Clear Essence Advanced Complex Fade Gel Reviews

Brand: Clear Essence

Clear Essence Advanced Complex Fade Gel

Great Product

Fades Dark Spots Evened out my skin tone Effective and cheap None!!! Used this and saw a noticeable difference in my dark spots and skin discoloration. I'm so happy and no longer need makeup to cover imperfections!

Comments

Really works One bottle lasts long Cheap Is not fully efficient against scars I've been using it for almost 2 months now. My scars lightened after 3 weeks of usage. They've like 50% less visible now, some disappeared, but the product doesn't do anything anymore. I guess my scars are heavier than what I though lol but still 50% is a lot. I recommend this.

Guest joy maluga
Guest joy maluga

good so far very dry iguees good for acne.

Guest natasha
Guest natasha

Works great ! none Try this product, you'll be happy you did.

Guest yaqz101
Guest yaqz101

Not sure, never used it long enough to know but it might be good at fading spots BREAK OUT TO THE MAX. Ruined my almost clear skin..destroyed 1 months of work...DO NOT USE!! IT SUCKS! This product smells disgusting, and works disgusting. Broke me out so bad I dont even want to leave my house. Wasted 1 month on the regimen just to come to this.

Guest sara may
Guest sara may

Works very quickly, does that job well. Has a little bit of a strange smell, but doesn't discourage me from using it. Faded my dark spots very quickly, literally in days. I use it night/day under moisturizer, otherwise my skin gets tight. It's a wonderful product!

Guest Jessy
Guest Jessy

Works great and quickly not any but the smell is weird but it goes anyway n its worth it IT WORKS GREAT

Guest Lynne
Guest Lynne

Affordable, effective!! Not wild about the packaging. It works, no matter what the package looks like. I'll continue to buy it and tell others about my experience!

Guest Sandi
Guest Sandi

Being asian, I brown instead of tan and CE products have work great for me and everyone that I've recommended it to. Visibly difference within 4-6 weeks. have a little garlicy smell to it. It really works!!! take before and after pix and see for yourself. I did! For better results, use the serum at night.

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

it works really well and really quick none it works really good!!

Popular Over-the-counter