Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer Oil-Free, SPF 15 Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer Oil-Free, SPF 15

- gave a dewy glow to skin - not very moisturizing - small glittery flakes irritated my skin - not high enough spf - spf did not have a good spectrum I would definitely not recommend this to a friend. I do agree that it made you seem like you had glowing skin, but that went away about an hour after application. Plus, that glowing illusion comes from the small grits of glitter inside the actual moisturizer, which seemed to scratch my skin when I put it on. Also, it is not a good moisturizer. my skin was still dry after use (though I have combination/dry skin). The amount and spectrum of spf in this was not good because our face is supposed to get at least 30 spf that covers uva and uvb rays. If you are looking for a light facial illuminator, and you do not have any acne or sensitive skin, then this product for you. If not, please do not use this.

Comments

- It smells good - It does give you the morning glow - It moisturizes your skin - sometimes if you use too much it makes your skin oily & shiny but thats only if you use a lot, but it does work so really no cons at all! This product works great! There arent sparkles or glitter like other people say its just a little shimmer to give you the morning glow! My bottle that I use looks a little different and more modern so maybe the bottle on the picture is a little older? I used to have some dry skin in parts but after I used it I didnt have any dry skin anymore! and if you use it everyday then you wont have dry skin every again!

Guest colleen
Guest colleen

it smells really good :) it mouisterizes my skin well. it is oil free and dosent break me out! not really a con but has sparkles in it which is kinda weird i guess...? i liked it, it was a good daily mouisterizer and i like it:)

Popular With SPF