Clearasil Maximum Strength Pore Cleansing Pads

Clearasil Maximum Strength Pore Cleansing Pads Reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Salicylic Acid (2%).

SD Alcohol 40B, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Denatonium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Isoceteth 20, Triethanolamine, Water.

Worst product for acne

This product is not meant for people with acne . I am using chambor cleanser toner and moisturizer since last 1 month and my skin has recovered a lot.After that one of my friend suggested me to use these acne pads from clearasil to reduce the acne from inside so I ordered this product from ebay and as all you know ebay services it took them so long to deliver this product . Then I used this pads for 2 days all of sudden my cheeks started getting red pimples big one with full of blood not even with pus.. Irritation started my skin started looking so red and irritated in just two days then I stopped using this and continued my Daily routine my chambor cleanser toner and moisturizer ..twice a week himalaya neem face pack .and putting coconut oil on my dark spots every night before sleeping. .and now everything is fine my skin is looking perfect like before . Well moisturised .clean .. I would not recommend this product to people with red blood filled pimples and oily skin .It will make your skin worse .dont use it. Thank you

Did not work for me

I have gone through so many acne products (this being my first product) and it was definitely the worst. As soon as I put the product on my face, it stung like crazy and my eyes started to water furiously. Since it was my first time trying acne products, I thought I was just being a wuss, but even after the pain and suffering for a couple of weeks, it still made no impact. Not to mention, it made me scared to try other products, thinking all of them would put me through that pain.

Comments

Exfoliating Reduces acne Cheap Stings Strong smell Oily skin Not a bad product overall. Exfoliates the skin and removes dirt etc. Reduced acne slightly, after using once a day for a month. Would not recommend using near the eyes or using more than once a day. It does sting briefly and can make your face oily if you use it too often.

Guest Rob
Guest Rob

-Really cleans your skin -easy to use -comes with a lot of pads -helped control and minimize my breakouts -gets rid of dirt and oil -Your acne will flare up for a few minutes - stings a litte I strongly recommend this product for anyone who has Oily skin and is trying reduce there breakouts. A lot of reviews for this product are saying they got more acne when using it, that's because they didn't stay consistent on using it. To get the best results of any acne product, you have to stay on top of using it for a few weeks.

Comments

Cleans skin with out soap Makes face REALLY smooth Burns a little at first Makes ur face red for about a minute These things work way better than this clinique stuff. It cleans you face and makes it really smooth. They can make ur face a little dry so use moisturizer.

Guest Cailtin
Guest Cailtin

Easy to use after using the product for 2 days, I broke out in bumps and my face felt like it was on fire, and extreamly itchy, I have used many cleaning products and this one is the first I have had any kind of reaction to. I love the fact you don't have to have a sink near by to clean your face of make up, but I wont be using the product again.

Comments

LOVE THESE THINGS:D nothing these things or the best. they are just supposed to be like a face wash, they dont clear your acne. I hate washing my face with the water and soap and stuff, it just takes too much time and sometimes the water goes everywhere and its just annoying. I found these and they worked amazingly. I use them like a face wash then i put watever cream im using at the time on.

Guest TheRainbowCello
Guest TheRainbowCello

-For a long time while I was using it I could really feel it getting into my skin and cleaning -Doesn't make your skin dry -The pads start to dry out after a while while they're in the container -Stopped working after a while -Made eyes burn and face red I was VERY pleased with this for a while. But the pads became dry after a while while they were in the container and they were just like plain old cotton pads. Also the ones that worked started to make my face dry and my skin peel.l would reccomend it, though.

Guest Jessigaga
Guest Jessigaga

This product works it shows better clearer skin and makes your skin smooth The problem with this product is that when you just start out using it is that your face gets very red and doesnt getbetter for the first week or so this is a wonderful product to try out and helps your skin regain the babys bottom look

Guest Erica-19
Guest Erica-19

It really works well with dry skin It stings a little and the smell is masculine I've been using this product and clean&clear since middle school. They're both way better than the other acne products out there.

Guest haylee
Guest haylee

Dries out and cures acne just as fast as rubbing alcohol, yet smells wayyy better, and burns wayyy less, and is probably better for the overall health of your skin since alcohol kills so much of your healthy skin. Makes your face pretty pink for a few minutes after using. Makes your skin a little dry. It's my perfect alternative from rubbing alcohol since my doctor told me how bad alcohol is for your skin. It tingles but doesn't burn. It removes make up like a pro too, forreal. I love it.

Guest Hailey Tark
Guest Hailey Tark

Zero It did make my skin bad It was like not helping So waste of money OMFG this is like the worst ever, i like tried it out at school and was major bombshell made my face soo red it wasnt fnny! Try this if ur a complete lozer and have no frnds like Beth Jones in Biology. Ciao TTYN