Clearasil Multi-Action For Men Hair Face and Body Wash Reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Multi-Action For Men Hair Face and Body Wash

Guest Alex
Guest Alex

Everything. Discontinued. You might notice a trend on this site: any acne treatment that actually works for everyone is discontinued. I know it will sound stupid at first, but the reason they discontinue the products is because they would rather advertise and something that works just okay and keep making money consistently. Also the large corporations know it is a better business strategy to not sell the best working product because their other products which make more money begin to sell less and less. For example Clearasil makes way more money on their standard line of products than their Men's line.

Guest Jonathan
Guest Jonathan

Perfect. The only product I have ever used that cleared up my skin without drying it. Its discontinued. Clearasil, please bring this back.

Guest Coastieinakilt
Guest Coastieinakilt

Great fragrance, portability (three products in one bottle!), IT WORKED!!! There was absolutely nothing wrong with this product---it said what it did and did what it said. Simply a perfect product. Oh wait! There is one con--it's discontinued... Of every product I ever tried to help clear up my body and scalp acne, this was the only one that worked. I needed only one bottle to get great hair, clean skin and smell great at the same time. Either they were using endangered animals to make it, or their deal with the devil for a perfect product fell through...at any rate, Clearasil should strongly reconsider it's marketing strategy and bring back this Body Wash...or give us a reason why it was taken off the shelves. We deserve an explanation.

Guest anonymous
Guest anonymous

Perfect all in one. It is no longer available Please bring it back!

Comments

It was the only thing that worked on my son's face and body to control his acne. He loved it. I bought the product at a dollar store. He ran out and I wasn't able to find it anywhere. This product is too good a product to not be available. Please clearasil bring this product back to the stores.... IT WILL SELL!!!!!

Guest nick
Guest nick

was the best stuff i had ever used

Guest fraser
Guest fraser

only thing that works on my face bring it back none bring it back

Guest Donny
Guest Donny

This is the best product ever. I had acne on my face and body and after just using one bottle all my acne was gone. I too bought this bottle at a dollar store and can no longer get this product. My acne has returned with the use of other products. Please bring Clearsil Face, Hair and Body Wash back.

Guest Rami
Guest Rami

Exellent product1 Ance dissappeared Smell is AMAZING They dont make it anymore. True shame Its an excellent product but I found out they discontinued the product since it was not making enough money. If you recall in December 2005, they hada buy one get one free coupon ONLY for their men's products. Clearasil was some what getting desperate but thankfully, they didnt cancel their other wonderful Men's products!

Guest MAC
Guest MAC

I found it to be the only product that actually worked. Was'nt too drying on the skin and smelled good too. Added bonus: purchaed at the dollar store. That should have been my first clue that it was going to be discontinued. cant find it any where

Popular Liquid