Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength

Main ingredient is a por clogger do not use

Just wanted to give an FIY to everyone here to steer clear of this product, it contains laureth 4 which is a known pore clogger. I have an entire list of pore clogging ingredients and check every product, this is what has helped me clear me acne, but this product is a no go and counter productive.

Comments

This plus differin cured my acne!

I am 25 and have had moderate acne for years. I use this product with differin and only apply it at night. I stopped using facial cleansers and just let the water hit my face in the shower occasionally. This combination has cleared all my acne. I have to make sure I don't miss a day because I can guarantee I will see a pimple three days after the day I missed. Wonderful product.

Comments

BEST COUNTER PRODUCT FOR ACNE!

If you want to get rid of redness, acne, pimples, and dark spots/scars, this product is the "one" to use! I've discovered this product last summer, and it has been helping me keep my skin clear ever since!! I would not recommend this to people who have sensitive/extremely sensitive skin as the concentration of BP is pretty high (10%). You can apply this everyday, if your skin is normal (not too sensitive). It can work miracles overnight..GOSH it's a must have product..if you are suffering from acne/pimples.

Comments

BP does work, but I hate using it

This is just a maximum strength (10%) Benzoyl Peroxide cream. BP does work to clear my small bump acne, although I hate using it and hate that my clean skin relies on it so heavily. It's really like the only topical cream that actually works. However, I always try to find a store brand BP (like up & up at Target, or Kroger has a good one) that are just as good but cheaper than the name brand BP creams. but ACTUALLY, I've recently tried to stop using BP, and am attempting to replace it with natural treatments. Right now I'm using melaleuca and lavendar essential oils and for the first time in forever (like 15 years!!!!) I feel like my skin can be clear WITHOUT benzoyl peroxide and harsh acne treatments. The best part is I know exactly what I am putting on my face, and I know it's all good stuff. Let me know if you want more information or an update on how my new routine is going!

TOO POWERFUL

This product was way to powerful on my skin, it left my skin red, swollen, and irritated, when I put it on as a moisturizer overnight I expected to wake up with smoother skin, less redness, and at least some improvement, instead I woke up to a burning sensation around my cheeks and eyes and a face so swollen I could barely open my eyes it was horrible wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.

DON'T DO IT!!!

I tried this product out last night and woke up this morning with my entire face being BRIGHT RED. I spot treated the cream on only a few spots on my cheeks and chin but by the morning everything was inflamed all the way down to my lower neck!!!!.!!?? It itches and burns like crazy! And even worse I feel acne bumps coming up under the already inflamed skin!!! So not only do I have a rash, but I now have even more/worse acne than before. How pleasant. Just be careful before using this product!! :/

Works Well!!!!!

This stuff works well! I used to use this stuff when I was a wee ol bean, before my acne got horrible, and it would shrink the pimple overnight. I used it as a spot treamtment, and it didnt dry my face out, which was great as well. If you are looking ito this stuff, I would reccomend getting the walmart vesion. Works just as well and it 2 bucks. You cant beat it!!

Best cream I have used!

This cream works wonders on my skin. It immediately shrinks the current pimples I have, and by day 2 my skin is already cleared up and smooth. Whenever I run out of this product or don't use it for a period of time, I can immediately tell the difference between my skin while using it and while off of it. This is the best (and most affordable) form of acne cream!

Comments

Stronger is not better when it comes to benzoyl peroxide.

This 10% concentration of BP is too high and just causes unnecessary irritation to your face without added benefits. A 2.5% BP cream provides the same results but with a lot less irritation. This product is best used as a spot treatment.

good

My skin is oily and acne prone. I don't use this as a spot treatment but for my whole face.It got rid of my pimples in about 3 days and the redness went away! Only use once a day because it can be harsh on very sensitive skin.

great!

I've been using this product for years in combination with the clean & clear acne spot treatment. come to find out i have been doing something right this whole time! great for me and the price makes it even better. here in Florida both the products together are no higher the $10-$12. highly recommended!! only thing i don't like about it is the white residue it leaves...so i make sure i use it when I'm going to bed.

like it

I like it a lot. It really helps me control my acne and I feel a lot more secure because whenever I feel a pimple coming up, I just apply this gel and just over night the pimple is almost completely gone. this is def worth buying and works very well.

Works great!

I recently bought this product about 3 days ago and I must say for a low price it does the job! On only the first night the pimples that I had which were pretty red and big in size did dry out and reduced in size to almost gone! Pretty much by the second night they were gone. However some cons, this product is most likely to dry out your skin and cause some flakiness but a good moisturizer or even a sunscreen will help. Also it may cause stinging or burning, depending on the type of skin you have. Anyways great product!

So far so good!

Just to clarify, I am not using this particular brand. I am using the Walmart brand of the, essentially, same stuff. Its still 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. Either way, its only been two days and I am noticing a HUGE difference already. I've in the last year have been dealing with some mild cystic acne around my jaw line and cheeks. Like the kind that shows up, never ever comes to a head, and stays there for weeks. I've tried everything to combat this. I've tried coconut oil mask(BAD IDEA), apple cider vinegar, raw honey (worked but very slowly), Burts bees acne cleanser, witch hazel, rose water, birth control, diet change, vitamins D, E, Zinc, Biotin, cod liver oil. So far this is the only thing that I've been able to really tell and almost immediate difference. Right now on my face I have a cyst thats gone down a bit but still there on my left cheek, a new cyst thats popped up and is so inflamed it looks like Im a chipmunk near the corner of my mouth, a cluster of deep pimples and one VERY large cyst right in the middle of the cluster on my right side jaw, and a few small red bumps on my right cheek. My acne is by no means severe, but still painful. THIS STUFF IS STRONG!! Do not just glop it on you face. It starts to burn and the more sensitive parts of your face will turn red. So instead I put a VERY light layer on only the pimples. Then after its dried a bit I cover my entire face with Aveeno daily moisturizer. I did this last night and I can already tell that things are starting to reduce in size and also the redness has gone down. It is drying, but just moisturize with it and you should be fine.

Comments

Works well for my hormonal acne

I get mild to moderate hormonal breakouts below my nose and around my chin. I apply a really thin layer of this to the areas I normally get acne before I go to bed each night. The prevalence of my acne has definitely decreased overtime (probably from 7 pimples to 2/month). I have been using this for about three months now. If you aren't used to using benzoyl peroxide, I recommend starting at 2.5 or 5% and working your way up, as it can be very drying to the skin. I use a moisturizer in the morning to combat this.

AWSOME-BALLS!!

This is an amazing product!I use this and clearasil at night and in the morning. First I wash my face with the clearasil and apply a THIN layer of the persa gel 10 to my stubborn acne.when the day rolls over to night I wash my face (keep in mind that I did not apply makeup for a week doing this)and applied the clearasil as a mask for ten minutes. After this I put another thin layer or the persa gel 10 on.I did this for a week and my nasty acne was GONE! NOTE:THIN layer of the press gel 10

Popular All-over treatments