Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser

HOLY GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL!

Omfg! I've been suffering with acne for about 3 yrs. but then i saw this product on my local pharmacy. It was very cheap at that moment. I'm very sceptical at first , because i thought it may broke me out. BUT! It didn't and in fact! It cleared up my moderate acne! For about a month and a half. Btw. This is not the only product that i use. I also use galderma's benzoyl peroxide. And nivea cream moisturizer. I'm not saying that this is going to work like magic , but you need to try it. It might not work for you but atleast you tried ;)

Comments

Cleared up in just one week!

I've never had acne growing up, but all of a sudden at 20 I've been breaking out like crazy. I debated on which acne medication to get for a couple days, and finally ended up getting clean and clear (it was cheap, came with a 3 step cleaner for only $12) and let me tell you, in just one week I'm left with only one small pimple on my forehead!! Clean and clear is WONDERFUL. Only con would be step 2, did sting, and others said it did too, so I went back and bought step 2 in the sensitive skin one (they sell each step by itself as well) and no problems at all with a stinging sensation!

Simple but works

It's a pretty basic cleanser compared to a lot of stuff out there with outrageous claims. It does the job. It removes dirt and make up better than that Ponds "Deep Cleanse" Facial wash I tried. It does sting a bit around my nose since that area is pretty sensitive for me. But it really helped my skin since it removes all the nastiness. My face actually cleared up a bit after I started using it. But if you have really dry or sensitive skin, maybe don't use this because it stings a little.

While I Waited

Made the mistake of not keeping a constant flow of the acne.org cleanser, so after finishing my first bottle, I then ordered the next. In between bottles, I decided to try this cleanser because everyone raved about it? Tore my skin up!! Tiny bumps all over my forehead. Around my nose, mouth. Some on my cheeks - never break out there. Terrible. Wont be repurchasing.

It stung

I bought this product because I heard it helps with oily skin and it does, however it can be too drying for my face. Something I noticed when I first used this was that it stung really bad, especially around the mouth. It also made my face extremely red and itchy. However it does clean your skin very well, so that's a pro.

Nice product!

I started using this product last week and it has great improvements on my skin. I use it twice a day along with a toner made by Pond's and they are a perfect match for my face. I do not use any moisturizer because as what I have observed, pimples go back when I apply it.

Stung my face!

This product stung my face. I don't understand. It stung especially by my nose and mouth area. I have moderately sensitive skin and very oily skin, but nothing like this has ever happened to me. If it didn't sting, this would probably be an okay cleanser. It foamed alright.

Comments

Absolutely wrecked skin! DO NOT USE!!!

This stuff absolutely wrecked my skin, it must be made of nuclear waste or something. So I was on holiday and just needed something not expensive to clean my skin for a month so I bought this in the three pack system. This stuff burnt my skin so bad that it started to peel and was extremely painful to touch. Considering that I normally use Proactive, which does not irritate my skin at the slightest, but this does. Do not use touch this is you don't want to go through a month of peeling, inflamed and extremely painful skin.

Comments

Just one part of the regimen

I will use this and a ton of other products. Its not a one stop shop but cheap and easy to use and goes well in conjunction with my routine

Great!

There is a package with the cleanser, the toner, and a moisturizer. As everyone has said the product itself is drying but that's why there is the moisturizer. I recommend using a moisturizer it does not have to be the one in the package. As for the toner it does sting and makes your acne more noticeable for an hour or two but other than that the acne does start to go away. The product itself does not harm your skin except for the drying but you can solve that problem. It did work for me but we all have different skin types so there is no grantee. Overall great product!

Great product!!

I like this product alot because it cleanses deeply and i like the smell haha!! But sometimes it leaves my skin too dry and secretes extra oil to make up for the imbalance. I would recommend this product so just try it, it might work for you!

User410314

sodium laurel sulfate

my doc as a kid recommended this to me and on my oily teen skin, it was wonderful. it's foaming ingredient is Sodium Laureth Sulfate, however, which is allergenic and doubly drying. As I got older, it was a little too much.

it just cleans enough

i saw this product in commercials so i wanted to try it if it is the face wash i've been looking for. i bought it at the groceries and it was only in a cheap price. when i tried it, it made my face dry and it stings a bit on my pimples. it didn't really do anything for my skin but it only cleanses.. although it smells good. but after using it, it didn't help my acne or my blemishes.. it made my face squeaky dry and for a little bit i start to notice that my face turns red. not the face wash i'm looking for.

love love this!

cleanse very well no annoying after feel works on tropical country can dries up your face it doesn't help acne, it;s not miracle cleanser. but it cleanse very well, so i only start to break out when it's time of the month. if you have oily skin i will recommend you this.

Love!

Cleans really well Smells good Inexpensive Drying This cleans my skin really well and while it isn't for clearing acne, it is good enough at getting the dirt out that pimples don't really pop up anymore. My only problem is that it is drying, and while my skin is usually very oily, I've had to start using a moisturizer. It's not really a big deal for me since I've been looking for a product like this for a while now. The thing it tends to do to pimples is dry them out and shrink them. I had a large painful bump on my face for over a week before using it, now it's barely visible. I see a bit of flaking on my pimples as well, and they start to burst by themselves. I can see it being harsh as others have said, so if your skin is dry already, I wouldn't use this.

It cleans your skin!

inexpensive lasts awhile gets your skin clean a heap of chemicals can be drying This is the first cleanser I used when I got on the regimen. Contrary to popular belief, it doesn't clear up acne, but only cleans the skin to give you a fresh starting point for your treatment. It was inexpensive and for someone on a budget, is worth the buy. However, if you have skin that dries out easily, you might want to try something else.

A good cleanser :)

Clears up all the dirt and oil Smells good Affordable Did not do anything for my acne Stings on the first use Can be a bit drying I've been using this for 2 and a half weeks now and it really does its job as a cleanser. I do not wear any make up but it clears all the dirt and oil from my face at the end of the day. Although it is a good cleanser, it didn't do anything for my pimples. I have very, very light acne. Overall a great product for cleansing only

Comments

Not bad, and yet not good...

Cheap Can buy at any drugstore Didn't remove makeup Didn't clean my face Didn't help fight my acne I used this product for quite some time before realizing that it was doing absolutely nothing for my face. I don't think it was doing anything to damage my skin, but at the same time there were no benefits from using this product. It didn't remove my makeup, didn't leave my face feeling clean, and it didn't help with my acne. So, what was the point of me using this for an extended period of time? I have no idea.

Pretty good cleanser

Works pretty good Smells good Feels great Makes face red Before getting this product, I'd say I had moderate acne, but after using this for a month, it's cleared up quite a bit. It's no miracle cleanser, but it DOES work. It's not terribly drying, but I would still recommend using a moisturizer after this. The only thing I really didn't like about it was that it makes my face look kinda red after using.

Not what I expected

Oil-free Drying to my skin Too many chemicals (e.g. Scent and color) After about 3 days of using this wash, I began getting tiny bumps on the edges of my forehead and hairline and around my mouth/chin area. Mind you, I have dry/combination skin. It also brought a few pimples to the surface of the middle of my forehead (my most problematic area). Didn't help whatsoever, in fact, it made me skin worse off. And I don't believe the product was purging my pores, but rather irritating it.

Comments

-smells great -foams easily -removes extra face makeup -unclogs pores -if u have dry skin,this product is not the best for you -you have to moisturizer after use.

Comments

- Foams easily - Cheap and easy to obtain - Not a fan of the smell which lingered long after my face was rinsed. It smelled medical. - Found it overdrying Okay in a pinch, but I think there are more useful products out there. I used it for a few weeks with disappointing results. My face was more red than usual, but at least there was no new acne.

Comments

Smells good. Works within a week. Doesn't burn. Prevents oil. Dries pimples, & leaves peeling. This product is really great. It is wonderful on sensitive skin. But, when you do buy this product, I do recommend buying the moistriser with it because you don't want dry skin over night & having to deal with it in the morning. But, this product is my favorite, honestly. Basiclly now I don't really have to worry about acne, because this product has worked so well for me. I really do recommend this! On a scale of 1-10... It's a scale breaker. ;}

Comments

Removes makeup well Not medicated Harsh and drying I used this twice a day, every day, for probably two years. For some reason I decided to pick up some Cetaphil and once I used it, I realized how harsh this Clean & Clear cleanser is. My skin felt so much tighter (not in a good way) and was very visibly drier using this stuff.. and I was using the "sensitive skin" kind. If your skin is really, really not sensitive to anything, I suppose this might work for you, but otherwise please try gentler cleansers first, because while it's probably better than most drugstore cleansers out there, it isn't doing you any favours.

Comments

EVERYTHING Mild Doesn't have any acne fighting ingredients, which washes out with cleansers Seems like it has a pretty good pH for my skin Cheap Nothing, absolutely nothing. This is the most wonderful cleanser ever. You can really lather it and it feels so nice on your skin and leaves it thoroughly clean without messing with the pH of your sensitive facial skin. Love and could not live without it. I always come back to this. Definitely helped me keep my face clear.

Popular Liquid