Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (1%).

Benzalkonium Chloride, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Glycerin, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10, Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Menthol, Methylparaben, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Water.

- massages face/ feels nice - leaves face feeling soft - foams - Good size, portable - expensive - refills hard to find! - very dirty after scrubbing only half your face - Dosent work, does not remove blackheads - Only has one speed This is basically a massager for your face! Not something to clear blackheads. It feels like it cleans your face since your face is soft and clean feeling afterwards but like I said the pad is dirty after cleaning only half my face. Only had one speed... and I dont find it really gets into your pores like a facial brush.. So now I use a manual facial brush but this thing is more gentle on your skin but it does not remove blackheads...

Comments

gets rid of blackheads makes white heads go away leaves skin feeling really smooth you can see the dirt on the pad!! leaves skin a little dry be sure to moisturize This really works well!! I have acne on one side of my face and the other side is really clear. I tried this because it was mostly blackheads and now my breakouts on the worse side have decreased dramatically! to bad they have taken it off the market i went and bought everything that was left hopefully they will come back out

Comments

-Blackheads on forehead,nose and cheeks are much smaller -Good for cleaning nose -It feels like alot of oil was lifted from the T-zone which feels good -Makes skin a bit dry so moisturize after -If you have super sensitive skin like I do you might be irritated by the sop on the pad Not only did this lift the blackheads from my nose it made my entire face soft! I really really like it. After I used it the pad on the eraser was full of junk i.e. dirt and makeup. Its great for cleansing as well!

Comments

Great smell + fun product idea Noticeable smoothness after cleansing Very gentle yet affective method of cleansing Clears blackheads Prevents future acne breakouts Indeed, a bit drying. Wouldn't recommend using it alone A gentle yet affective product that is great for boosting your cleansing routine. The nature of the product is such that it really cleans deep down to break up oils and dirt. However, don't use the cleanser as your sole acne fighting product.

Guest Micah
Guest Micah

Feels good Invigorating Makes skin feel soft Minimizes pore size Eliminates excess oil Can be a bit drying sometimes. This is a great product for people with oily skin and breakouts. I would recommend this to anyone :)