Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Acne.org Cleanser - Reviews

Acne.org Cleanser
Brand: Acne.org

View Ingredients
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

Buy Now

test4

marlena123
Early2Rise

leahh0805
is it ok to use on the front of the neck area? that area is thin and sensitive

Early2Rise
There are very irritating greens and his cleanser. If you find that your pores and being it's because your skin is being irritated. Stop using it

Sujataa
@Leahh0805 yes it's ok to use it in neck area too. I do and I don't have any bad reaction yet, But it may vary on skin types. While ago I used to use diff cleanser given by my dermatologist and it irritated my neck area like hell, I had all these blisters like I got hikies. So just try give a try and see.

leahh0805
sujataa, have u tried the bp on the from neck area? i have pimples on that area and its super sensitive there. i have tried bp on that area and it helps but irritates..i don't know what to do. any advice would be great! and btw i do not wash my neck at all. haven't in yrs and never had acne there till about several months ago

Sujataa
Leahh u never wash your neck? That's strange, just as other body part it should get washed too... I had acne in down my chin next to neck and i used acne treatment retin to get over, yea it's sensitive than other area so if your skin gets irritated then just use it in the spot where acne is, don't rub all over, and don't use it everyday! Do like 3 times a week for like couple weeks and after that you can do every other day. Make sure you use moisturizer since it overcome dryness which helps with skin irritation.

NeatCrunch

leahh0805
have u tried it on the front of the neck area? if so, does it irritate it?

Lo.nicole

leahh0805
have u tried on front neck area? was curious if it would irritate it

@armanfiddles

leahh0805
have u tried cleanser on front neck area? have u tried bp on front neck area? was curious if it would irritate it

paulavm

leahh0805
have u tried the wash/bp on front neck area? was curious if it would irritate it

Nicolemarie0922
Tuddy306

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

×