Clear Skincare Copper Peptides Reviews

Clear Skincare Copper Peptides

Copper peptide from ebay by ActiveFormulas 2mL ruin my dented acne scars!

I bought it from ebay for £8 and diluted it in 120mL of pure hyaluronic acid (from Amazon £19 if I am not mistaken) so that makes it 0.1% Copper peptide. I used it for the first time on my face during microneedling procedure (my second time treatment) to lubricate my skin. I noticed the difference from my first treatment (using Pure hyaluronic acid as lubricant). I found that using 0.1% copper-peptide-HA makes my acne scars more visible (the dented scars!) My first microneedling treatment gave alot of improvement at least my scars were not noticeable in a bright light room but now after copper peptide application, my dented scars are more visible. So, after a week and my scars still visible, I throw my copper-peptide-HA mixture in a toilet bowl (Such a waste! especially the 120mL HA). All those ads saying it improves scars are fake! I am not sure if it takes some downtime or whatsoever, but I know that copper at 0.1% destroy collagen and induce the collagen remodelling. So maybe my scars now undergo collagen breakdown? then later on proceed to collagen induction phase? But, now I need to avoid that risky process, I rather stick to my first microneedling prcedure: Numb cream > Clean it> Hyaluronic acid gel> microneedling 2.0-2.5mm> leave overnight > T3 face wash (body shop)> human EGF serum> Vitamin C cream (body shop). And of course SPF30 sunscreen. Btw, I am using an automated microneedling not the roller one. It was £56 on Amazon uk. It at least improved my dark scars after I mistreated my face with 50% TCA! now those purplish-dark scars are gone and getting a little bit fade red. But for me red is fine rather than dark purple. dont get me wrong, this review is nothing to do with the CP product by CLEAR SKINCARE. this review is for Copper peptide by ACTIVE FORMULAS on ebay.

buy copper peptides

I've experienced an advance in overall skin quality and gloss, and the scars are looking better. [link edited out]

Comments

I use it for scar treatment. It softens the scar and the surrounding area making your skin look smoother overall. It penetrates into the damaged skin and sort of "breaks up" the scar tissue which over time will eventually remove the scar 100%. For example, I had a severe scar on my left cheek and it's almost gone. Be patient and persevering. I've been using Super Cop for over a year. The 2 oz. bottle could last you a year if you use as a spot treatment. It's greenish and looks weird going to bed - not too sexy. Sleep on your back (train yourself to do so) otherwise the cream will end up on your pillow case. Use the Super Cop Cream 2X - Extra Strength as a spot treatment. It's an expensive product, so you won't want to use it all over your face. I got the best results doing a combination of self-needling (using 5-6 sewing needles - not diabetic ones - superglued together - trust me it works). Or you can get a derma roller. The needling will help the product penetrate the dermis to get to the all important scar tissue. You can use the weaker varieties of Super Cops if you have sensitive skin but you can actually feel the 2x working. Use it consistently everyday. Focus on specific areas like the temples and try to use harsh lighting to see how the shape of the scar changes as it begins to break down.

I am on my first day of scar kit by Skin Biology.... most of my scarring is on chin and jawline and neck. I am focussing on my chin (below outer corners of mouth) I am 46 and so where I have scars are naturally occurring wrinkly areas (probably from frowning and smiling LOL). Thanks for the info you provided. If this works or helps I will definitely purchase the regular size of trial sizes.
kt7

Light Effective Does not Smell And it work! nothing really. Well I have been using SkinBiology's Copper Peptides about 2 weeks ago. I have lots of redness and acne scars all over my face. Within about 3 days of only putting it on my face at night and leaving it on. I can see noticeable changes. My redness of Hyperpigmentation has gone down 40% and I can see where once were scar holes start filling up and thickening up with new skin. This was freakin amazing. I have made and use my own Vitamin-C serum and compared with this, Copper Peptides wins hands down. My overall skin complexion is soooo much better and my skin feels very soft now. Copper Peptides is like the whole package. But I must stress that you must use it consistently to see results. This is coming from an Asian guy with light olive skin.

Guest Adiv
Guest Adiv

Regimen is easy to follow Slow and steady improvement No down time Super cop 2x turns skin a tint of blue/green This is the first scar treatment I've ever written a review about because it's the first that I actually feel hopeful about. I have mild-moderate rolling scarring/enlarged pores across my cheeks, temples, and forehead and they've been there since I got off Accutane about 4 years ago. I got the "scar reduction kit" from SkinBiology about 2 weeks ago. It has Super CP serum (high strength), Super Cop 2x (extra strength) and LacSal serum (for exfoliation). I've been using their recommended regimen for about 2 weeks and can honestly say I'm seeing results. I wash and put on the Super CP serum in the morning, then wash and put on the LacSal at night followed by a thin layer of the super-strength Super Cop 2x about an hour afterward. I've seen an improvement in overall skin tone and color, and the scars are looking better. It's hard to notice slow overall improvement (unless you take pictures) so I'm closely watching some scars on my temple. They've been sloooowly but steadily filling in- and it's only been 2 weeks. Definitely worth the small cost for the kit. Strongly recommended. By the way, I have very "thick" skin, so I use the high-strength stuff. But for others with fairer skin, the Super Cop 2x is probably too strong to spread over the whole face.

I've experienced an advance in overall skin quality and gloss, and the scars are looking better. http://bit.ly/1fT9JU8

Within a couple of days use, my skin looked smoother and cleaner. I have mild scarring on my right cheek and after a month, this scarring really is less visible. On my left cheek, I have severe scarring and although when I wash, the soap foam still fills the holes, I would say there has been some improvement. After the first few uses, my skin looked so much better that friends and family commented. Yet, I haven't seen much improvement since and I guess it's now a matter of wait and see. If you have mild scarring, this product is a God-sent!

Guest Misskin
Guest Misskin

Serum works well with my oily skin, doesnt clog pores. Using along with rolling to repair damage on my skin. So far so good, going to up the CP strength with my next purchase. Broke out initially when skin was not used to this. I believe that CP along with consistent work, will be able to remove the damages and scars on my face!

Guest K
Guest K

better overall skin texture might take a while for some people to see results, probably doesn't work the same for every individual i made the terrible mistake of excessive sunbathing because it temporarily helped my acne. even worse, i was on antibiotics and other acne medications that increased my sun sensitivity. as a result, my skin became very very rough over time, subsequent acne began to to scar, my pores were large and visible and i became very depressed, thinking there was no solution and i would be stuck with this horrible skin forever. after 2 months of an AHA & copper peptide regimen, the texture of my skin has improved greatly. i wouldnt say that shallow scars have started to disappear yet,i would give it more time before i expected that to happen. but most importantly the use of peptides has given me hope. i highly suggest for anyone with skin problems to at least try it before writing it off.

Guest A-chan
Guest A-chan

Noticable difference in scarring compared to other treatments, rolling and icepick scars look smoother. Results have been permanent (I started several months ago.) Smells sort of like toilet water; some redness and irritation. From what I've read you need to combine this with a good peel for it to work. I didn't want to use peels since I have sensitve skin so I combine regular Super CP serum with microdermabrasion. The results have been impressive. My skin noticably looked smoother within two weeks of the second microderm treatment. I've tried needling, TCA cross, and this has been the best besides laser treatments, but a lot cheaper!

Guest lisa
Guest lisa

Makes skin smoother dryness and flaking after using Lacsal serum and exfol cream I have been using this for a few days and going slower than what was recommended. The above products using the tiniest amount, about the size of 1/3 of a pencil eraser for the entire face caused redness and flaking of dead skin. i have noticed tiny blacjheads and whiteheads pop up but nothing extreme. I am using the super CP serum on spots like my acne scars. Since i have been using this for a few days I can only tell you what I am experiencing so far. Proactiv HAS caused my skin to get worse over time making it lumpy. Thisis true, that is makes your skin uneven and lumpy. Since using Skin Biology my skin feels smoother and looks smoother. It has not caused cystic acne although I do use Zinc Gluconate to control it. My indented areas on my skin are smoother so far. Overall, I am pleased with what I am seeing so far. I feel like it is dissolving the thickened, damaged skin. My pores arent as large either.

Guest Shelley
Guest Shelley

Totally works! Reduced fine lines around my eyes & smile lines, healed my acne weeks! faster,leaving none of the red spots I used to get for weeks.Is reducing old scars I have from cystic acne & no new breakouts! Blackheads from TEENS almst all gone! The copper does stain the acne a lil as it heals, will have dry spot over blemish which may turn brownish as it heals underneath,once dry skin falls off, the blemish is almst totally healed & barely discolored.Can lift sum blemishes,heal fast tho I did a few peels before getting to the CP's. Used Retin-A for abt 6 wks, then 18% TCA, didn't seem do much, dried acne some, peeled a little (less than Retin A), didn't work better than 10% BP(tho I suspect I got a low quality product). 25% TCA on my back & chest took care of cystic acne tho, now I wash body with PanOxyl bar & spot treat if needed w/10% BP. 4 wks ltr did Jessner's Cross w/15% TCA(same session one after the other no rinsing til the end), 1 layer of each left on min. time.Helped a little more, peeled & cleared more spots. Never had gross "stay in the house" skin. Started using CP Serum & LacSal serum from Skin Biology, got samples of Tri-Reduction, loved it! Bought the Tri-Reduction, got samples of Emu Oil,loved that more! Few weeks after 1st one did Jessner's cross again, 3 layers,then 15% TCA(same session) 3 layers, left max time til I frosted some. Rinsed and used Emu oil to heal. Skin was raw and peeled some,still not as bad as Retin A. 10 of 10!I'm 30 w/17 yo skin!

Guest Larry
Guest Larry

Fairly inexpensive, lots of good info on website to help you decide if and what you should buy Takes a while to see results. Some creams can be irritating Its a great Product i feel, much cheaper than the cosmiceuticals that cost hundreds that do the same thing. Some people may not like the smell, or the very dark green color of the formulas. I say if you stick with it, it will give you good results, it won't perform miracles, but good results.

Guest John Smalls
Guest John Smalls

Gives you hope. Its a scam. Does not work. But can make your scar look different and people sometimes are satisfied with just a different looking scar then what it was before. Notice everyone of these products warn you with 3 lines "This does not work on everyone, may take an excessively long time, and the most viscious third warning - It will look worse before it looks better." So basically that means - Keep buying me even if its making your scar uglier.

Guest kaia
Guest kaia

Used patiently and persistently over time, copper peptides will make a real positive difference in the appearance, texture and thickness of your skin. It DOES require time, experimentation and patience. What other users have written about irrittation and an initial apparent "worsening" of symptoms is true. What is actually happening is that old buried damage is surfacing to be healed and exfoliated When I started using CP's 18 months ago at age 45 I had both cystic acne and skin changes related to aging and sun-exposure. It did take some experimentation for me to learn the proper application for me; and yes it is possible to irritate your skin with these products, especially in the beginning. Over time a tolerance develops and irritation is no longer a concern. I would say that in my case I had about a month of MORE acne than usual followed by a rapid clearing and fading of old discolorations which continues. My skin looks better than it has in years. It's neither dry nor oily; the little wrinkles around my eyes are softening. I no longer use benzoyl peroxide products, except in rare instances of a pimple. Nothing like the face-full I used to have. I should add that I combined my CP use with a mild 40% lactic acid peel every 14 days or so. Lately I've increased the peels to weekly: once your skin is acclimated to peeling this really helps, it allows the peptides to really

Guest Paxamor
Guest Paxamor

Used Skin Biology products Protect and Restore #3, Exfol serum. emu oil. Relatively inexpensive. Cleared mild but persistent cycstic acne, greatly improved overall skin tone, reduced large pores on nose. Improved appearance of old red scars. No immediate result; you have to stay with it to see improvement, and it gets worse before better. While cystic acne is better, I've had an uptick in "regular" acne, which BP treats easily. Bluish color cream from copper. Lots of peeling early on. Highly recommended, particularly for people out of their 20s. (I'm 40 with combo skin). While I bought it to help clear cystic acne, it has done other great things for my skin; it looks and feels much better. It is amazing to see old red marks I've had for years dry up and peel away. Plus, the last five years have vanished off my face -- serveral friends have commented on it. I use with BP and still don't get dry, red, rough skin. One caveat: most OTC moisturizers have an immediate "plumping" effect. This does not, so you really have to stick with it for days to see it working. The Skin Biology website is packed with information, so you can decide what might work best for you. They offer a sample pack of products for about $30, so you can try before investing, which is what I did. The P&R #3 is recommended for cystic acne, but they have several versions.

Guest Christian Peper
Guest Christian Peper

Is good price, is easy to use. It can irritate skin and make skin blotchy. I do recommend the copper peptides but you must, must, must, go slowly or your skin will be irritated!!!!!!!! I recommend putting it on your skin only once a week. Frequent application risks hurting your skin.

Guest PN
Guest PN

Backed by scientific evidence from independent studies proving its efficacy in wound-healing and cosmetic skin improvement, a natural anti-inflammatory, easily tolerated on the skin Usefulness in reversing wrinkles and acne scarring is mostly theory, but based on its effectiveness with wound healing, results can take several months to appear This is a very inexpensive way to encourage the healing of acne scarring. It is based on activating the skin's natural wound healing response which is an important factor in removing scarring. When combined with other procedures such as chemical peels and laser resurfacing, the results are superior than when either procedure is performed alone. Scientific evidence does suggest copper peptides (CPs) can heal scars on their own, but combining it with other procedures provides a "synergistic effect." While the other treatments remove damaged tissue and scars, CPs promote the growth of healthy, unblemished skin. My results so far with CPs and chemical peels have been very promising, and I believe that the CPs have given quicker results. Dr. Loren Pickart formulates very potent CPs and has a very useful website which presents the evidence of CP's efficacy and how it relates to skin-remodeling.

Popular Over-the-counter