Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer, Oil Free, SPF 15 Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer, Oil Free, SPF 15

Affordable Smells pleasant Burns Breakouts worsen Feels gross Doesn't moisturize Not a very good product. I don't recommend.

Guest Lisa
Guest Lisa

Smells nice doesn't moisturize leaves a white residue(and yes I rubbed it in) skin still shiny I don't like it and wouldn't reccommend it.

Comments

The smell was ok Somewhat moisturizing Contains green tea and fruit extracts Lightweight Actually softens the appearence of my pores NONE I was currently using proactiv but stopped because it was irritating my skin. I have oily skin and proactiv dried my face up (which is good for the oil control but now my face is dry). I used to use the morning glow moisturizer which i liked but it made me way to oily and greasy. I bought this and at first it was too lightweight but now that im off Proactiv its just right! Also Camellia Sinensis is in the ingredients which that is the actual term for green tea! Hope this helps!!

Comments

-Makes skin feel smooth after aplication -Light -Non-greasy Made acne much worse. Don't get it cause it does more bad than good.

Guest Splash
Guest Splash

Sun protection, SPF 15 Somewhat softens the appearance of pores Doesn't smell too bad Thick Takes a VERY long time to absorb Rather drying Leaves a whitish-colored residue Clogs pores Horrible for combination skin This stuff was terrible when I used it as my moisturizer for the Regimen. I think there might have been a chemical reaction with the benzoyl peroxide, because it caused my skin to peel. The more I applied, the worse my skin got - I was left with irritated skin and an embarrasing white residue, it was especially bad on my T-zone. Not good for oily or combination skin! If you're in a rush in the morning, don't bother even trying to put this stuff on - even if you rub it in, you will need quite a while for it to absorb. I will never buy this again. Also, it is THE WORST if you live in a humid climate or exercise often, because it is definitely not sweat-proof - it turns very white and "melts" off your face.

Guest Kim
Guest Kim

Moisturizes SPF 15 cuts out that extra step in my regime No breakouts using it, so far Leaves my skin feeling/looking matte Feels light under makeup It takes awhile to fully absorb in the skin before applying makeup I didn't notice any difference in my pore size My two requirements for moisturizer are that it must have SPF and must stop me from breaking out. This product is non-comedogenic and I like the matte look it offers. The claims about it changing your pore size are bunk, but otherwise get this for a good moisturizer with SPF.

Guest Mary
Guest Mary

SPF 15 made acne worse if sweating stings skin previously the clean and clear morning burst kit had made my acne worse and when i applied this item it made what was previously inflamed like ten times worse than it was.

Popular Oily skin