Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser

Irritating but works

I remember using this a few years ago. Within the first 2 washes all my acne cleared up (not that I had much. anyway.) It worked really well for me. My only problem with this is that it STINGS!!! especially in my eyes.. it also dried out my skin a lot. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN

Comments

Time after time I keep returning to this product

I keep going back to this product year after year. Because nothing else helps me. It did not clear me completely. But there is nothing else out there in almost 20 years that somewhat helps reduce my adult acne. This is definitely not a cure and that is why I am giving it only 3 stars, but at least it somewhat controls it. I had to use this even with a Paleo style diet.

Comments

Keeps skin clear for the most part by itself. It does not lather well (in my opinion), it made my skin gets so flaky in some areas and a break out occurred there (But the flaking subsided and so is the breakout), it has menthol which I don't really like. I am looking for a cleanser that clears my skin, doesn't make me red or flake out. This does that, even though it's not perfect.

Comments

-Keeps breakouts under control -removes oil -makes face feel clean -dried out my skin way to much -Didn't clear my acne, just kept it under control meaning, I didn't get massive breakouts This product worked well for me for about a year but it didn't give me clear skin. It did stop a bunch of zits from appearing at the same time, but I always still had a pimple. This product also dried m skin a lot and that's why I eventually stopped using it.

Guest Jill
Guest Jill

Good price Leaves your skin feeling really refreshed and good Got rid of several pimples Slight flakiness and dryness Pretty good for the price. I recommend it more for people with mild acne. ***use a good moisturizer with this to prevent too much flaking and drying (I use CeraVe Moisturizing Cream, it's great)

Guest Sunshine
Guest Sunshine

Clears acne cleans face thoroughly Dries skin I would definitely recommend this product. I am 40 yrs old w/ combination skin & still having break outs. I tried a lot of products but this one is the best. It cleared up my pimples in under a week, plus I never had a break out since I started using this, it really made wonder on my skin. Plus the price is great. Keep it up Clear & Clean :-)

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

- Gives your skin a fresh feeling - Doesn't clear away oil - Didn't notice THAT much of a difference - Doesn't work for back acne It said to use it for about 3 - 4 weeks and I've use it longer then that. I haven't noticed much results. My skin type is oily and This doen't help with that at all. I read something about benzoyl peroxide in a non-fiction book I found and decided to look for a acne cleanser tjhat had benzoyl peroxide in it. I found this product and got pretty excited because I thought I would FINALLY get rid of the acne on my forehead, nose area and chin. But instead of doing what it said in the insturctions,("It contains a pore-penetrating technology that invisibly deposits benzoyl peroxide directly into pores where pimples start, so the acne-fighting medication doesn't wash away") I actually started growing tiny pimples and blackheads on my cheeks. I don't think I would recommend this to people with oily skin though.

Comments

affordable reduces redness and inflammation reduces the size of pimples/acne reduces acne my face looks less oily leaves a cold minty feeling in the face that makes me feel refreshed doesn't work alone in clearing up acne, it needs the clean and clear toner, moisturizer and speed clearing gel in reducing acne After two days of usage, I could say that this product really works, I tried this product before but it didn't work but I guess with the improved formula it did help me. It cleared my cystic acne for two days! the acne clearing pack is also very affordable here in our country so I guess I spent $8.00 for the whole pack. I highly recommend this product, and I think I'll use it forever. =D

Guest liana
Guest liana

cleaning feeling clears all acne clears redness may cause irritation or/and dryness for some people cleared most of my acne in just 2 weeks i had about 50-70 pimples all over my face (yeah i know its alot!) and within 2 weeks most of them are gone (i only have 3 small ones left!) it also cleared my redness but remember you have to use a moisturizer with sunscreen i wont recommend this ti people who have light acne or skin that is sensitive but everyone else try it! its amazing and now im confident!!!

Comments

Prevents new breakouts Does nothing for already existing acne Does nothing for acne marks Did not clear up my skin I would only reccomend this product to prevent acne, not to fight already existing acne. As I stated above, it does nothing for already existing acne or acne marks but it did keep new breakouts at bay. Therefore, for acne sufferers, it leaves you just as bad/good as you started.

Guest Melanie
Guest Melanie

Leaves a fresh clean feeling none It takes time, but does the job right. I've noticed results after a month and have alternated cleansers--for now--because my skin started getting used to it.

Comments

-Feels great and cool on skin -Clears up most pimples -Can irritate or dry out skin Great product! I have very severe acne and this helped clear it up along with some perscriptions. I love the fresh feeling it gives you after you wash!

Comments

-10% benzyl peroxide is effective for clearing up present breakouts and preventing new ones -3 different moisturizers in the face wash to minimize over-drying and flaking -menthol frees so cool and refreshing on the skin! -minimal eye skin irritation of you wash too close to your eye Its what I use morning and night and i love it! I'm not interested in looking around at anything else at this time. I've spent 5+ years, over $1,500, and so much frustration and time into searching for a acne regimen that works for my skin. And no matter if im switching moisturizers, topical solutions, birthcontrols, whatever! I need stray from my C&C Continuous Control Acne Cleanser.

Popular Cream