Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads Reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads

Horrible!!

I've been using this product for a while now and I'm really disappointed by how the product has delivered. i Honestly feel like I've broke out more since I've been using this product. The redness of my acne is more noticeable, skin feels dry after applying the product. I honestly don't recommend this product to anyone.

Love these!

I've been using this product for quite a while now. I don't have much acne but I do get really bad blind pimples/boils and these pads seriously help. You're only supposed to put these on affected areas, NOT YOUR WHOLE FACE. I've never had any issues while using these. I find they work by drying out the pimple and bringing it to the surface (with my blind pimples). Eventually, the 'head' of the pimple will dry out and it falls off or you can pick it off. It take patience for my pimples or acne to go away, and these pads really help. I would recommend this to everybody with occasional spots but not severe acne, as the chemicals will completely ruin your skin. AND DONT PUT THIS PRODUCT ALL OVER YOUR FACE. Only dab a bit of it on the affected areas (not blackheads or whiteheads) and it works like a miracle.

Terrible product

These I tried once. They do burn a LOT. They didn't help my acne in any way when I was having severe flare ups. I did go a little extreme with leaving them on my skin as well as I was desperate because I had boil sized pimples. Nothing worked!

Use vo5 ocean refresh shampoo on face every night in shower do not scrub in face gently wash it then flush face with cold water then apply a moisturizer give it time to help your flare ups it took me about 6 months to clear up my face now I'm completely clear

Worst product for acne

This product is not meant for people with acne . I am using chambor cleanser toner and moisturizer since last 1 month and my skin has recovered a lot.After that one of my friend suggested me to use these acne pads from clearasil to reduce the acne from inside so I ordered this product from ebay and as all you know ebay services it took them so long to deliver this product . Then I used this pads for 2 days all of sudden my cheeks started getting red pimples big one with full of blood not even with pus.. Irritation started my skin started looking so red and irritated in just two days then I stopped using this and continued my Daily routine my chambor cleanser toner and moisturizer ..twice a week himalaya neem face pack .and putting coconut oil on my dark spots every night before sleeping. .and now everything is fine my skin is looking perfect like before . Well moisturised .clean .. I would not recommend this product to people with red blood filled pimples and oily skin .It will make your skin worse .dont use it. Thank you

Never buy

I didn't have super bad acne but I wanted to do something for my trip I am going on with in 2 days I had tons on little white heads Ann over my chin an lip area! I'm stopping use an never again will buy terrible product

Worst product EVER

This was one of the very first acne products I used and I partially attribute it to my 10 year long battle with acne. Maybe if I had never ruined my skin with this, I wouldn't be suffering the way I am now. My grandma forced me to use these every night before I would go to bed for a while, and because of them my acne was so exacerbated that I, as an 11 year old little girl, was too ashamed and embarrassed to go to school. It caused way more breakouts than it cleared and sunk my self esteem. Every time I was forced to use one, I'd wake up the next morning with dread, wondering just how many more new breakouts I would find once I made my way to a mirror. If you love yourself at all, DO NOT USE THESE!!!

Same thing happened to me with these will never again use

Horrible

I had always used clearasil but this is too much! My face was burning the next day woke up with tiny bumps on my face! Never will i buy again.

2 days after use this happened too I could pop like 10 by just running my fingernail over the area

No regrets!

Love these! My acne gets quite bad mainly due to hormones but using these pads really got rid of the harshness of the spots as well as keeping my skin clear. They do leave my skin a little dry but its no where near as dry as other creams and face washes have left my skin. Would definitely recommend :)

Worked wonders

This product really works, I had been using garnier to dry my many blackheads on my forehead...but my blackheads din't go away and kept reappearing so went to a chemist and got myself clearasil blackhead clearing scrub and rapid action pads gosh wat a miracle products... My blackheads dried out in two days...I could not believe the smoothness I felt and saw on face after a long time....really satisfied. Ohh by the way *** perfect skin now

Comments

No results yet but it burns

So, I usually apply the acne and marks cream before applying the pads which has become the part I dread the most. I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and I thought the burn would ease up by now but I guess that's just what comes along with cleaning my pores. Also, I haven't really seen any results yet.

Helps a little

I've been using this for a while now, works well to dry out spots. I do not recommend this for sensitive/dry skin. I do not have dry/sensitive skin but it burnt my face :( !! Don't use too often. Does not help with blackheads & marks however. Reduces redness though.

WORSE PRODUCT EVER

had the day off school haha red inflamed burns This product is HORRIBLE! My skin is not what you call super sensitive, but it can be at times, mainly in winter. I used this thinking it would help with acne, instead I had a trip to the lovely A&E. I used these pads as instructed, the day after....BURNS. No kidding.. burns, all over my face. I couldn't go to school that day, instead went to the hospital and had my face checked out. Turned out It was something in the ingredients, the nurse said it could be multiple things. Took a while for the burns/redness to go away! If you want the skin you have now, DO NOT USE THIS!!

Outstanding

I have suffered from moderate acne since the age of 15, over ten years having tried all kinds of skin care products, from herbal, traditional, expensive and cheap ones, nun rendered satisfaction. However, thought of trying these pads, and believe me its absolutely worth your skin. Result I have never witnessed before. Although quite stingy to skin at first but you get use to it. I recommend it to all the people who have been suffering from oily and acne prone skin. Its the best product to buy in case you deal with whiteheads, acne of all kinds, while not so much effective on scars though.

Whitehead Wonder

gets rid of white heads makes face feel clean does not prevent blemishes leaves skin red momentarily Ive been using this product for probably about 2 years. I love this product. No, it does not cure your acne. But something it does do is clean your face & reduces your whiteheads. I use this product pretty much everynight or in the morning. I especially use it whenever i have an annoying whitehead that needs to be popped but i dont like using my fingers so I use this pad &warning if you use it for that it will sting. But i figure that that means its also getting cleaned out. :p So i recommend this product mainly for annoying white heads.

my saviour

Im a 17 year boy, andive had acne problems for just over a year. I had very intense acne around my chin and neck area and used heaaaappps of differnt products. I evem went on medication (doxycycline hydrchloride) for 2 months and nothing worked. Then I discovered these badboys. After 3 days at least 40% of my acne has cleared and im so so so happy. Definitely recommend! !!!

Guest Jill
Guest Jill

Reduced redness of pimples Stings Drying I prefer the Clearasil Rapid Action Spot Treatment cream over this Smells like chemicals- not pleasant It is worth a shot. More recommended for people with mild acne in my opinion.

Guest Laura
Guest Laura

- It does help reduce spot size - Helps prevent breakouts - Smells nice - May take a while to work - A little expensive - Can sometimes sting a little - Doesn't help acne scars I used these for about 3-4 months. I did notice improvement in the sense of smaller spots and less breakouts, although it did take about a month before these effects took place. The only thing about it is, when you first start using them, you will likely get a breakout because it brings all the spots to the surface, that were going to appear anyway, but then it slowly cleans them out and they reduce. So I do recommend this, because it does work, it just takes time. :)

Comments

helps with oiliness makes skin red & itchy does not help overall acne stings causes discoloration if used twice a day I've used this product for quiet awhile, I feel that if you have maybe 1 or 2 zits occasionally, this would be good for you, but if you have actual acne, this is probably the worst product you can try. I would not recommend this to a friend, I think that this is great if you have maybe a small zit, but overall, it's not very helpful. This product did not work for me.

Guest Shay
Guest Shay

-Makes pimples much smaller and less red overnight -makes your face feel clean -stings a little -Itches a little because it doesn't dry right away -makes skin look red and shiny right afterward -might dry out skin It makes my skin feel nice and clean and it definitely works in clearing away pimples. It didn't make my skin completely clear, but it worked. As listed above, it made my skin look shiny afterward, stung, and dried it a little bit... So I only used it at night and it worked out well :)

Comments

it made some of my big pimples get really small and it made my really small pimples go away Once you use this product your big pimples get red, but then after a few minutes they go back to normal non red pimples. (at least that is what happens with me) i love this! i use this as a treatment even though it's not a real treatment.. i love this!!!

Comments

Cleans Face, Clears Pimples Burns Face, Takes long time to dry This has helped my pimples go away. It helps clean my face. I usually wash my face first and I think that does all the cleaning but I'm sure this works too. I have seen a dramatic impact on how much my forehead has cleared up. I had 15 pimples up there before and now I have 8 small ones. I'm sure this has helped.

Guest Ty
Guest Ty

Semi-cheap Made Acne Worse, Burned my face, powerful alcoholic unpleasant vapors, hydrogen peroxide content does not help with scarless healing. Im 16 years old with sensitive~ish skin, and the first use was immediate sensation of burning and the horrid fumes were intolerable for me. Continued use created actual burns on my cheeks and one spot on my neck. Im not entirely sure of the price, but it was not worth it.

Popular All-over treatments