Clear Zone Acne System Reviews

Brand: Clear Zone

Clear Zone Acne System

Guest Kim
Guest Kim

The product works for me. I have tried so many other products before but this is the only product that made my acne disappear. I can't find the product anywhere. Would appreciate any lead as to where I can get this product. Awesome

Guest Anonymoud
Guest Anonymoud

This product was excellent Can't find it anywhere. Costco discontinued it

Comments

Everything. Nothing. This product was godly. I can't even explain how pissed off I was that it was taken off the shelves and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. It was the only thing that worked and now my acne that was non-existant with this product has come back full blown and I have such a hard time trying to get my skin even mildly clearer without it.

Guest Megan
Guest Megan

I have had acne for 8! yearsI have tryed everything! Clear Zone cleared my skin up in 3 days or less!! aswell I am useing Acne free right now ( which kinda burns and makes my face feel tight, not really working) :(. I am just hopeing for Clear Zone to come back to the shelves or find it somwhere cuz it's the best acne product I have ever used that WORKED honestly. Please someone email me (two_spot_8@[link removed]) tell me where you found it if you have... ty none. I was happy, went out more, was happy with my face and went into places smiling knowing my face looked great! I wont complane... Because it worked :D find it, get it, got it GOOD :D

Where do you buy it?? I had it once but ran out and it worked really good
Guest Amanda
Guest Amanda

Works pretty much over night, it's the only thing that has ever worked for me. I can't find it in any stores. Does anyone know where it is currently being sold or how I can get more? Did the company discontinue it?? I loved this product, because it is like Proactiv without the cost of Proactiv. If I found it in a store again, I would buy more than one package at a time.

Guest Rachelle74
Guest Rachelle74

Works well, clears problems quickly and prevents breakouts. Not too harsh either. Love it! Can't find it in stores anymore! Shoppers Drugmart discontinued it and I've never seen it available any where else Does anyone in Winnipeg know where Clear Zone Acne System is still available?

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

Really works Bleaches out my pillowcases and eyebrows Worth purchasing, if you can find it.

Guest cd
Guest cd

Works Great. Finally I found something that works!!! bleaches my towels and eyebrows..... When you apply it, try not to get it on your eyebrows and you will be very happy with the results! Also, buy a light colored pillow case. I am so happy with this product!

Guest kim
Guest kim

my skin has never been more clear!! it got rif my light/modera acne and any light scarring i had. i love that it exfoliates and my skin feels so smooth. tried proactive and hated the smell and ordering over the phone! i like being able just pick it u none so far. great product for my skin will continue to use till it stops working.

Comments

Could see signs of my skin clearing up, pores appeared smaller and no excessive drying. I developed a really bad rash around my eye area and down my cheeks that itched like crazy and burned when I put moisturizer on it to stop the itching. Had to take Benadryl for a couple days otherwise it was unbearable. Usually my skin isn't super sensitive to facial products but apparently it did not like this stuff. Too bad because it did seem to clear up my mild acne. I'd prefer a couple zits over puffy red itchy skin anyday though! Took mine back to Shoppers, at least I got my $40 bucks back!

Guest sabrina
Guest sabrina

I have been using it for nearly two weeks, i felt a difference after just 1 day. I have had trouble with my skin since a very early age and now its almost clear after two weeks. I reccomend this product to anyone with light to moderate acne. I thought it was a bit pricey, and its hard to find. it may not work for everyone because not everyones skin is the same, but you also have to give it a chance and stick with it, follow the instructions completely because all the steps work in unisen. So far i have no complaints.

Guest rebecca
Guest rebecca

works well, I love this product. made my skin abit bit dry in some areas. this may sound weird but I use the cleaser than skip the toner than apply the moisture cream. because anfter i stoped using the toner my skin stopped getting dry - so it's the toner that is making your skin try ;]

Guest maggie
Guest maggie

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!Have been using it for about 9months and my skin hasn't been this clear for years.I love the beads in the cleanser and the lotion,you can actually feel it working.I also like the lack of fragrance. I used pro-active and initially had great results but my acne returned with a vengeance after a few months.I also hated the smell and how it bleached everythhing it touched including towels and eyebrows!With clear zone this has not been the case at all.I love that I just have to go to the pharmacy to restock rather than the hassle of ordering over the phone or on line.

Guest danielle

nothing hate it I take back my last review. this product suckssssssss!! I have bad acne and I dont get ingrown pimples but noww with this product I do! it started out ok but now i hate it. i would not reccommend this junk. my acne is worse then it was now! thanks 4 nothing clear zone

Guest danielle

it works fast and gets rid of the redness as well as the swelling. I love this product, I have only used it 2 days and I already see a huge difference. I would recommend this to anyone with acne prblems, and mine is not the one two pimple type acne they moisturizer is a little sandy so its hard to put make up over top of it. Doesnt mix well together, if you are using this every morning and night. its awesome!!! love it soo far!!

Comments

Works great i had a dermatoligist apointment for bad acne but when I got there it was very Very minor.Awesome guys u got to try it. Face was a little dry for a few days but just use the moistrizer and it will get better fastttt. Awesome product took away redness, acne under the skin, and minor scar tissue. Give it time and u will look great fast. Also drink lots of water it will help clean your body out of waste. Also what ever u pay for it its worth it when u see ur skin in the best condition its ever been!!!

Comments

It cleared up most of my acne the microbeads are perfect because they dont open up pores like most beaded cleansers,but it did clean deep down. Also,the moisturizer doesnt leave ur skin oily like most products I found my skins fairly dry, im going to try using more moisturuzer. Also around the top of my cheek bones under my eyes it burns a little, somewhat like a sun burn, but im going to try it for a few more weeks see if it goes away This product works great compared to other products ive used. Its extremely offordable. You notice results almost immediatly, expecially on problem areas. It leaves my face feeling softer, and it doesnt make my face look shiny. and it leaves behind no residue or film which is wonderful, the mooisturizer is a perfect base for make-up.

Guest Shauna
Guest Shauna

It was cheap.. it makes my skin soft and i can see a difference.. It makes my skin really dry and flakey... when i used the toner at night it kind of bleached my pillow I will stop using it for a while to see if my skin stop being so dry then ill keep using it like every other day

Guest Carmen
Guest Carmen

Works great sun sensitivity My skin has never looked so good!

Guest cathy
Guest cathy

i just got this product last night and i used it over night and i kinda saw a difference.but i am going to use it for about 2 weeks and see the results :) i don't think it's going to work.:| you should buy this product. it makes ur skin feeel so soft but i can't say anything if it helps on acne because i got it the product last night. but it made kinda a difference!

Guest Tara
Guest Tara

I've been using in the product for a few days and I am happy with the results so far. I've already noticed some improvement. Some reviews indicated that it made their skin dry, but I haven't found that to be the case so far. I used the product before going to bed and the moisturizer bleached my pillow. I think it is worth the money and seems to work quite well. I would recommend this product.

Guest Kate
Guest Kate

just got it last night at shoppers drug mart,seems to work good so far. nothing yet. pretty good product. i also drink organic green tea as well. and have been drinking it for a while now and it seems to help to :) really good combination.

Guest Rose
Guest Rose

the deep clean feeling the micro beads and mini microdermabrasion received not sure yet pretty sure drying of skin will occur as it is BPeroxide I was on proactiv for 2 yrs and nothing really changed I have also tried Biotherm and Vichy acne lines and nothing. Sometimes your skin can actually be allergic to salyscyic acid as mine is and i did not realize so if you take a product and it gets worse look at the medicinal ingredient and change to the opposite one.

Guest Kevin
Guest Kevin

Get it at Shoppers Drug Mart... Not as costly as ProActive ... Dries your skin out a little at first but it don't last long at all maybe a few weeks... Works better then anything else i have tried...the night treatment (benzoyl) also has a moisturizer in it as well ....This is deff worth a shot i'll never switch products again......

Guest Bree B.
Guest Bree B.

It is a good price for a 3 step acne system, alot cheaper than Proactive. With the microbeads it feels like you are getting a deep clean. I have noticed that since using the product my skin has become very dry. It also burns a little. I have been using the product for a week, and I am noticing a difference. I don't mind putting up with the drying of my skin and the burning, as long as it helps me with my acne! I would reccomend it to those who have non severe acne.

Popular All-over treatments