Clearasil Ultra Acne Marks Wash and Mask Reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Ultra Acne Marks Wash and Mask

Broke me out so so bad!

I have been on doxycycline for a couple of months now and my skin has been pretty clear. I had a couple bumps from a sunscreen I used a week ago, but those were starting to go, too. I wanted to get rid of my acne marks, however, and this product advertised that it gets rid of those. I gave it a try. First day, skin feels so so soft and looks kind of radiant. Second day, I wake up to a face LITERALLY FULL of brand new, inflamed, red, painful zits. Stopped using this product immediately and praying that my breakout goes away quickly. :/ Never again.

Helps with red marks.

I've used this a lot in the past as a nightly face wash, though I've never tried it as a mask. When using it consistently I DO notice a difference in the red marks on my cheeks - they seem a lot more faded. So, it does what it says.

Comments

Not an everyday cleanser.

Doesn't dry your skin Doesn't always work but when it does it works FAST. It smells AMAZING Redness Makes your skin tight (only with mask) If you have sensitive skin, irritation It works for the first washes but only is you do the wash 2 a day and the mask 10 minutes instead of 1 3 times a week.

HORRIBLE PRODUCT DONT BUY IT

it will make you break out makes face oily Made me break out even more worst product ever neutrogena works better for my face. When i tried it for the first timeand when i woke up my face was covered in black and white heads horrible dont buy it

Comments

It doesn't break me out even if I use a lot of the product in one day It is gentle and eliminates all oil from face Reduces size of pimples and slightly fades marks. Expensive where I live. It costs $12 per bottle Also being discontinued in most stores where I live. Its really hard to find. Packaging is ridiculous. Wish it was a pump bottle. Great product. Have been successfully using it for almost 2 months with not problems whatsoever

Guest Michelle
Guest Michelle

It's a 2in1 product It doesn't work. Skip is stripped Causes breakouts I'm sure this caused me to breakout even more because when I woke up in the morning I had a few new spots which was weird seen as though I used this to try and clear my blemishes but this broke me out even further, It did leave my skin very very tight almost crusty.

Guest taylah
Guest taylah

-helped make popped pimples disappear almost completely in one night -smells nice -caused me to breakout ALL OVER! IN ONE NIGHT. -pimples all over my cheeks, and ever a row of them under my eye along my lashline. WHAT THE HELL?!?! Used it for 1 night and took it back to the store. Works ok on semi-healed pimples but makes your clear skin worse. Im 14 and school starts in 4 days. I only wanted to get rid of a couple of marks on my forehead, and now i have a whole face to deal with :(

Guest rea
Guest rea

I didn't see results immediately, but after about 2 weeks, dark spots were diminishing. I actually started receiving compliments on my skin. Which happens, never. Nun I'm a black woman with hyperpigmintaion, and this product is the only one that worked to clear my skin. Also, I've tried proactive, rx for brown skin, image, philosify, vantax, neutrigina, olay, mary kay and avon. Nothing even comes close to the results I've gotten with this 8.00$ bottle. I've spent 1000's trying to clear up my skin. Where has this product been all my life? I will post youtube vid soon to show my results!!!

Guest maddy
Guest maddy

.Makes my skin feel nice and soft . The only treatment that has ever made my skin look this good .gets rid of pimple fast starts working within 3-4 days . PERFECT face wash love NONE!!! :D A great face wash that dosen't scrub at your skin clears pimples fast and works great

Guest Abby
Guest Abby

My skin felt nice after using it... Caused extreme breakouts Made skin really dry Doesn't get rid of scars Waste of money After using this product for about a week, it caused me to breakout with huge, deep pimples that showed up in areas that I never normally get acne in. At first I thought it was working well, but then the breakouts came and it wasn't even reducing scarring. I really disliked this product.

Guest Benji
Guest Benji

Nothing! -Dries skin really bad (yes I used moisturizer) -Causes more break outs -Doesn't lighten the scars at all -Waste of money I really don't suggest buying it. It doesn't work at all.

Comments

Faded marks Easy to use Felt nice Cleared some zits initially Caused new breakouts didn't completely fade marks While this cleared a few zits in the beginning and did fade some of my marks significantly, it caused more breakouts than it cleared. I never used to get oily, but after I started using this product my face would be shiny within four hours of washing. I didn't have to use moisturizer while I was using this product (it didn't dry my skin), which is something I'll miss, but overall this didn't work.

Comments

None Doesn't work I've been using this religiously for a few months now, and I have seen absolutely NO difference in my skin. This product doesn't work. It makes your skin feel tight, but it doesn't help at all. My skin still felt oily and it really didn't help my acne at all. Don't waste your time with this product.

Comments

Decrease pimple size!!! Softens skin Brightens face Cleans face without over drying Does what it says it will do! None! ^_^ I have officially found the face wash that I will use for life! (Now to find the ultimate eye cream, toner, and moisturizer and anything else that will make my face look good. lol) Anyway, I just want to tell a little about myself. I am a 20 year old who still has acne, with LOTS of hyperpigmentation - started when I was 12. Recently I tried to drink a tablespoon of flaxseed a day so that I could get my omega-3 fatty acids and it BROKE me out! now when I mean broke me out, I don't mean a little cluster of pimples at the side of my cheek, I mean my WHOLE face, especially my forehead. I literally hated it! I came across this product because I ran out of my Acnefree sulfur mask, and since this was a heck of a lot bigger and said "Mask" I said why not? - Besides it was for postacne marks, which seemed like a plus. Honestly, I didn't expect it to work, but that night when I used it, my face felt so soft and the next morning my pimples were smaller! So I continue to use it and it has really helped my face a lot! It feels smoother, looks brighter, and I just feel good after washing my face. As for my marks, I can't completely tell if they are fading since I have a lot, but it has been getting rid of my pimples and I only had this for a week! ^_^ I am very pleased!

Popular Cream