Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Cleanser

Horrible

thiw wash is terrible, i thought that it can help my demodex treatment but it made my skin look even worse

Comments

Smells nice, feels nice, though didn't do my skin any good

Smells phenomenal Face feels absolutely clean and minty once dried and rinsed off Not expensive Not for acne prone skin Irritating Dries out your face Amazing scent I have to admit. I've noticed whenever you're dealing with little beads in a face wash, if you don't absolutely 100 % wash them all off, you will get skin that looks rash like in appearance. (Which may trick you into thinking it's acne but it's actually just irritation) Overall I don't believe cleansers with beads in them are any good for one's face. It's much better to stick with a cleanser devoid of any irritants like beads. There's no use of them other than to wake you up. Definitely not for acne prone skin, rather, this product is for someone who already has perfectly clear skin and doesn't have to worry about aggravating their acne with bursting beads.

Guest Andy
Guest Andy

Smelled nice Woke me up Like the beads in there Very dry skin Doesn't do anything for acne Very irritanting I HATE this cleanser!!!!!! It made my skin really REALLY dry and it hurt a lot! And I have really oily skin. DONT USE!

Comments

-smells nice and fresh -cleans skin -brightens skin -doesn't clear skin at all This is only for those with dull skin, not with acne

Comments

Smells nice! Really dry skin. Caused bigger spots. I've been using this for about a week and my skin is far worse. I've got incredibly dry skin and something in it is causing me to get big, sore spots. Horrible product!!

Guest Dahlia
Guest Dahlia

~smells great! ~wakes up your skin ~clears skin relatively well ~cheap ~makes skin kinda dry (you have to put lotion on right after) ~doesn't clear skin as well as you'd like I really did like this cleanser and it did work pretty well, especially when I was in Texas for 10 days and got a huge breakout. It cleared it up within a few days. However, over time, it seems that your skin gets used to it and doesn't work as well. Also, it does dry out your skin. Still, for the price, its a great product!

Comments

Smelt nice Woke me up Inexpensive Dried my skin up like a raisin Left red marks and blotchy skin Wasted money I used this in the mornings to wake me up and give my face a wash in the morning. After about 2 days I realized my face was the driest it has ever been, it was irritated like crazy and my face looked so much worse. I stopped using it and my face went back to normal in a few days, but it was bad. I was using the clinique 3 step system at night at the same time and maybe using both of them at the same time could have caused the irritation but I continued to use the clinique products and my face was fine.

Popular Liquid