Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser, Oil Free Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser, Oil Free

Guest Madison
Guest Madison

~Very inexpensive.. $4.69 ~lathers well ~ Left my face feeling sticky ~broke out ~Left my face EXTREMELY oily I was expecting a lot.. Since it was from clean and clear. But it really disappointed me. It was cheap and it left my face very Oily. I am going to use the whole bottle because I don't like to waste money. I do regret buying this product and never will come near buying it again. I do not and will not recommend this product to anyone. And I will stay away from the company. I have tried other products from clean and clear in the past and they left my skin the same way. Before this product I was using Cetaphil and my skin was clear and flawless. My pores were none-visible and I had no acne. Once that bottle was empty I decided to give this one a try. I ended up hating this product. My pores are now so clogged and open and I am covered in pimples and breakouts. I have actually switched back to Cetaphil and have seen little result. But I have seen the dermatologist and have been prescripted loads of products to get me back on track. This has truly been.. Hell on earth. Save yourself the money and your skin by trying another product.

Guest Kimberly
Guest Kimberly

- Works - Smells nice - Convenient pump - Skin feels clean/refreshed - May be drying for sensitive skin I recommend this product. . However, This product may dry you out if you have very sensitive skin. As for me I have very oily skin, but I still put on moisturizer after using this face wash. I didn't really see any difference in my acne in the first few weeks of using this. When more weeks went by I realized it helped with clearing up active pimples. And I also wear light make up and it gets it off really well.

Guest Danielle
Guest Danielle

Smells great. Leaves skin feeling fresh Burns. Skin was left dry. Ive only used this product once and it burned my skin like hell. Maybe its because I havent gotten use to it. ALso it really caused my skin to dry out. Hopefully in the upcoming weeks I will see some improvement. Will post another review at a future date.

Guest James
Guest James

smooth, light My skin was clearer before I started using this product. I've been using for two weeks and now I have big red zits on my face that couldve been prevented if only I didnt buy this product Not a good product if trying to clear acne because it only makes things worse

Guest Lauren
Guest Lauren

Smells good Leaves skin smooth Clears some blackheads Doesn't clear the pimples under the skin (you know, the ones that are just more like bumps) Burns like a you know what Burns even more if you put lotion on afterwards This product cleaned up my blackheads within a few days and smells clean. But after a couple days of using it, my skin began drying out and burning more and more. I'm pretty sure its because of the disinfectant in it (it openly states that its made to remove bacteria from skin. think of it like applying good smelling hand sanitizer to your face). So haven't been washing my face with it twice a day, and have pretty much been ignoring the burning with gritted teeth. The good thing is that all of my chin and nose acne is pretty much gone and I haven't had any break-outs. Bad news it hasn't done anything for my under-the-skin forehead acne.

Comments

-Works to clear acne -cleanses well -feels nice -easy to put on and wash off -oil free -harsh for my skin I used this product for a long time but at the beginning it was really harsh on my skin and it would turn red after and my face is still red but it cleared up my acne in no time! At first you might just want to apply once a day then two.

Comments

clears skin up fast cleans deep down skin feels great after use lathers well stings a bit if left on to long skin barly gets dry I've had acne sense middle school and i have already graduated high school. After a bad random breakout i decided to try something new. Tried many products in the past and this is the best. After one use I knew this would really help. Skin looks better than it has in a very long time!

Comments

Leaves skin feeling tighter and more fresh Non-irritating Smells good I know it probably wouldn't have cleared up my acne if not for my topicals and doxycycline- but it no real cons! I saw this on Dans recommended wash list, and seeing as I have used it in the past, but not religiously enough to say it helped (but it didn't hurt!), I decided to give it another go. I really like this wash, and I was surprised it had a mediocre rating, but really, it's refreshing and I also found it a great body wash for any random red bumps on the skin! It makes my skin feel a bit tight, and I like that, so this is my face wash hands down!

-508

Cleans well Removes oils and dirt Doesn't smell terrible Foams very well Easy and quick to use Feels comfortable on skin Soft Has been very drying for me, I've needed to use lots of lotion, and I know it's from this not the bp because I have been using bp for years and then when I got this cleanser my face instantly was WAY more dry even after one use. But it is becoming less dry now after a few weeks of use... Maybe I just needed to get use to it. Great cleanser. I'd recommend it to anyone, even without acne because it feels good, it's soft, and cleans very well and leaves you feeling fresh. Just make sure you have a good face lotion to use after if you get dry like me. Overall, the pros well outweigh the dryness. Thank goodness for moisturizers!

Guest Kelly
Guest Kelly

It leaves face soft Smells really good Makes eyes a little irrataded I've only used it once so far so I'm hoping it'll be good and so far it has. My zits make me feel like I have to hide my face all the time so I'm hoping that changes.

Guest Rebeccag
Guest Rebeccag

Leaves skin soft. Smells nice Makes my skin feel tight Burns Ive been using this product for about 2 weeks. Removed some of my pimples but i have been getting some around my chin. But its working for my forhead and gets rid of grease.

Guest Corinne
Guest Corinne

*smells good *made my face feel soft *made my skin less shiny *refreshing * removes make-up well * helps clear acne if used daily *does not cause irratation absolutely NONE :) This product is good for someone who has a light- moderate struggle with acne. I've found that when I use benzyl peroxide it makes my skin shiny so I use this after and it works! It's a must buy!

Comments

Cleans, Smells great Leaves forehead and nose oily, while cheeks clean Pretty good!

Comments

-Most of acne gone -Face is softer and smoother -Skin is not as oily anymore -Amazing smell -Healthier skin -Face can get a little itchy -Can't stop feeling smooth face!!!!! BEFORE- I had bad acne and oily skin and uneven skin tone AFTER-Face is softer and smoother I look and feel better skin is not as oily and acne is reduced

Comments

-Lathers (if you like that in a facewash) -Perfumed (unnecessary and irritating) -Irritating to zits (makes them into red craters) -Leaves skin feeling tight I've long used the dermatologist-recommended SpectroJel cleanser, but after a few years of that I decided I wanted something even better. I trusted the [link removed] recommendation of this Clean&Clear product... bad idea. I'm switching immediately back to the milder yet more effective SpectroJel. This stuff leaves my skin feeling tight, it's a bit drying, and it irritates my zits and makes them into red craters, even if it does keep my forehead from sweating as much during the day. Crappy product... and why on earth would they put perfume in an acne product?

Comments

-keeps things under control -can feel it cleaning your face -controls SOME acne -smells nice -can burn if you wash more than 2 times a day with it -should come in the cetaphil sized bottles ive been using this product for months. i really really like it. for me, it dosen't clear my acne, but it does a great job of keeping things under control. im using topicals on my face. i didnt expect this to clear my acne but i like that it keeps my face smooth and soft.

Guest Heather
Guest Heather

Keeps my acne at a minimum. Really the only over the counter product that has reduced my acne significantly, and I'm 24 and have had acne since I was 11.

Comments

-Reduced acne -Less oily None I was hesitant when I first bought this cleanser, but it does keep my acne under control.

Guest Amy
Guest Amy

it lathers well cleans most of your face clears SOME acne - not all makes pimples more red and stand out BURNS your eyes does nothing for eye makeup removal this cleanser is only good if you clean your face with no makeup on. even then its not that great. once i get out of the shower my pimples are fire red. my eyes are blood shot and it barely clears my skin.

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

*Keeps your face moderatly clear but not completely *Leaves skin red *Makes pimples turn red & stand out *Doesn't get ride of all your acne Well I get acne on my forehead, around the hairline on the sides of my face, and below my eyes near my nose, not bad ance just pimples, and this stuff works ok. Its not any miricle worker because I still get acne, but just not as bad as I would if I didn't use it. And I still have to wear makeup to cover up some of the acne too. Right after I use it, it leaves my skin red, and makes my pimples really stand out! But that goes away after a hour or two, hope this helps if your unsure to try it or not. I'm still looking for something that makes my face completely clear if that thing exsist.

Comments

Oil free Smells nice Contains fragrance (an ingredient known to cause acne) Medicated - contains unnecessary antiseptic ingredient I ran out of the Acne.org cleanser, and bought this to use until my new order arrived. I am usually clear of acne, but I noticed I was getting a lot of small skin colored bumps around my chin and lots of small zits across my forehead after just a couple of days of using this product morning and night. My husband was using it for shaving, and he is now having skin problems as well. He is battling a breakout, and he also complained that it stung his face. It didn't sting for me, but I see other reviewers also had the stinging issue. Bottom line: I do not recommend this product for anyone with acne or acne prone skin.

Comments

- Cleanses - Makes skin feel tight - Burns I used this once and I know i wont use it again. After i used it, i could actually rub my face and hear it sqeek. Waaaaaay too drying.

Guest Brian
Guest Brian

Leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean. STINGS LIKE A MOTHA F**KA This is good but idk it might not have the same results on different skin types

Guest alexis
Guest alexis

it dose smell good and it is a little cool it burns like hell after you rinse it off your face and it lates all night lone irecomdmed you nevr use this item

Guest Roisin
Guest Roisin

Seems like it cleanses well, feels nice for the first five seconds It BURNS! I kept it on my face for more than eight seconds, and it started burning, like i have used steel wool to wash my face. Even after I washed it off, it keeps burning for about eight minutes after, even with a soothing moisturizer. I won't be buying this again. I don't think I have particularly sensitive skin, but it still really hurt.And i didn't notice any big difference in my acne. It didn't get worse, but it didn't get better either.

Popular Liquid