Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent Sensitive Skin Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent Sensitive Skin

Cleans everything!

This is the most intensive cleanser I have ever used! Other cleansers simply do not remove all my excess makeup etc that must be removed before bed! I have used this for over 4 years therefore my skin has gotten used to it. It can however be very harsh on the skin and other that have used it (not as religiously as me) tell me it stings greatly and feels damaging. I continue its use however as I'm yet to find a more sensitive cleanser that cleans my face this much. Extensive moisturiser is required afterwards as it can be quite drying - particularly during winter!

Comments

Caused permanent damage to my face

Beware!!!! The FDA and Health Canada have issued warnings about the Safety of using Clean & Clear product!s!!!! Clean & Clear deep cleaning astringent caused me horrible and permanent dark Hyperpigmentation on my face in large areas. So far, in a year i've spent close to one thousand dollars on sunscreen and special creams from the dermatologist to try and repair the damage clean & clear has caused me. Johnson & Johnson didn't even have the decency to refund me for not even one product!!! They rejected my claim. Now I have this damage on my face that I have to battle for the rest of my life because of Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent-- and the company Johnson & Johnson doesn't give two Fu*ks about it. They don't even put a disclaimer on the product warning that it has caused Hyperpigmentation. FDA and Health Canada have issued warnings about the Safety of using Clean & Clear products, check out these links: [link edited out] [link edited out] Don't ever use their damaging products, because you may be the next one to suffer the same permanent damage to your face that the product has caused me.

pros and cons

it gets rid of my acne but fills my skin with oil :/

too agressive

while i love the regular blackhead clearing astringent,i cannot say the same for this product. it's weird that i found this one to be far more agressive and it smells like pure alcohol...the regular one smells great and is way more gentle on my skin and because it was less iritating,i feel it worked better.

Comments

Best Toner I have ever used!

Instantly clearer skin! Left feeling fresh and clean! Oil-free Stings if you scrub. On and Off have I been using this product. Lately, I have been using it and I was thinking to myself, "Why did I ever stop using this?!" It is a brilliant creation. Some people make the mistake of scrubbing too hard when applying. I gently take a cotton ball and apply all over my face. It will sting a bit! But, it will leave you with clear skin.... instantly!!! I love it. Before, I really scrubbed using it and it took off layers of my skin. But now, I know the difference between that. DO NOT SCRUB!!! Besides that, it is highly reccomended.

Comments

-Face feels tighter -Burns -Really dries skin -Irritates acne. Every dermatologist I have seen, has told me to stay away from astringents. I didn't listened and tried it and it did nothing positive for my skin. The more you dry your skin, the more your body is going to try to product more oil.

Guest Ethan
Guest Ethan

Gets rid of acne well! Doesn't prevent acne; only clears it. Dries out my skin really easily, have to use it in conjunction with an oil-free facial moisturizer!

Guest Lindsay
Guest Lindsay

Dries pimples out quick Cheap Lasts long Doesnt prevent pimples that well I loved this product when I was using it. If I had a pimple it would dry it out overnight. I can't remember why I stopped using it though...

Guest CaroG
Guest CaroG

- Skin feels very fresh after apply - Nice smell - The pores look smaller - Doesn't dry skin - Doesn't cure or help with acne After few months of using this my acne still the same, the pores got smaller wich makes it easy to hide with foundation and gives an aspect of smooth skin. I will recommend it to someone who has a very light case of acne.

Comments

-Gets rid of oils. -I Have Very Sensitive Skin So This is a Miracle. -Doesn't Smell Bad. -Stings. (a little) Amazing!! BUY IT!! Clears your acne after a day's use!

Popular All-over treatments