Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Wash Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Wash

Pretty good

This is the only cleanser with salicylic acid I've found that doesn't make my skin dry, irritated or worse. I don't use it as my everyday cleanser but when my skin is really bad and it seems to start looking better by the next day. Of all the drugstore brands; Neutrogena, Oxy, Clearasil, Aveeno, Biorre, Cetaphil ect. this brand and this particular cleanser has worked the best. ***EDIT*** After a couple months my skin has gotten more oily from using this so the last month I've been using Clean and Clear's triple treat cleanser, the one with the blue bottle w/pump and it is amazing and recommend it much more than this. No Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate in triple treat cleanser. I will write a review soon.

Comments

This product is only a "good" product. It helps prevent some pimples and helps remove some, however, in no way would I consider it amazing. Doesn't get all acne off. It does a pretty good job though.

Comments

- Clears up acne - Removes shine - Smells really nice - - Stops working after a while This is the one product I always end up going back to since it is the only one that actually clears up my face well. I have noticed that it does stop working after a few months, so I usually switch to an other product for a few months and then go back to this one. I use it night and day with moisturizer and it does not dry my skin at all.

Comments

Gets rid of my acne! Period! None This is the first product that has cleared up my acne. I use this once a day and witch hazel twice a day. For the first time in many years, I have control of my acne. I still get an occasional zit but not all over my face like I used to. Btw, proactive is benzoil peroxide and an astringent agent ie witch hazel.

Comments

* Smells good * Cheap * It does leave your face clean * Too drying * Doesn't treat acne * Burns and stings skin sometimes If your acne severity is light, use this product. My friend and I bought a few bottles of this product, because it was on sale. Unlike my skin which is acne-prone, my friend has very light acne. When she used it for one month, her skin was suuuuper clear. I bought five bottles. Personally for me, I've used this product for about 6 months. I'm on my 3rd bottle, and it hasn't been working! Well, sure, it removed very very few numbers of acne, but right after they're gone, new ones appear again! Yikes! Oh, I've also heard that this product is good for body acne, but I don't have any. I just want acne off my FACE. If your skin is totally acne-prone, do NOT buy this product. Sigh. 2 more bottles to go ...

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

Clears Most of your Acne in about 2 weeks The Foam is really cool Not very drying This is literally THE ONLY that helped clear my acne!! And only use this once a day in the morning and at night just use a Spectro Jel Cleanser. Whichever one there all good :) The reason you should only use it in the morning is because otherwise if you use the Clean &Clear twice a day it'll dry out your skin a lot more that just using it once. Makes pores smaller, your face less oily and your a I can't really think of any.. The pump is a bit annoying... I've just been using this for a few weeks, once a day. And it's helped sososososo much!!! This is the ONLY product that has helped me in my battle against acne. If you have a Combination/Oily skin this should help with your oily spots and it also makes your pores less noticeable, And makes your pimples literally disappear and prevents new pimples from forming!! I really hope this has helped you!!

Guest Alicia
Guest Alicia

Cleared my acne, got rid of black heads, it evenly dispenses, I like the foam and it makes pores smaller If you do not use moisturizer it will dry your skin out. I love this product. I would suggest this for people with mild acne who have larger pores and have oily skin. Highly recommend it!

Comments

good for an everyday wash pretty cheap works ok feels nice on skin not too harsh nice dispenser a little bit drying (definetely use a moisturizer) doesn't work well all alone It's pretty good, especially because it's just a drug store buy. I wouldn't use it morning and night, especially with sensitive skin, and use only one pump. and moisturize with it......

Comments

no prons for me -overdries the face --makes unwanted pimples surface -harsh for sensitive skin -you get red patches didn't like it at all

Comments

Used it for three days and a huge pimple that was on my nose is clear. And I haven't had any new pimples since I started using it. No Cons I love it and it works fast and easy.

Comments

got rid of some acne, made others smaller left my face red, burns when i use it, dries out my face this stuff doesn't work too well. I mean, sure, it MIGHT get rid of SOME acne, but your face just gets waaaay too dry. That's saying something for me, cause my skin is super oily. It also makes my whole face red. Plus, it burns, but it might just be me and my friend.

Comments

It does what it is advertised to do; it PREVENTS further break-outs. None It does what it is advertised to do, so I'm pretty satisfied with it. If you think it makes your skin too dry, then use 1 pump instead of the recommended 2-3 pumps. Also, do NOT use this in conjunction with other acne-fighting medicines as they can counteract each other or it can INCREASE the irritation/dryness. Use Salicylic acid in the morning and benzyol peroxide at night. So, use this clenser in the morning and use something less harsh or a regular cleanser at night and apply BP. Salicylic acid prevents your skin to get too oily, which benzyol peroxide fight the acne-causing bacteria.

Comments

-didn't work -i used this back when i had mild acne and didn't need makeup yet, it didn't help at all. it depends on your skin type and/or condition. it might work for you, but it absolutly did not work for me. my advice to you is if you have acne don't expect that a simple wash will cure you. what you need is a treatment. yes, start off with a clean face, the cleanser you choose doesn't even have to be an acne wash, just make sure you have a salicylic acid cream or astringent or you could use benzoyl peroxide.

Comments

foam, feels clean right away, it does indeed prevent acne from showing up, easy to dispense,leave skin smooth dries out skin I have an oily skin and I have tried many products including other Clean&Clear products. This is the only one that seems to work for me. Although it was not designed to clean current acne, for some reason it does dries out mine after a week of use. Of course I follow up with a moisturizer every night. But one thing I noticed: it does prevent my acne from coming. However, when summer time comes around, if I don't wash it for 1 day, I already get acne the next day.

Guest nicole
Guest nicole

cleans face well. helps with MILD acne. smells nice. foam is awsome dries out skin. doesnt clear up acne by itself i like using this stuff to take of make up but it totally dries out my skin. i think it used to work when i had mild acne though. and the instant foam is really cool cause you dont have to try and work it into a lather. and it last a long time. i would only recomend it if your using it with other things cause it doesnt work to clear up acne by itself

Guest angel6110
Guest angel6110

foam, easy to dispense, leaves clean smooth skin dries out skin a bit, doesnt clear current acne it cleans your face , prevents but not remove pimples

Guest Christian
Guest Christian

Removes dirt oil form your face painlessly. Makes skin feel smooth Does not remove current acne This medication is meant to UNCLOG your pores, not to remove acne. It aids in fighting blackheads, and preventing large pustules to be formed. So for all the disclaimers who use this product, it is not meant to cure current acne. It is a preventative medication. I do recommend this product

Guest Amyy
Guest Amyy

Cool Refreshing feeling. Smells good. Results aren't THAT great.. I believe this product should be used on light acne.. but you probably be better off with something else.

Guest Tamy
Guest Tamy

I start using this product because of a friend.I saw significant improvement make my skin clean and extra smooth. After using this for a while there was no effect. I stopped usiing this product because there was no cahnge happening.pimples were starting to come back and my face did not look as clean and clear as in the intial stage.Im sure like all other products you have to change them after a while.

Guest Joanne Williams
Guest Joanne Williams

I didn't dry out my skin It did absolutely nothing to prevent me from developing pimples. I don't recommend this product, it did not do anything for me.

Guest Vanessa
Guest Vanessa

It smelled good and it was easy to pump but thats it It is so harsh on my fash it made it ten times worse than it was before makes your skin feel dry red and it feels like it tightens your skin DONT GET IT!! ITS A WASTE OF MONEY and it only makes the problem worse What i recommend for extremely sensitive skin like mine is homemade remedies, with natural products that are easy to find in the kitchen and actually work plus u dont have to pay for it

Guest Lily
Guest Lily

The results are great. It didn't irritate my face. It was easy to use. It smeels great. It's preety annoying if it gets in your hair. I used it one time before bed and there are some results. But I use it in the morning and night.

Guest scenie.girl
Guest scenie.girl

Quick, goes on easy. Easy pump out. cheap. Dries skin a bit. There are better ones that you can get.

Guest rob
Guest rob

It has a good scent but thats it..ive been using the one with benzoyl peroxide,,and it works much better,the only issue was intense sun exposure..but better than this... makes face dry and a bit irritable after use.. dont but..its better to use the expensive acne treatment system..it works better sometimes..

Guest scott
Guest scott

looks good doesn't work, smooths skin, but thats it. I thought this was a complete waste. dont use it, buy something else. I warn you.

Popular Liquid