Clear Pores Acne Solution System & Skin Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Clear Pores

Clear Pores Acne Solution System & Skin Cleanser

Probably the worst skin care decision I've ever made.

feels nice when using smells nice/clean got a refund made my skin worse from the start & never improved caused acne marks/scars face felt painful I thought I'd try ClearPores after wanting to get off the Extra Strength Proactiv I'd been on for years. I was tired of being on benzoyl peroxide and my face was dry too often. They say you need to use ClearPores for a full 3 months to achieve the results you want. Full disclosure I only used the product 2 months, because I could not take it anymore. My skin got worse from the day I started using the products & escalated from there. There was never any improvement in the 2 months of use. My face often felt very painful, either from the acne or the products, I'm not sure. I had a lot of hope that the products would work, I even liked the way they felt/smelled. I stuck with it 8 weeks, & thats a little over how long you should have to wait for an acne product to work. I switched to Proactiv gentle formula (w/o bp) & my skin improved. That is not the routine I stuck with, but regardless, anything was better than ClearPores. The real reason I wrote this review is that i now have acne marks & scars that I am stuck with. The scars may never go away. They say the treatment takes 3 months to work, but even if by some miracle it had, I would still have the horrible acne scars/marks to show for it. I did receive a refund, luckily. Maybe this product would work for some people, but I don't think its worth the time/risk when other products are out there.

Guest Laura
Guest Laura

This system is fantastic. You have to stick to it in order to see results. My skin broke out a lot in the first two months, but then all of a sudden it was really clear. I still get pimples here and there which is hormonal, but they dry up really fast and do not scar. It can really dry up your face. I followed the instructions but because I have mild acne I felt it was too much and really dried my face. I played around with it and ended up only taking one pill per day, and using the wash at night and the cream morning and night. It seemed to definitely help limit the dryness. Definitely worth it if you are willing to be patient. Cost low, and works well.

Guest TOM
Guest TOM

it makes my skin smoother than ever before when i touch it. it doesn't work for me. it makes my acne bigger and increasing number of acne are showing! i've been waitting for 20 days and look high forward to this product.i have order three months' treatment because i thought that would in case for emergency after it cured. well, the most funny thing is that i am totally wrong. it does not work as their advertisement. DO NOT BUY IT!

Guest annestan
Guest annestan

Extremely smooth skin with a nice glow. Less breakouts than with any other product I've used. Not that expensive considering it's better than very expensive ones that I've tried. The moisturizer begins to smell of sulphur if you don't close it properly but that's usually when it's nearly empty. If you're looking for a skincare product that ensures you never get spots again, NEWSFLASH! You won't find one. Be realistic. If you get spots...you will always get spots in some shape or form, no matter how much hype there is about a product and how many celebs are 'rubbing it in your face' (pun intended!) All you can ask is that a facewash and moisturizer reduce the amount of breakouts you get and improve the quality of your skin at the same time. That's what Clear Pores does for me and I've used the facewash and moisturiser for the past 2 years. I've swapped to other creams and they never worked as well as this. With Clearpores, my skin is soft and glowing (I don't take the tablets as well, cuz they made my skin very itchy). I still get one or two large spots once every few months, but breakouts are greatly reduced and my skin looks great! I will be sticking with this because it is the best product so far and I trust it. As with any new product, you HAVE to try it out for at least a month. You will most likely break out a bit before you see an improvement because this happens with any new product; your skin needs time to adjust to the change in your facial skin care routine. I have normal to dry skin (a little sensitive too) and Clear Pores has been the best for me. I would recommend it, but naturally I'd recommend it to someone who has similar skin to mine, who gets a few small spots every so often and then one or two bigger ones every few months. It clears spots much quicker than anything else as well, so even if you get a few, they'll be gone in about two days. It also helps with acne scarring. I hope this was helpful!

Comments

do not get as much acne when using this product extremely expensive packaging is very dodgy products are kind of weird and don't really work DO NOT BUY! NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY OR TIME! PRODUCTS ARE INCREDIBLY WEIRD AND THE WHOLE LINE IS VERY DODGY!

Guest Amelia
Guest Amelia

The cleanser is not drying to my skin and actually makes it feel smooth and hydrated. Left me with cystic acne on the right side of my cheek, but that could also be from the bacteria on my phone as I do talk on it a lot so I do not want to blame this product since I am not sure about the cause. I don't know why so many people are complaining about this product. First of all, the protective cream does not smell like feces, as someone had written. It does have a slight smell but it is not unpleasant, more like a medicinal smell and barely noticeable. I'm sure many of you have not used the product for a full 3 months before writing your complaints on here. It actually says that the product should be used continuously for a full 3-5 months to see a noticeable difference, which I plan on doing. The first week that I used it, it left my skin really smooth and I no longer has rough patches on my skin. I've only been using it a little over a month now so I can't yet determine if it works or not. I do break out a lot sometimes, but I feel like it's because the herbal supplement is forcing out the acne from under my skin that would have came out even if I wasn't using this product; it's just moving it along faster. I will continue using this for 4 more months, and will get back with the results. But so far, I like it, especially the protective cream because it makes my skin feel so nice when I put it on.

Guest justine
Guest justine

Easy to use, light scent, and not overly drying. Doesn't work and super expensive. I wouldn't try this product, you'll still have the same problem and have a lot less money.

Comments

None for me. I'm a disciplined person and as such, I followed Clear Pores EXACTLY as directed for a full 3 months: -Did not work for me -Caused a terrible initial breakout (apparently normal for this product) -Lots of whiteheads (more than usual) -During use had repeated cystic acne on my face directly to the left and right sides of my nose. -Acne was just as bad after 3 months as it was when I started -Expensive -Protective cream stinks like feces, no joke (especially in the sun) I switched to Clear Pores from Proactiv because it looked attractive with the herbal supplement and the glowing reviews. Unfortunately it did nothing for me except make my Acne worse while on it. It's good that it worked for some of you but personally I cant help but feel scammed. While browsing the Clear Pores website (after I had already purchased the product) I read the fine print at the bottom which states: '* Images of individuals giving testimonials are actors and not actual photographs of individuals providing testimonial.' If this doesn't raise a red flag, I don't know what does.

Guest Gina
Guest Gina

Fewer Breakouts and acne scars are fading. Takes awhile to work its cycle. Its not a harsh product for your skin, it does not leave it dry eithier. People need to give it more of a chance and be patient. I know you want a fast relief but, in the long run you'll be happy you stuck it out. Its better to use somthing natural and moisturizing than something harsh and drying. I just started my second month with this and I am getting fewer breakouts. I do use the clarisonic brush. My skin never got worse only better when I started using this product.

Guest Kristen
Guest Kristen

NONE Left small bumps on skin and made skin worse...sent back because of GUARANTEE....Wrong... Is a scam because I didn't use it for a full 90 days I cant get my money back, so I was left with a dermatology bill and NO refund! Don't even try it! If you do make sure is for 90 days and GOOD LUCK getting a refund if you dont like it or you have a problem....That guarantee they talk about is a SCAM....

Comments

none Did not work at all... was way too harsh for my skin and did not clear up any acne. I returned it after 90 days and they wouldn't give me a refund because they said I only purchased 30 days worth. They were incredibly misleading and unhelpful. If their product actually worked, they wouldn't need to be deceptive to sell it.

Guest Ryan
Guest Ryan

actually works if your willing the commitment. takes a LONG TIME. ok, bottom line is that the product DOES work. you just have to commit to it and follow the directions. i had terrible acne on my cheeks forehead and chin..i guess you can say everywhere on my face. i had such low self-esteem that i didnt even want to be around my family or friends that have known me my whole life. ive tried a lot of products that were over the counter. i didnt want to use accutane. the side effects to me just didnt seem worth it. they say to use the system for 3 months to fully get results. im about a month and a half through and im seeing drastic results. my forehead is clear, its just clearing up the red spots that the acne left behind. my cheeks are smooth..FINALLY!!! lol and the redness is starting to go away. and my nose is unbelievably smooth. i still breakout a little here and there but nothing compared to what it was...my chin is the same way. just working on the redness and it is starting to fade. i just had to write a review because i was shocked to see negative reviews on here. i thought i was gonna have acne forever...NOT NOW!! thanks to clear pores. and just to clarify, you WILL breakout initially for a few weeks before you start seeing results....its part of the system..its detoxifying your skin. getting all the junk out. it looks bad at first but it will get better...trust me. i wouldent write this big review for nothing, and if i didnt see results. so if you have acne and havent seen results from anything else and do not want to take accutane, try this and stick with it. you wont be dissapointed. and during the first few weeks to a month, try and stay away from mirrors. the dont help. just stay positive and believe in the product. i did and now im on my way to clear skin finally. i love my skin now and so do the ladies ;)

Guest sara
Guest sara

nonee worst product ever! It made me breakout wayyyyyyy more. My skin was a disaster after using this product but after switching to neutrogena skin id my skin drastically became better. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT (if you want to try it get the 6 months trial and DO NOT return the product until 90 days because you will not be able to receive a full refund) this company is by far the worst ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Gentle enough, noticable less blemish, less breakout, less blackheads. i applied the protection cream on the breakout area overnight, it reduce much. still got some whiteheads near nose area. breakout happen sometime but maybe that's due to my works n' sleep late... Overall, it's help alot to cure my acne problems for more than 10 years, in two months time.

Comments

I first ordered three months supply a couple of years ago. It worked great. I have since ordered a one month supply a couple of times and wanted to get it earlier, but was just too lazy to order it. I'm using it again now and love it. I am surprised at the poor reviews because it started clearing my face right away. Even after not using it for almost a year, my skin never went back to being as bad as it was when I first ordered it. I always seem to have problems with my chin area. It is expensive, but when you think about going to the dermatologist and paying for medications which are often not covered by insurance, it is definitely cost effective. this actually worked better for me than going to the dermatologist. Another thing is that I wish you could just order the facial wash. I always ended up with a lot more of the protectant cream after I ran out of the wash. It would be nice if this was available in stores and not just mail order. I once tried Proactive and got the same reaction that many have described about this product here. My moderate acne on my chin got so bad I was embarrassed to go to work--huge, red, sore cysts on my chin like I had never had in my life. I returned it for a refund. I never had this experience with Clear Pores. I felt my skin changing almost immediately and it just gradually got better and has stayed better without using the product, with the exception of my chin, at times. I have now gotten it again to see if I can get my chin cleared up again. Also I used to get these painful zits, that weren't even always visible, around my nose and edges of my lips. I haven't gotten any since using Clear Pores. All I can say is, try it. It seems like different things work for different people. This is one product that has actually worked for me, but I understand people's skepticism.

Guest Steve
Guest Steve

Reduces whiteheads, reduce pimples, 1 month was good, i should get my money back After 2 months black heads increased alot in beard area wich makes lots of bumps, smells bad, expensive I bought 3 months supply, I have 2 months done and for some reason I have one herbal pill package with blue yellow pills and 2 with green pills, wich is really odd. Worked for the 1 month good, then second month blackheads started to appeared around the beard area wich made bumps, it doesn't seem to want to disapear. My cheeks and forehead improved a bit, but nothing to brag about. I'll see on my third month... I think is gonna keep going downhill. Proactiv, Regimen, clearpores are whats i've tried, proactiv work a bit better then the reste. My problem is glandulare and not really outside, so I'm now ready to pay the price of accutane cause I know its gonna work

Guest A
Guest A

If I stop using it, my skin gets work, which proves it isnt useless. My acne is still a big problem and causing me a lot embaressment I have been using for just under 2 months, works no better than my previous treatment, however very expensive so not happy with the treatment. I dont hold my breath that after one more month my acne will have been seriously reduced.

Guest Brittany
Guest Brittany

Cleared up my acne reduced redness and scars gentle Nothing, maybe that it's expensive but it works so it's worth it. I CANT believe all the terrible reviews on here, it sounds like those people didn't use this product correctly, because it has worked perfectly for me. Finally I feel good about my skin. I used to avoid looking in the mirror my acne was so bad, but now I love my skin! My sister is ordering it now because shed jealous of how well it worked for me, between the two of us we have tried almost everything. Very happy with the product!

Guest Tom
Guest Tom

Hasn't got worse, and no side effects. Hasn't got better either. Used full facial system for 3 weeks, and have seen no improvement. I have followed the steps correctly and even timed how long to leave the facial scrub (Treatment 1) on for, and to wash it off with cool water (etc etc). The herbal tablets (Treatment 2) stink by the way, and I hesitate to put the facial protection cream (Treatment 3) directly onto my spots and rub it in.

Guest Scott Gardiner
Guest Scott Gardiner

I had realy bad acne for 7 years before clear pores I tryed proactive acutane clean and clear nope did not work.now im trying clear pores it only toke two weeks to clear most of it and one month i only have a few you could hardly see em just about all gone so buy it: )

Guest Blanket
Guest Blanket

None (Heart broken----Silence) I am so upset I won't write anything. I am just submitting this to help others.

Guest Jenny
Guest Jenny

Some pimples are smaller and most are less red & swollen Kinda slow work, and i keep getting new pimples every few days. Zits and such. Not a prob though Havent been using this for a long time. Just a month, so i havent got much to say. I'm hopeful though. When i read about clearpores on as many acne review sites as i could, i couldnt help but fall for it. If it doesnt work, then oh well. I'm pretty impatient when it comes to this, but i trust clearpores. I will probably be back on this website to boast on how well it has cleared my face up i bet.

Guest mark
Guest mark

i found it worked extremely well i found it stunk it works

Guest Dolly Perez
Guest Dolly Perez

nice consistency and fragrance and product came in quickly takes a long time to work and I pimples can worsen while waiting for it to work. Product does help to clear up acne but it takes a while to work one to three months and break outs can worsen as it works.

Guest Carolina
Guest Carolina

starts taking out all the bad bacteria from underneath your skin. you break out more but its part of the healing process. so far I have been using it for a week and its starting to breakout more but I know that its part of the healing process. And I can tell its working because they are clear up fast, I am astonished that people are writting negative reviews before they try it out the full recommended 3 months. People have to realize that there is no over night cure. THe great part is that the refund your money. People please read the print its like reading a contract. All the people who posted a review have not used the recommended 3 months. And the facial system does not cost more than 70.00 dollars.

Popular All-over treatments