Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dr. Sheffield's Clear Zit Acne Treatment Cream - Reviews

Dr. Sheffield's Clear Zit Acne Treatment Cream

View Ingredients
Benzoyl Peroxide (10% ).

Aluminum Hydroxide, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylparaben, PEG 12, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water.
Bafem01
GhostNaps

GhostNaps
Next day the rednesss has died down, not very noticeable now. If you have sensitive skin, do NOT try this.

grace_sykes
Mohammed S. Ba Dobian
abby66
Old_Guy
Acneisruiningmylifeee0510

Cassie Alexander
How long does it take for best result??????

Toshiba08

Bafem01
Honestly this product really worked for me. This is how it works on my skin, I will apply it for 3-4 days then I would stop. During this period my pimples dry out, then I would start applying moisturizing cream. Honestly, for another period of lets say 3-4 months my face really feels smooth no breakouts during this period because the product actually kills the bacterias causing pimples. Then after some period I might start experiencing breakouts again, and once I notice that again all I need to do is repeat the cycle again and my skin feels good again. But the major challenge I have with the product is that its no longer available in most stores here in Nigeria. And if you know how I can get it kindly mail me (finniano8@gmail.com). Thanks

kkbeauty

Acneisruiningmylifeee0510
How long did it take the benzoyl peroxide to completely clear the acne?

LfaceBecky
Armstrong
tatilock

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

×