Clear Pores Acne Solution System & Skin Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Clear Pores

Clear Pores Acne Solution System & Skin Cleanser

Probably the worst skin care decision I've ever made.

feels nice when using smells nice/clean got a refund made my skin worse from the start & never improved caused acne marks/scars face felt painful I thought I'd try ClearPores after wanting to get off the Extra Strength Proactiv I'd been on for years. I was tired of being on benzoyl peroxide and my face was dry too often. They say you need to use ClearPores for a full 3 months to achieve the results you want. Full disclosure I only used the product 2 months, because I could not take it anymore. My skin got worse from the day I started using the products & escalated from there. There was never any improvement in the 2 months of use. My face often felt very painful, either from the acne or the products, I'm not sure. I had a lot of hope that the products would work, I even liked the way they felt/smelled. I stuck with it 8 weeks, & thats a little over how long you should have to wait for an acne product to work. I switched to Proactiv gentle formula (w/o bp) & my skin improved. That is not the routine I stuck with, but regardless, anything was better than ClearPores. The real reason I wrote this review is that i now have acne marks & scars that I am stuck with. The scars may never go away. They say the treatment takes 3 months to work, but even if by some miracle it had, I would still have the horrible acne scars/marks to show for it. I did receive a refund, luckily. Maybe this product would work for some people, but I don't think its worth the time/risk when other products are out there.

Guest Laura
Guest Laura

This system is fantastic. You have to stick to it in order to see results. My skin broke out a lot in the first two months, but then all of a sudden it was really clear. I still get pimples here and there which is hormonal, but they dry up really fast and do not scar. It can really dry up your face. I followed the instructions but because I have mild acne I felt it was too much and really dried my face. I played around with it and ended up only taking one pill per day, and using the wash at night and the cream morning and night. It seemed to definitely help limit the dryness. Definitely worth it if you are willing to be patient. Cost low, and works well.

Guest TOM
Guest TOM

it makes my skin smoother than ever before when i touch it. it doesn't work for me. it makes my acne bigger and increasing number of acne are showing! i've been waitting for 20 days and look high forward to this product.i have order three months' treatment because i thought that would in case for emergency after it cured. well, the most funny thing is that i am totally wrong. it does not work as their advertisement. DO NOT BUY IT!

Guest annestan
Guest annestan

Extremely smooth skin with a nice glow. Less breakouts than with any other product I've used. Not that expensive considering it's better than very expensive ones that I've tried. The moisturizer begins to smell of sulphur if you don't close it properly but that's usually when it's nearly empty. If you're looking for a skincare product that ensures you never get spots again, NEWSFLASH! You won't find one. Be realistic. If you get spots...you will always get spots in some shape or form, no matter how much hype there is about a product and how many celebs are 'rubbing it in your face' (pun intended!) All you can ask is that a facewash and moisturizer reduce the amount of breakouts you get and improve the quality of your skin at the same time. That's what Clear Pores does for me and I've used the facewash and moisturiser for the past 2 years. I've swapped to other creams and they never worked as well as this. With Clearpores, my skin is soft and glowing (I don't take the tablets as well, cuz they made my skin very itchy). I still get one or two large spots once every few months, but breakouts are greatly reduced and my skin looks great! I will be sticking with this because it is the best product so far and I trust it. As with any new product, you HAVE to try it out for at least a month. You will most likely break out a bit before you see an improvement because this happens with any new product; your skin needs time to adjust to the change in your facial skin care routine. I have normal to dry skin (a little sensitive too) and Clear Pores has been the best for me. I would recommend it, but naturally I'd recommend it to someone who has similar skin to mine, who gets a few small spots every so often and then one or two bigger ones every few months. It clears spots much quicker than anything else as well, so even if you get a few, they'll be gone in about two days. It also helps with acne scarring. I hope this was helpful!

Comments

do not get as much acne when using this product extremely expensive packaging is very dodgy products are kind of weird and don't really work DO NOT BUY! NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY OR TIME! PRODUCTS ARE INCREDIBLY WEIRD AND THE WHOLE LINE IS VERY DODGY!

Guest Amelia
Guest Amelia

The cleanser is not drying to my skin and actually makes it feel smooth and hydrated. Left me with cystic acne on the right side of my cheek, but that could also be from the bacteria on my phone as I do talk on it a lot so I do not want to blame this product since I am not sure about the cause. I don't know why so many people are complaining about this product. First of all, the protective cream does not smell like feces, as someone had written. It does have a slight smell but it is not unpleasant, more like a medicinal smell and barely noticeable. I'm sure many of you have not used the product for a full 3 months before writing your complaints on here. It actually says that the product should be used continuously for a full 3-5 months to see a noticeable difference, which I plan on doing. The first week that I used it, it left my skin really smooth and I no longer has rough patches on my skin. I've only been using it a little over a month now so I can't yet determine if it works or not. I do break out a lot sometimes, but I feel like it's because the herbal supplement is forcing out the acne from under my skin that would have came out even if I wasn't using this product; it's just moving it along faster. I will continue using this for 4 more months, and will get back with the results. But so far, I like it, especially the protective cream because it makes my skin feel so nice when I put it on.

Comments

None for me. I'm a disciplined person and as such, I followed Clear Pores EXACTLY as directed for a full 3 months: -Did not work for me -Caused a terrible initial breakout (apparently normal for this product) -Lots of whiteheads (more than usual) -During use had repeated cystic acne on my face directly to the left and right sides of my nose. -Acne was just as bad after 3 months as it was when I started -Expensive -Protective cream stinks like feces, no joke (especially in the sun) I switched to Clear Pores from Proactiv because it looked attractive with the herbal supplement and the glowing reviews. Unfortunately it did nothing for me except make my Acne worse while on it. It's good that it worked for some of you but personally I cant help but feel scammed. While browsing the Clear Pores website (after I had already purchased the product) I read the fine print at the bottom which states: '* Images of individuals giving testimonials are actors and not actual photographs of individuals providing testimonial.' If this doesn't raise a red flag, I don't know what does.

Guest Gina
Guest Gina

Fewer Breakouts and acne scars are fading. Takes awhile to work its cycle. Its not a harsh product for your skin, it does not leave it dry eithier. People need to give it more of a chance and be patient. I know you want a fast relief but, in the long run you'll be happy you stuck it out. Its better to use somthing natural and moisturizing than something harsh and drying. I just started my second month with this and I am getting fewer breakouts. I do use the clarisonic brush. My skin never got worse only better when I started using this product.

Guest Kristen
Guest Kristen

NONE Left small bumps on skin and made skin worse...sent back because of GUARANTEE....Wrong... Is a scam because I didn't use it for a full 90 days I cant get my money back, so I was left with a dermatology bill and NO refund! Don't even try it! If you do make sure is for 90 days and GOOD LUCK getting a refund if you dont like it or you have a problem....That guarantee they talk about is a SCAM....

Comments

none Did not work at all... was way too harsh for my skin and did not clear up any acne. I returned it after 90 days and they wouldn't give me a refund because they said I only purchased 30 days worth. They were incredibly misleading and unhelpful. If their product actually worked, they wouldn't need to be deceptive to sell it.

Guest Ryan
Guest Ryan

actually works if your willing the commitment. takes a LONG TIME. ok, bottom line is that the product DOES work. you just have to commit to it and follow the directions. i had terrible acne on my cheeks forehead and chin..i guess you can say everywhere on my face. i had such low self-esteem that i didnt even want to be around my family or friends that have known me my whole life. ive tried a lot of products that were over the counter. i didnt want to use accutane. the side effects to me just didnt seem worth it. they say to use the system for 3 months to fully get results. im about a month and a half through and im seeing drastic results. my forehead is clear, its just clearing up the red spots that the acne left behind. my cheeks are smooth..FINALLY!!! lol and the redness is starting to go away. and my nose is unbelievably smooth. i still breakout a little here and there but nothing compared to what it was...my chin is the same way. just working on the redness and it is starting to fade. i just had to write a review because i was shocked to see negative reviews on here. i thought i was gonna have acne forever...NOT NOW!! thanks to clear pores. and just to clarify, you WILL breakout initially for a few weeks before you start seeing results....its part of the system..its detoxifying your skin. getting all the junk out. it looks bad at first but it will get better...trust me. i wouldent write this big review for nothing, and if i didnt see results. so if you have acne and havent seen results from anything else and do not want to take accutane, try this and stick with it. you wont be dissapointed. and during the first few weeks to a month, try and stay away from mirrors. the dont help. just stay positive and believe in the product. i did and now im on my way to clear skin finally. i love my skin now and so do the ladies ;)

Guest sara
Guest sara

nonee worst product ever! It made me breakout wayyyyyyy more. My skin was a disaster after using this product but after switching to neutrogena skin id my skin drastically became better. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT (if you want to try it get the 6 months trial and DO NOT return the product until 90 days because you will not be able to receive a full refund) this company is by far the worst ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular All-over treatments