued my Daily routine my chambor cleanser toner and moisturizer ..twice a week himalaya neem face pack .and putting coconut oil on my dark spots every night before sleeping. .and now everything is fine my skin is looking perfect like before .

Well moisturised .clean ..

I would not recommend this product to people with red blood filled pimples and oily skin .It will make your skin worse .dont use it.

Never buy
Reviewed on July 31, 2016

I didn't have super bad acne but I wanted to do something for my trip I am going on with in 2 days I had tons on little white heads Ann over my chin an lip area! I'm stopping use an never again will buy terrible product

Worst product EVER
Reviewed on June 20, 2016

This was one of the very first acne products I used and I partially attribute it to my 10 year long battle with acne. Maybe if I had never ruined my skin with this, I wouldn't be suffering the way I am now. My grandma forced me to use these every night before I would go to bed for a while, and because of them my acne was so exacerbated that I, as an 11 year old little girl, was too ashamed and embarrassed to go to school. It caused way more breakouts than it cleared and sunk my self esteem. Every time I was forced to use one, I'd wake up the next morning with dread, wondering just how many more new breakouts I would find once I made my way to a mirror.

If you love yourself at all, DO NOT USE THESE!!!

by Britty on 07/31/2016 12:58
Same thing happened to me with these will never again use
Horrible
Reviewed on March 6, 2016

I had always used clearasil but this is too much! My face was burning the next day woke up with tiny bumps on my face! Never will i buy again.

by Britty on 07/31/2016 12:58
2 days after use this happened too I could pop like 10 by just running my fingernail over the area
Worked Well
Reviewed on March 2, 2016

I have used these before, and the worked well. Although, using harsh chemicals is not good for the skin. I used these for a while with zero problems, so do not overuse chemicals.

No regrets!
Reviewed on April 20, 2015

Love these! My acne gets quite bad mainly due to hormones but using these pads really got rid of the harshness of the spots as well as keeping my skin clear. They do leave my skin a little dry but its no where near as dry as other creams and face washes have left my skin.

Would definitely recommend :)

Worked wonders
Reviewed on December 15, 2014

This product really works, I had been using garnier to dry my many blackheads on my forehead...but my blackheads din't go away and kept reappearing so went to a chemist and got myself clearasil blackhead clearing scrub and rapid action pads gosh wat a miracle products... My blackheads dried out in two days...I could not believe the smoothness I felt and saw on face after a long time....really satisfied. Ohh by the way *** perfect skin now

No results yet but it burns
Reviewed on August 17, 2014

So, I usually apply the acne and marks cream before applying the pads which has become the part I dread the most. I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and I thought the burn would ease up by now but I guess that's just what comes along with cleaning my pores. Also, I haven't really seen any results yet.

Helps a little
Reviewed on June 21, 2014

I've been using this for a while now, works well to dry out spots. I do not recommend this for sensitive/dry skin. I do not have dry/sensitive skin but it burnt my face :( !! Don't use too often. Does not help with blackheads & marks however. Reduces redness though.