Clean & Clear Oxygenating Ultra-Light Moisturizer, SPF 15 Oil-Free Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Oxygenating Ultra-Light Moisturizer, SPF 15 Oil-Free

Fountain of Youth

Several years ago one of my children left this at my home while visiting, one day I was out of my moisturizer and I used it, it began to burn my skin a bit the first few times that I used it but I continued using it for several days and the burning went away. Incredibly, I started noticing that my wrinkles on my face had almost disappeared, you could imagine how excited I was, something that worked this well for under 5 bucks? Thank you Lord! Well, the moisturizer finnaly ran out and I could not find it anywhere not in store or on line, until for no reason what so ever I decided to look for it today and there it was, same bottle and everything! I am extremely excited to get some and start turning back the clock, 😊Thanks, Toni G

Guest Samantha

Very nice smell, goes on lightly, softens skin a little bit, contains 15 SPF. Burns like a cigarette lighter and causes extreme irritation, made me break out worse. I hate this; though it smells good. It makes your skin burn so bad, I had to run back to the store the next day to return it. I broke out so bad the next morning, I just hate it.

Guest Sabina

Only moisturizer with SPF that did not break my face. It is very light and refreshing. No one makes moisturizer with SPF for acne prone skin. Not available any more Every acne product says to wear SPF, but there are none out there that is oil free an light. This moisturizer was the best and was so happy that I found something. I tried Clinque, proactive, and Clean and Clear's other moisturizer.

Guest rachel

very light, doesn't cause me to break out like most moisturizers, contains sunscreen i like the smell, but i can understand how it might be too much for others, makes my eyes sting if i get it too close this makes my skin feel cool. also, i am very prone to break-outs and this moisturizer does not seem to encourage more blemishes at all.

Guest Jessica

Moisturizes pretty well, smells good. This stings, is heavy, and made me greasy and shiny and seems to make my acne worse. I don't know why this is so bad for me, but it stays shiny for hours and never seems to absorb. It seems incredibly heavy to me. Also, it stings a lot, especially when using a lot of BP. I'm not sure if it actually made my skin worse, but it made the zits I did have redder and more inflamed.

Guest Paper Cloud

Non-greasy and very light-weight. Goes on smoothly and makes my skin softer. I really like this moisturizer. It doesn't feel "heavy" on my face so it doesn't make my makeup feel cakey or greasy. Makes my face feel clean and refreshed.

Guest Michael

Great for moisturizing the skin, especially after shower when skin is hungry for moisture! It leaves my skin looks slightly greasy...especially in summer and throughout the day. I need to use blotting papers to soak up the oil. If you have normal to dry skin, use it! If you have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend it. I bought it for winter time when my skin is dry.

Guest Danielle

Makes my skin feel smooth...it works great and I love the tingly feeling...makes it feel like it is actually working!!! = ) NONE!!! I love it Been using this product for a month,and I love it! I would to suggest this product to anyone w/dry skin! It works wonders!!

Guest Alli

Nice smell, goes on smooth, and very lightweight. My face is oily and very acne prone. After I wash, my face is tight and dry, and most moisturizers make my face feel heavy and loose. This moisturizer keeps my skin tight and gets rid of the dryness. Can sting a little if you have any open skin, like from a pimple irritated from washing etc. Stinging goes away quickly though. Makes my face shiny, but not that bad shiny. My skin glows and the shininess is easily remedied by powder makeup. I love it. I have been breaking out less. As an oily skin person, moisturizers have always been a problem. This one takes away the dryness but I still have the light and tight feeling of just having washed my face. Plus it has SPF 15 so I never have to worry about daily sunscreen. I will definitely keep using this product and hopefully it will keep working to clear my skin up more...

Comments

DOesnt make me break out and it keeps my skin from getting really dry this is the first moistruizer ive used and i really like it after only a month my skin is really smooth it is great to use under make up and easy sun protection!!!!!!!! burns a little but that might just be the sunscreen in it plus it goes away pretty quickly. this is a great product if you have sensitive skin becuase it moisturizes without making you break out.

Guest melanieg1028

I am not a doctor but I would think that this product makes sense for acne sufferers bc acne bacteria cannot live in oxygenated environments. I have been using the product for a week now and finally my face is not breaking out! None so far I have had acne for 15 years now. BP does clear up my face but it leaves my face horribly dry. I have tried every moisturizer out there but everything I have tried has made me break out. Reluctantly I purchased this one week ago and have been using it at night only and so far no breakouts...My fingers are crossed that I have found something that finally works but it seems to make sense scientifically "acne bacteria can not live in oxygenated environments" Good luck to everyone...I will report back in 1 month hopefully all is still good...fingers crossed

Comments

soothing smell, and gives a cooling effect when put on (due to the menthol- its derived from peppermint) wish it came in a bigger bottle This cream is beautiful. I used cetaphil before for a moisturizer and it felt so gross, because it was so oily and I could really feel that it was there. This moisturizer however, blends really well, and still moisturizes (put on more for the drier areas) it gives a soothing cool feeling. Also a lot of moisturizers out there will say "non-comedogenic" but really ARE. I looked up all these ingredients and was finally surprised to see that this does NOT CLOG PORES. See this site to see if your moisturizer does. [link removed] Hope you like it as much as I do

Guest Myranda

it's lightweight and leaves my skin feeling soft and looking healthy. stinging sensation (spf) this is the only moisturizer i have agreed on. it never makes me breakout and leaves my skin with a healthy, just exfoliated, glow. i love the texture, i just wished it came in a formula for sensitive skin without the fragrance and spf. great under makeup so your skin can "breathe". hence, the name.

Comments

Goes on smooth and doesn't cause breakouts. Does not work very well on very dry patches. This is the only moisturizer I have found so far that does not cause any breakouts for me. It doesn't always work the best when I get very dry patches of skin, but when I switched to the neutrogena oil-free moisturizer for sensitive skin I broke out bad a few days later. I'd rather have dry spots here or there rather than break out anyway, and besides, my skin isn't really dry when I don't break out. It goes on smooth and doesn't feel heavy or oily on the skin.

Comments

This leaves my skin feeling pretty soft and helps to prevent dry skin. It has SPF 15, which is nice to have instead of applying sunscreen daily. This burns my skin really badly! I actually stopped using this product because it stings my skin whenever I put it on. Also, it makes my face kind of shiny, which I don't like. Although this is a good moisturizer, it stings my face really bad, and I regret buying it.

Comments

Okay moisturizer, i mostly bought it for the spf in it. It burns pretty bad when you apply it for a few minutes(i think becaude of the menthol.) Give it a try. I use this during the day and DKR moisturizer at night. I can wait till DKR has a moisturizer with spf in it :D

Guest Jeff

Very good moisturizer, leaves skin light and soft, even works well with extremely flaky and dry skin from prescription acne medications. Also smells great. A little redness and irritation for the first 5 minuets after I apply it, but that might just be me.

Popular With SPF