Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream Reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Some help

Ok can I just say, I’m a 14 year old girl (Caucasian) who doesn’t have proper bad acne but I do get a lot of little breakouts and big pimples here and there, recently I have also started get very very sore painful cystic spots around my face in deiffernet areas, these are very hard to clear but I use other products for them. I am athletic and I do competitive swimming so I hate having spots because for obvious reasons I can’t wear makeup to swimming. I think clearasil is accually very good because it doesn’t really do anything when u just aply it to one spot but I started putting it all over my face every night and washing it off in the morning. If you keep doing this you will notice your skin starts to really clear. It prevents a lot of breakouts I promise, but again different things work for different people so just try this. Also it doesn’t cause any irritation and is not strong at all so you don’t have to worry about breaking out if your skin doesn’t take to it

Don't rely on just product. Worth a read ⬇�

I am 15 and I have stubborn acne. Please don't rely just on products, I am trying a lot of new methods such as keeping my phone screen clean (my worst acne is where my phone goes when taking phone calls) I am also trying to drink a certain amount of water every hour. I recommend using a rotary of products for example i am using the clearasil hydrablast gel wash and this cream. I have stubborn acne and the bacteria in my pore adapts quickly and the wash then doesn't affect it. If you feel like your wash is starting to not work switch to another product. Repeat this and rotate between them. I have to rotate every 5 days or so if I leave it for a week it's too late. Hope this helped. Any questions reply to this.

Comments

This ultra cream is like water. Why did you change?

Very watery. The regular vanishing cream is so much better than this. No I can't find the regular at the stores. I'm going to have to find a new brand because clearasil changed.

My skin got immune

So i used to use this, and after a week it stopped working? I was really confused, but my skin literally got immune to it. I think that if you have stubborn acne this IS NOT the product for you (try Benzac Acne Cream it is my holy grail) but if you only have a few sensitive pimples it will most likely work.

Comments

Standard go to if it's the first time you've had acne

I remember this is like the first product I bought when I started having acne a long time ago. Mostly because that's what you can find on store shelves. It didn't do wonders, but I know people who swear by it, their acne was usually caused just by a lack of face routine and this fixed it by introducing one. Price is reasonable for quantity, smell is pretty ok. Might not be a good idea to use it if your skin is sensitive and it's probably not going to work on cystic acne, but worth a try.

4 Stars

This worked well for me when I was a teenager, but it stopped working once I was an adult (I was 19 when I realized it just wasn't working anymore.) I think this is more for teen acne than adult acne. I recommend it to teenagers with bad acne, but this may not be for you if you are 19+.

NOPE

First of all, this is advertised to have 10% benzoyl peroxide. This may seem attractive for those who want their pimples gone fast, but I've recently learned that a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide concentration is JUST AS EFFECTIVE and it irritates the skin less! So yeah this product is crap and it does not work.

Pretty good:)

I'm 13, almost 14 year-old and I have secere acne. I've tried brands like AcneFree and Eskinol , and home remedies too, but they either made my skin really dry, made more pimples, and/or did nothing at all. I've been looking for something that would actual work and would be able to show visible results. Then I found this. After using the Clearsil Ultra Rapid Action Acne Face Scrub, I applied a thin layer of the treatment cream onto my trouble spots and left it overnight. Then I woke up and POOF! a few of the pimple have shrunk or vanished! now some of the pimples havent vanished but they have shrunken, which i understand. But the one thing that bothers me is that after the pinple shrinks, it leaves a brown spot (probably an acne scar, which takes a long while for it to completely dissapear). But if you want a pimple to decrease, then this will work.

Works well

Clearasil works well for acne. I recommend applying this in a small amount every other day. If you apply it everyday it will just dry out your skin and make it worse. But it does dry up pimples fast. Use with a gentle mousturizer and it works great.

orangeAmy234

I've used all the recongnizable brands when it came to creams/ointments/gels for treating pimples -- Neutrogena, Clearasil, etc. I was never really satisfied with any of them. They often caused my sensitive skin to get red, itchy, or even greasy over time. I read about Citrus Clear products - and they were recommended by my sister. I hadn't heard of that brand before. So - I tried the Citrus Clear Sensitive Wash and the Grapfruit Spot Treatment and it worked out way better than I had imagined! First off, I love that it's chemical free and natural You never see those at these prices! The active drug is the citrus extracts and salysyclic acid - No wonder it's so effective!

Didnt work for me!

Well, it didnt work for me at all! The redness on my skin became worse and spread to my entire face. So i would recommend applying some amounts on the back of your hand before applying on your face. This will let you know if you are allergic or sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. If it gets worse, it would be best to visit your dermatologist

Great product, but..

Over all, this product works great on my skin. The only problem I had was that it made my skin a little dry after using it for the first time, but only to the point where it was difficult to put on makeup the first day. I guess it was because my skin needed to get used to it though. It is very fast acting & reduced the redness of my acne over night. I was very impressed!

FInally positive results for over 50 acne

I have tried EVERYTHING for my over 50 acne. Cost was not a concern, I just needed results. If your like me and you are trusting some twenty year old at Ulta telling you that your face SHOULD break out more as the product works, I have news for you. THEY ARE WRONG!!! O and FYI, I found out that if you return a product to Ulta, they will put it back on the shelf ... I kind you not .... straight from the managers mouth. I did email Ulta about that, but got no reply :(. OK back to the review. The new Clearasil ultra is the bomb. I find that the cleanser leaves my face feeling clean but not too dry and the moisturizer is perfect for my weird dry/oily over 50 skin. I have not had such a blemish free complexion in many years. I can't recommend this product enough for adult acne. They got the recipe just right. O FYI the price is awesome also :).

Good Stuff

I've suffered from acne since i was 12, not to say that I don't get pimples now and then but this cleanser is easy on the skin and my face always feels really soft after I use it (not to mention the nice smell and the clean glow ). I use it once a day and I haven't had any problem with it.

Would recommend

While most use this as a spot treatment I use is as a preventative. This twice a day in conjunction with a gentle cleanse (also twice a day) and after use a moisturiser keeps spots well and truly away for those suffering with mild acne. *WARNING* If you stop using this product you will break out... A marketing ploy perhaps?

Best product I've ever found

This product is so effective. it can be harsh but the other products I use are super mild. I rub a tiny amount into any pimples I have and leave it overnight. I rinse it off in the morning with the Aveeno moisturizing bar and my pimples are shrunk and almost completely gone the next day! Can be drying but a good moisturizer does the trick.

Good so far

Reduces redness Makes sports smaller Makes some less painful Still quite visible I have had the product before about 3 months ago, I have recently just got this product again to help stop some angry sport that won't go, I would defiantly recommend this product as It has reduced my spots and they are defiantly smaller in size and less red. An amazing