Clearasil Daily Clear Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream Reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Daily Clear Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream

Irritating, but it does the job

Sometimes, I have painful little bumps that rarely appear during a month. My cleansers and other treatments were not strong enough to get rid of these bumps. So I use this vanishing cream to get rid of them. It works and In a few days, the painful bumps are gone. However, My skin get irritated and itchy because I'm not used to Benzoyl Peroxide. It is worth the job if you can handle the 10% strength. If not, then find a vanishing cream that is less powerful.

Worked for a time?

I used this product when I had barely any pimples at all, maybe one or two extremely tiny whiteheads per month. Eventually and slowly, more pimples came up and the treatment either stopped working or just took too long to work. If you have barely any pimples/acne I highly recommend. I didn't experience any dryness because i have oily skin, so I wouldn't recommend the product if you have dry skin.

Hey can I ask when did you see results? Was it after a week or 2?

Clearasil causes premature aging

I am a 33 year female and I used clearasil ointment for the majority of my 20's to treat acne. I started noticing that my skin was looking visibly different than my identical twin sisters when we turned 30. She wasn't using these products and her skin was clear. I did some research into benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid products and sure enough, there is a lot of evidence proving horrible long term effects on your skin. I was using it nightly before bed. I'm now on Spironolactone (an oral medication used to treat severe acne) and have weened myself off of these products, but my skin is still recovering from being on it for many years. A good book to read is called Clear Skin Forever. It might be a good short term medicine, or for spot treatment, but not one to use every day.

An oldie, but goodie!

This is what I was mainly using before Dan's. Dan's BP is now my HQ product, but I won't hesitate to go back to Clearasil Vanishing cream or Clearasil Ultra is Dan's because discontinued. Because this is a 10%, only a very thin layer is needed. Followup with a moisturizer is highly recommended. It's affordable and worked as well as most prescription creams did for me. It kept me much clearer than usual....but it wasn't til I swithed to Dan's Regimen (+ D3 & Zinc) that I became 100% clear. But if you live where the Regimen can be shipped, Clearasil is one of the best your going to get over the counter.

Guest Jane
Guest Jane

dries "whiteheads" very quickly (often overnight) somewhat reduces blackheads good for drying body acne as well Redness (leaves large red marks at times) Dries skin & can cause peeling stiff feeling doesn't prevent acne good for quick drying I use vaseline to combat the dry skin & redness after use

Guest Em
Guest Em

It works Drying I love this stuff! I was having a terrible breakout on my forehead and this cleared it up in less than a week. I've been using it every night for about 3 weeks to a month now and I can honestly say that no other BP treatment has been this great for my skin (in fact, I've never had good results from ANY BP). The acne on my forehead is gone and my blackheads on my nose are diminishing. The only downside is that it's drying and my skin flakes a little bit, but with a 10% BP cream that's to be expected. I just make sure to use my Clarisonic Mia when I cleanse for exfoliation and I use a good moisturizer. I feel like my skin will balance out soon. I'm so pleased with this product!

Comments

Clears a random zit every now and then Leaves huge red marks Burns This will clear up a pimple fast, but it makes the red marks huge and last way longer than if I let the pimple go away normally! Very annoying, and not worth it. Next time I will try 2.5% instead

Guest Sienna
Guest Sienna

cleared my SYSTIC ACNE!!! Clears all acne breakouts Cheap Dries quickly Dries skin alot at first first week of use:Cleanse face Apply Acne cream all over face Moisterize liberally (Do this in AM and PM) This clears existing acne. Weeks prior to intial use:Cleanse face Moisterize Spot treat any zits (Do this in AM and PM) This cleared my acne almost completely, and I have only been doing this for about 1 month!! The first week your skin will be very dry but it is worth it for clear skin. My skin went from moderately severe to VERY LIGHT ACNE! It cleared my systic and regular acne. AMAZING PRODUCT! A MUST HAVE!!

-23

Lessens pimple size Cheap If you apply too big of an amount, it will dry and look "cakey" on your skin I've used this product for years. Whenever I have a big breakout, I apply a dollop of it to that pimple (I don't rub it in) before I go to bed, and when I wake up the next morning, the size of the pimple is significantly smaller. i prefer to use the vanishing cream instead of the tinted. I only use the tinted if I'm going out somewhere and want to cover it up. Highly recommend this product for people with pimple problems.

Comments

slowely clears acne cant really wear under makeup will dry skin flakes off if you put on a generous amount This stuff worked great for me a year ago, but now it lost its potence.. maybe my skin has changed? But it does slowely clear my acne... not as quick as it used to though. It's also somewhat impossible to wear under makeup.. unless you use tinnnyy amounts. It also sometimes dries out my skin but I haven't had much of a problem lately.

Popular All-over treatments