Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Gel Reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Gel

Average

It helps reduce the redness of my pimples. It only works if you apply it to the pimple as soon as you see it appear, though.

Kinda works for me

Brings pimples to a head slight burning I have severe cystic acne and it doesn't do exactly what it's advertised to do, they're still as visible as ever, but it does help to bring pimples to a head making them prime for bursting! lol One tube has lasted me over a year, so u definitely get your moneys worth.

Comments

It's a gel, so it doesn't dry out as fast as a cream would when you try to apply it Works with all skin types, particularly people who don't have a very oily face Contains 2% salicylic acid...which, as those of us with really oily skin know, means that it doesn't do crap Clearasil claims for this product that it can reduce pimple size and redness in as little as 4 hours...yeah, that's a lie If you only get a little bit of acne, then I would say that this product may work for you (and that's if you get really light acne). If your acne is worse than moderate, don't waste your time with this, it will do nothing for you.

Popular All-over treatments