Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads, Oil-Free Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads, Oil-Free

It used to be great then suddenly I'm bumpy AF

Ive been using this product for a while, then suddenly I started noticing a rash on my lower face...I switched to another along with the astringent and the rash spread, it was red bumps, seemingly dry. I am pissed off because I have never had skin issues.

It feels good but

When I first used this product it went well, after the third time I used it I had a dry patch appear on my face as well as some surprise pimples, I don't use any or face cleansers and I don't recommend this product.

Comments

Doesn't really help with anything

This product is more to refresh your face in the morning it isn't really to fight acne. I started using this product a few days ago and it does feel good on your skin at first but then it makes it all tight and shinny afterwards and not in a good way.

Comments

Amazing but not for improving acne

This cleanser is amazing! It smells better than most products and it takes my make up right off. I love to use it with my clarisonic brush. I do not think that it helps or hurts acne. At least for me. Everyone is different and it is all about trial and error.

Destroyed my skin

Used for about 5 days and nothing was happening. On the 6th morning, I woke up with completely chapped, peeling, red skin all over my face and neck. I've been using Vaseline to try and fix it but it doesn't seem to be getting better. Wish I had read reviews. Do not recommend.

not for adults

While this product was OK for my acne at 13, when I purchased it a few months ago it made breakouts worse because it couldn't tackle removing make up residue. AND the micro beads do not dissolve well so you end up scratching already well irritated skin.

lkhan17

terrible

I bought this when I ran out of my usual face wash, because I remember using it several years ago. I really regret buying it now. After just a couple uses, it made my face break out all over my forehead (an area that is usually completely clear!). Also, the pump on the top was broken, which is apparently a common complaint with this line. The exfoliating beads can also tear your skin and are awful for the enviroment! The plastic beads take forever to decompose and can be toxic for animals who may eat them. I really wanted to like this because the blue one smells AMAZING.

The beads dissolve almost instantly, release vitamins, and are not plastic.

Didn't like it

I bought it and used it for three days before switching. The first day I used it was good, after using it my skin felt clean and refreshed. The second day of using it my face felt tight and dry. The third day of using it parts of my face were red and burning..not just for a few minutes either, for hours. For a few days after that my skin was so dry that it was peeling/flakey in spots. After switching to a different product and lots of moisturizing for the last five days my skin is much better and back to normal. Will not be using it again.

Comments

Paired with my Clairisonic, the BEST!

The best against pregnancy acne! I pair this with my Clairisonic and together my pregnancy-related acne has drastically improved! I don't feel like crying every time I see a mirror now! Had to search for an acne cleanser free of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, and this has neither!

NOT FOR ME !!!!!

great smell wakes you up/refreshing burning sensation dry & tight skin shiny face I want to like this product so bad , but its just not for me . I agree it does leave my face very dry & tight afterwards & when i mosturize my face I seem to have a bit of burning sensation .Morning burst completely not for me . ;(

Great so far!

Smells great Wakes you up Leaves skin feeling refreshed (for a little while) Skin is tight and dry within ten minutes of use I've been using this cleanser for about a week. Every night, I use X-Out from Proactive and put Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream on my entire face. Then, in the mornings I use the Clean and Clear cleanser. My face has definitely had some improvement. I don't know if it's one of the products I'm using, or all of them together, but something is working.

Comments

Not for sensitive skin or people prone to breakouts.

Smells awesome. Beads feel cool Irritating Doesn't help acne Makes face feel tight I used this before I was even getting acne because my sister used this. It woke me up and left my skin so soft! Then, when I got acne I decided to try this. It made my skin feel energized and clean, but almost too clean. It left my skin dry and tight and kinda irritated. This doesn't help with acne, so the best people for this product are people who have oily, non-acne prone skin.

Comments

Bad product for sensitive skin

Irritates Burns Made my skin irritated. Cold/burning sensation. I really do not like this product and I would never use it again. I actually can't use any of the clean and clear products, they are too harsh for my sensitive skin.

Doesn't work for me tho

the scent refresh doesn't work for me So this product is my holy grail. It was my first product i used for my morning wash and I don't know i keep using it when its not helping my acne... It does wake me up in the morning makes me feel refreshed. I have oil-combination skin with acne around my nose.

Made my acne worse!!!

smells nice cheap Burns made acne worse hard to rinse clean I suffer from moderate acne, i tried this product for about a month, not only did it cause a burning sensation my skin, but it also made my acne worse. At first i thought -might get worse before it gets better- but i started to get cystic type acne. Never happened to me with any other product i have tried. There are so many better products out there. So use with caution.

Comments

smells good! refreshing makes face soft & feel clean tingly feeling (cold feeling) I just bought this product today & I'm glad I did! Your face feels sooo soft after! I thought my face felt a lot cleaner too. How I cleaned my face: 1.) Used hot water & a towel to wipe off most of makeup 2.) Wet my face with warm water 3.) Steamed my face (let the hot water run for a minute or two then lean down & let face hover over bowl of sink) 4.) Apply cleaner & massage for about 2 minutes 5.) Steam face again with product on ***NOTE*** After a while your face will get a tingly cold feeling, don't worry its normal (: . .that means the products working! 6.) Keep massaging for 1 Minute once the tingling starts 7.) Rinse Off 8.) Pat dry 9. Apply moisturizer (Optional but RECOMENDED) People say the wash dried their faces so as a precaution moisturize after washing even if you don't think you need to. The moisturizer I use is CLEAN & CLEAR : Oil-free acne moisturizer. Honestly, I don't really like the tingling, but think of it as a signal that its okay for you to wash it off (:

Comments

cleared acne brightened my face evened my skin tone wakes me up works great for makeup removal makes face feel tight for a little while slightly burns eyes but not to the extreme slightly dried the skin around my nostrils it works great for me and i have oily skin and am used to being in the sun and sweating wich is a major cause of acne this helps alot plus im not a morning person and the sent and beads woke my face up

Popular Exfoliating