Clearasil Maximum Strength Pore Cleansing Pads Reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Maximum Strength Pore Cleansing Pads

Worst product for acne

This product is not meant for people with acne . I am using chambor cleanser toner and moisturizer since last 1 month and my skin has recovered a lot.After that one of my friend suggested me to use these acne pads from clearasil to reduce the acne from inside so I ordered this product from ebay and as all you know ebay services it took them so long to deliver this product . Then I used this pads for 2 days all of sudden my cheeks started getting red pimples big one with full of blood not even with pus.. Irritation started my skin started looking so red and irritated in just two days then I stopped using this and continued my Daily routine my chambor cleanser toner and moisturizer ..twice a week himalaya neem face pack .and putting coconut oil on my dark spots every night before sleeping. .and now everything is fine my skin is looking perfect like before . Well moisturised .clean .. I would not recommend this product to people with red blood filled pimples and oily skin .It will make your skin worse .dont use it. Thank you

Did not work for me

I have gone through so many acne products (this being my first product) and it was definitely the worst. As soon as I put the product on my face, it stung like crazy and my eyes started to water furiously. Since it was my first time trying acne products, I thought I was just being a wuss, but even after the pain and suffering for a couple of weeks, it still made no impact. Not to mention, it made me scared to try other products, thinking all of them would put me through that pain.

Pretty good

Clears up face You feel clean Skin becomes smooth Burns! Makes face red It clears you up pretty well but it burn really badly as i have sensitive skin.

Comments

Easy to find Price Didnt work very irritating burns Its not for people with sensitive skin. It hurt me to use it and I may have gotten a chemical burn from it. I used it twice.

Comments

Strips away dirt. Skin feels clean afterwards. Smells strong burns eyes. Drys out skin. Didn't help acne.

Comments

Exfoliating Reduces acne Cheap Stings Strong smell Oily skin Not a bad product overall. Exfoliates the skin and removes dirt etc. Reduced acne slightly, after using once a day for a month. Would not recommend using near the eyes or using more than once a day. It does sting briefly and can make your face oily if you use it too often.

Guest Rob
Guest Rob

-Really cleans your skin -easy to use -comes with a lot of pads -helped control and minimize my breakouts -gets rid of dirt and oil -Your acne will flare up for a few minutes - stings a litte I strongly recommend this product for anyone who has Oily skin and is trying reduce there breakouts. A lot of reviews for this product are saying they got more acne when using it, that's because they didn't stay consistent on using it. To get the best results of any acne product, you have to stay on top of using it for a few weeks.

Guest Bri
Guest Bri

I really think this product works because when I was using it, my face was clear then I stopped and my acne became horrible. I'm going to start using it again. Makes your face red!

Comments

Cleans skin with out soap Makes face REALLY smooth Burns a little at first Makes ur face red for about a minute These things work way better than this clinique stuff. It cleans you face and makes it really smooth. They can make ur face a little dry so use moisturizer.

Guest Cailtin
Guest Cailtin

Easy to use after using the product for 2 days, I broke out in bumps and my face felt like it was on fire, and extreamly itchy, I have used many cleaning products and this one is the first I have had any kind of reaction to. I love the fact you don't have to have a sink near by to clean your face of make up, but I wont be using the product again.

Comments

LOVE THESE THINGS:D nothing these things or the best. they are just supposed to be like a face wash, they dont clear your acne. I hate washing my face with the water and soap and stuff, it just takes too much time and sometimes the water goes everywhere and its just annoying. I found these and they worked amazingly. I use them like a face wash then i put watever cream im using at the time on.

Guest TheRainbowCello
Guest TheRainbowCello

-For a long time while I was using it I could really feel it getting into my skin and cleaning -Doesn't make your skin dry -The pads start to dry out after a while while they're in the container -Stopped working after a while -Made eyes burn and face red I was VERY pleased with this for a while. But the pads became dry after a while while they were in the container and they were just like plain old cotton pads. Also the ones that worked started to make my face dry and my skin peel.l would reccomend it, though.

Comments

clears spots and face fast, cheap and easy to find in store dries out skin a bit, stings a little bit too good product to use but i got alot of pimples because of it.

Guest Jessigaga
Guest Jessigaga

This product works it shows better clearer skin and makes your skin smooth The problem with this product is that when you just start out using it is that your face gets very red and doesnt getbetter for the first week or so this is a wonderful product to try out and helps your skin regain the babys bottom look

Guest Erica-19
Guest Erica-19

It really works well with dry skin It stings a little and the smell is masculine I've been using this product and clean&clear since middle school. They're both way better than the other acne products out there.

Guest haylee
Guest haylee

Dries out and cures acne just as fast as rubbing alcohol, yet smells wayyy better, and burns wayyy less, and is probably better for the overall health of your skin since alcohol kills so much of your healthy skin. Makes your face pretty pink for a few minutes after using. Makes your skin a little dry. It's my perfect alternative from rubbing alcohol since my doctor told me how bad alcohol is for your skin. It tingles but doesn't burn. It removes make up like a pro too, forreal. I love it.

Guest lauren
Guest lauren

Gets rid of acne Good price Burns/temporarily makes acne appear redder

Guest Hailey Tark
Guest Hailey Tark

Zero It did make my skin bad It was like not helping So waste of money OMFG this is like the worst ever, i like tried it out at school and was major bombshell made my face soo red it wasnt fnny! Try this if ur a complete lozer and have no frnds like Beth Jones in Biology. Ciao TTYN

Guest Quinn
Guest Quinn

Works reasonably Did not get visible results within first 3 days, blached hair and eyebrows! had ot get my hair cut and dyed.

Guest Theo
Guest Theo

I like the smell... Horrible results... Dried out my skin and got a lot of pimples right after starting using it. Do not buy this....

Guest Kelly
Guest Kelly

It helps your acne alot,and it cleans your face well! The regular one doesn't have any but the ultra burns It's a really good product!

Guest Miss Curiosity
Guest Miss Curiosity

You can feel the pads sloughing off dead skin and reaching deep into your pores. It's also great for making sure I get every bit of make-up off after washing. These pads are also really handy. Very drying. I've had to stop using this product in the winter months because it's far too harsh for my dry skin. My eyebrows got bleached a little, but I should have read the label better. It smells a little masculine for me, but it's not a big deal If you have a lot of severely clogged pores and/or blackheads, I suggest giving these a try. They're so handy and easy to use. They're also fairly cheap and very easy to find.

Guest Marco
Guest Marco

Speeds up healing of acne. Helps acne calm down over time. Overall, worth a try and at least use it for 4 weeks to see excellent results. Cheap product and available in most sores. Use too many pads and you can dry out your face too much. If you use the ultra brand, then you could bleach your brows and hairline. If you stop the product I have noticed your skin can bring about acne. It is worth a try. I find it a great product that works for me (have mild acne in adulthood, very oily nose and forehead). However, I have also bleached my eyebrows and hairline and that wasn't fun (it will continue to lighten up the more you use it on hair areas). I find the ultra works the best on skin. Overall, I like it.

Guest brinee
Guest brinee

works awesome stings..makes face red. i use it a lot it works

Guest lenell
Guest lenell

it cleans they dirt it burns the crap out of your face for a very long time even after using it. dont waste ur money on sumthing that will burn ur face i resommened to try sumthing better

Popular All-over treatments