Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub with Bursting Beads, Oil-Free Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub with Bursting Beads, Oil-Free

Ouch

I use this product every morning when I wake up but it seems to give me a burning feel when I apply it, is that normal? Does anyone else get it? I'm not sure if I should just keep using this product and stick through the pain or if I should stop using it all together because I have heard its really good.

Morning/midday boost!

I use a small amount of this midday at work, because my skin tends to be extremely oily. Use cool water, a small amount, and massage GENTLY. Any harsh scrubbing or pressure will cause the beads to strip into your skin. Skin feels and looks brighter, radiant. Strange pencil scent (might be due to me keeping it in my pencil case for a while though).

so disappointed!

The product smells very good The product wakes you up The product causes breakouts The product causes your face to dry out My skin is normal it is not oily or dry but when I bough the morning burst ( I specifically own the orange colored bottle) I have only used it 4 times and it had given me break outs! I got them especially on my nose and around my cheeks also on my forehead. I usually never have trouble with my skin but this actually caused breakouts and also made my skin very dry! I don't recommend this product

Smells Ammazing

Smells Great Cleans Easily and Well Scrub too hard or too long face gets red I love this product. I don't have really bad acne for a teen thank God, but this was a nice cleanser just to scrub real quick in the morning and go. The only thing that I found that i didn't like was that the first time I used it I guess I scrubbed too hard and it turned my face red, but then times after using it was alright.

Comments

- Does one hell of a job at keeping skin clear - Effects take about two days to notice - Prevents inflammation - Has a soothing feel to it - You have to be very light on rinsing/washing - You will have to use some form of spot treatment on existing pimples/whiteheads/cysts. (https://[link removed] I recommend this stuff. Total whammy! I got this sucker around $6, and good god I was impressed! I have combination skin, and I've been using the Clean&Clear spot treatment, and oh boy my skin has never been clearer! The only thing is you have to take lightly to the water tempature, how long you wet your face, and how long you wash/how hard. This stuff is pretty tough espeacially if you're harsh with your skin using hot water, roughly washing which I had a problem with at first, but when I started lightly rubbing it in in circular motions for 15-20 seconds, then rinsing for 20 seconds, I noticed how clean my skin was getting! This stuff will not get rid of pimples, it will prevent them, IF used correctly, and used ten hours apart. I recommend this!

Comments

Smells good Face feels fresh and "minty" after drying Nice feel on the skin Dries skin Irritating This is a relatively okay product. I've been using it for a while and it's helping because it's drying my face, but the problem is, that I've noticed it's a pretty "risky" product! If the entire cleanser is not COMPLETELY washed off your face, you will experience a breakout from hell. I can guarantee that to all. Whether you have light or severe acne. Make sure your skin is 100% clean from this product after washing! If you leave some of it on your temples, or on your hairline, you will breakout. This happened to me and I got extremely pissed off. Just be careful!

Guest Ali

It smells good It leaves a cool, tingling sensation after using Does NOT help with acne, at all CAUSES breakouts I bought this when I ran out of Neutrogena Deep Clean cream cleanser. I figured I'd try something new. I had always used Neutrogena and had never had a problem with acne. I bought this, and within two days of usage, it caused a breakout. I thought I would give it a couple of more weeks, and now my forehead is COVERED with little bumps, my nose is broke out, and I have a huge pimple on my chin. I am absolutely DISGUSTED with this product and am going to buy more Neutrogena tomorrow. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!

Guest Rodney

Great smell does take away the oils takes away some acne Dries out your face it doesnt really wake you up, although leave your face feeling clean doesnt really get rid of acne, more like a cleanser for oils/dirt Its an ok prouduct, dont get me wrong i like clean and clear, but i havent seen any major results. It dries out your face but i guess you just need a moisture. This prouduct is a yes and no, but mainly no.

Guest Shayla

Doesn't clog pores smells AMAZING :D helped with my oily skin doesn't cause any more breakouts Made my skin glow Didn't make my skin feel tight Didn't really wake me up I have really bad acne and decided to try it since I have nothing to lose. Turns out this is one of the best acne scrubs I've used!! I always use Clean & Clear now!! I love it <3

Comments

if you have acne or have had acne then I would definitely check with your doctor before using this product. I used to have acne and am on retin-A. I tried it once at my cousin's and thought it felt nice and decided to buy it. Lately, I've been getting little bumps underneath the skin that feel weird. This has been the only thing I've changed with my skin care routine. I've never had bumps like this before in my life. I can only equate it to the drying effect

Guest Laura

It smells good. It lasts long...LONG. Feels good putting it on. It cleanses your skin well. It's never made me break out more or anything. Didn't help with acne Even though it didn't help with acne whatsoever, it made my face feels really good. It cleanses your face nicely and it fun to use.

Guest Charlotte

The bottle lasted me a few months and I used it daily. It woke me up too. This product dried out my skin immensely and still did nothing for my acne. I used the entire bottle with no success. Sometimes I thought Clean & Clear was worsening my pimple problem. If you have generally clear skin to begin with, then I recommend this product for the cool waking up feeling. But if you are a teen(as I assume you are)and have minor breakout, this isn't the solution.

Guest Sofia

wakes me up when I'm tired in the morning leaves my face feeling fresh and bright after applying moisturizer your SET!!!! Can dry out your skin if you don't apply lotion My friend and I had been playing around with makeup and after wiping it off my face I felt croggy...So my friend showed me her huge bottle of this and I USED IT.....i felt sooo much better because it helped by cleansing the dirt and oils from my skin. I now use it as a daily product!!!!

Guest Nadia

Nice Smell Leaves Skin Soft Wakes You Up A bit drying It's quite good. If you gave really dry skin or aiming to clear up your acne, this is NOT the product for you. This product really made a difference to my skin as it unclogs my pores somehow. One of the best drugstore scrubs I've used :)

Comments

It smells really good It wakes you up pretty well Leaves your skin feeling soft and not tingly Doesn't leave your skin tight It doesn't really help w Acne It can dry your face out If you don't moisturize Basically I just got this product and before I'd been using the wave alot and it had dried out my skin leaving little dry patches around my nose and everything so I quit using it and I bought this on a whim. If works rather well for a morning clean and it really does wake you up. But if your going to use it for acne only it's not that good :/ and it dries your skin a bit so I bought the morning glow moisturizer and it was fine (:

Guest Johnny

...ugh fine. it's relatively cheap. Everything, -(I think at least): AWFUL smell! -So harsh! -Stupid company only fills it halfway -i hate the "bursting" beads. -caused A breakout AFTER 1ST USE! -the bottle lies. -made skin feel uncomfortable -didnt wake me up -awful consistency -uneffective. I saw NO results. I used this wash for a few days, and i ran out. and that's only the tip of the iceberg. It caused a breakout 3 hours after use. I thought i was just really unlucky... and that stress had to do with it. (but clearly, it didnt.) Was really rough on my skin, and my skin is NOT sensitive. at all. What is this "wakes you up" stuff? IT DOESNT. It was so bad, that someone wanted to do something nice for me and bought this for me after i ran out, and I immediately threw the full, un-used bottle in the trash. I payed the person back.. because i felt bad for them. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT. IT IS NOT FIT TO BE IN THE ACNE WASH SECTION IN THE DRUGSTORE. it is so uneffective.

Guest Laura

- smells FANTASTIC - leaves skin feeling soft and smooth - wakes you up in the morning - use results in a refreshed look and feel - OIL-FREE! - dries out skin, just slightly (doesn't moisturize) Great product. I have very light acne, so it does a great job cleaning my face and leaving my skin feeling soft and refreshed, most especially in the morning.

Guest Megan

-Smells AH-MASING -Makes you feel way more awake -Gives you this really nice mroning glow -Doesnt moustureize skin -didnt cclear all acne I think this product first of all, smells stellar! but the only bad thing is it drys your skin out a couple hours after using, and at first it takes some acne but looses its affect...other than that, i LOVE it

Guest taylor

It left my skin very soft and right away i saw results. It exfoliates very well too which i think is the purpose of this product. it also helped fade hyperpigmentation and overall renewed my skin. it is not an acne treatment so it is not going to treat EVERYONES acne because everyones acne has different causes. also i have read many times that it is not a good product for african americans. This product is made for a one time use a day.(in the morning) which is the only time a day you should use it if you do not want this product's effect to fade. you probably shouldn't use it everyday if you have sensitive skin either because of the exfoliating beads.it will dry out your skin and make it redder and redder everytime you use it. if you have sensitive skin use it a couple of times a week in the morning and it should be the second to last in your skin routine. start with facial cleanser, morning burst, then mousturizer. but trust me this stuff really does work when it comes to making skin soft, evening out your skin tone, and helping clear any hiperpigmentation from previous pimples.

Popular Liquid