Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads, Oil-Free reviews

3.1/5 - 124 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads, Oil-Free

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Cellulose, Menthyl Lactate, Manntiol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Menthol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide.

It feels good but
Reviewed on October 6, 2017

When I first used this product it went well, after the third time I used it I had a dry patch appear on my face as well as some surprise pimples, I don't use any or face cleansers and I don't recommend this product.

Refreshing only
Reviewed on August 22, 2017

Refreshing as u wake up in the morning

Not for acne

I use the yellow one btw
Reviewed on July 13, 2017

I love how it makes my face feel clean and refreshed..but I think it's breaking me out even more this is the only product I've been using on my face lately

Cleanses but doesn't clear
Reviewed on June 20, 2016

This definitely makes my skin feel clean, but does nothing in removing acne

Doesn't really help with anything
Reviewed on May 7, 2016

This product is more to refresh your face in the morning it isn't really to fight acne. I started using this product a few days ago and it does feel good on your skin at first but then it makes it all tight and shinny afterwards and not in a good way.

Amazing but not for improving acne
Reviewed on April 5, 2016

This cleanser is amazing! It smells better than most products and it takes my make up right off. I love to use it with my clarisonic brush. I do not think that it helps or hurts acne. At least for me. Everyone is different and it is all about trial and error.

Destroyed my skin
Reviewed on January 25, 2016

Used for about 5 days and nothing was happening. On the 6th morning,

I woke up with completely chapped, peeling, red skin all over my face and neck. I've been using Vaseline to try and fix it but it doesn't seem to be getting better. Wish I had read reviews. Do not recommend.

not for adults
Reviewed on December 6, 2015

While this product was OK for my acne at 13, when I purchased it a few months ago it made breakouts worse because it couldn't tackle removing make up residue. AND the micro beads do not dissolve well so you end up scratching already well irritated skin.

horrible!!!!!
Reviewed on September 2, 2015

i hate this product!!!!!! i thought it wud of clear my breakouts..... but it made it worst!!!!! i regret buying this! now i have to use something to clear my acne (neutrogena) i should of read the reviews first!

Worst thing ever
Reviewed on August 8, 2015

I recently had a couple zits and red marks on my forhead and t zone so I wash my face with that woke up the next morning my face was covered and oily and gross and I've never had acne this bad

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org