Clearasil For Men Energizing Face Scrub Reviews

Guest afiqfikri

awesome awesome awesome

Guest R
Guest R

Is a great ex foliating face scrub and have been using it for a while now (years)....works great to refresh your face and clean deep into pores and helps with acne... if used constantly like every day it will tend to dry your face up...but you shouldn't use it everyday. Think it says on the label to use it a few days a week... Use it when your face needs it...great ex foliating face scrub and have been using it for a long time. Highly recommended especially for active men and those who get acne...has worked for me consistently and always buy it...

Guest Jag
Guest Jag

Works Hard to find in stores. I've had acne for a while. Using this product twice a day has completely cleared up my face. I do occasionally get one or two, but not like before. I would recommend this to anyone who has mild acne. This does not clear acne that is already there, but prevents new one's from showing up. Continue using it for a month and you will start to see the difference.

Guest marvin
Guest marvin

smell i doesnt do anything its garbage,dont waste your money

Comments

It smells good it did not help me from my acne

Guest B.
Guest B.

Love the smell, Does the job right I use it 2x a day, It feels great and I actually look forward to washing my face with this stuff everyday.

Guest Mike
Guest Mike

SMELL IS GREAT! Clears up acne well Expensive EXCELLENT PRODUCT, smells great and I love the feeling of the microbeads on the skin!

Popular Exfoliating