Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - Reviews

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
Brand: Liz Earle

View Ingredients
Aqua (water), Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetyl esters, Cera alba (beeswax), Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan stearate, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Humulus lupulus (hops) extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Benzoic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Limonene, Citric acid.
Kate29
14apreston
emmacoles27
nicolef1990

Aaki
How would you describe your skin type? I also have hormonal acne and combo/oily skin - my skin is currently sensitive and I have a few dry patches because of topical treatments (BP and azelaic). I've heard a lot about Liz Earle but I'm worried it's not suitable for my skin type. Wouldn't want to irritate or dry out my skin further :(

Link to comment
amber_eyes

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes