Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Wash Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Wash

Pretty good

This is the only cleanser with salicylic acid I've found that doesn't make my skin dry, irritated or worse. I don't use it as my everyday cleanser but when my skin is really bad and it seems to start looking better by the next day. Of all the drugstore brands; Neutrogena, Oxy, Clearasil, Aveeno, Biorre, Cetaphil ect. this brand and this particular cleanser has worked the best. ***EDIT*** After a couple months my skin has gotten more oily from using this so the last month I've been using Clean and Clear's triple treat cleanser, the one with the blue bottle w/pump and it is amazing and recommend it much more than this. No Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate in triple treat cleanser. I will write a review soon.

Comments

- Clears up acne - Removes shine - Smells really nice - - Stops working after a while This is the one product I always end up going back to since it is the only one that actually clears up my face well. I have noticed that it does stop working after a few months, so I usually switch to an other product for a few months and then go back to this one. I use it night and day with moisturizer and it does not dry my skin at all.

Comments

Gets rid of my acne! Period! None This is the first product that has cleared up my acne. I use this once a day and witch hazel twice a day. For the first time in many years, I have control of my acne. I still get an occasional zit but not all over my face like I used to. Btw, proactive is benzoil peroxide and an astringent agent ie witch hazel.

Comments

* Smells good * Cheap * It does leave your face clean * Too drying * Doesn't treat acne * Burns and stings skin sometimes If your acne severity is light, use this product. My friend and I bought a few bottles of this product, because it was on sale. Unlike my skin which is acne-prone, my friend has very light acne. When she used it for one month, her skin was suuuuper clear. I bought five bottles. Personally for me, I've used this product for about 6 months. I'm on my 3rd bottle, and it hasn't been working! Well, sure, it removed very very few numbers of acne, but right after they're gone, new ones appear again! Yikes! Oh, I've also heard that this product is good for body acne, but I don't have any. I just want acne off my FACE. If your skin is totally acne-prone, do NOT buy this product. Sigh. 2 more bottles to go ...

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

Clears Most of your Acne in about 2 weeks The Foam is really cool Not very drying This is literally THE ONLY that helped clear my acne!! And only use this once a day in the morning and at night just use a Spectro Jel Cleanser. Whichever one there all good :) The reason you should only use it in the morning is because otherwise if you use the Clean &Clear twice a day it'll dry out your skin a lot more that just using it once. Makes pores smaller, your face less oily and your a I can't really think of any.. The pump is a bit annoying... I've just been using this for a few weeks, once a day. And it's helped sososososo much!!! This is the ONLY product that has helped me in my battle against acne. If you have a Combination/Oily skin this should help with your oily spots and it also makes your pores less noticeable, And makes your pimples literally disappear and prevents new pimples from forming!! I really hope this has helped you!!

Guest Alicia
Guest Alicia

Cleared my acne, got rid of black heads, it evenly dispenses, I like the foam and it makes pores smaller If you do not use moisturizer it will dry your skin out. I love this product. I would suggest this for people with mild acne who have larger pores and have oily skin. Highly recommend it!

Comments

good for an everyday wash pretty cheap works ok feels nice on skin not too harsh nice dispenser a little bit drying (definetely use a moisturizer) doesn't work well all alone It's pretty good, especially because it's just a drug store buy. I wouldn't use it morning and night, especially with sensitive skin, and use only one pump. and moisturize with it......

Comments

got rid of some acne, made others smaller left my face red, burns when i use it, dries out my face this stuff doesn't work too well. I mean, sure, it MIGHT get rid of SOME acne, but your face just gets waaaay too dry. That's saying something for me, cause my skin is super oily. It also makes my whole face red. Plus, it burns, but it might just be me and my friend.

Popular Liquid