Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub

replaced acne with blue spots

A lot of people are saying it broke them out. I had the opposite effect. Over the 3 Years I’ve been using this my skin has cleared almost completely. And I don’t really break out. BUT THIS PIECE OF SH*t LEFT ITS BEADS IN MORE PORES AND NOW THEY ARE COVER BY A LAYER OF SKIN AND U CAN SEE LIKE 3 blue spots on my face. It’s literally in there and they won’t come out. So if u want u some clear skin but instead of red u get blue spots by all means pick u up this

works very well!

I have seen so many bad reviews about this product here that I had to write a review myself. Personally, I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and my skin has been the clearest it has been for a while. I have oily skin so it doesn't irritate my skin and although it doesn't really help with blackheads it has cleared my acne even after the first use. Definitely recommend!

Eh. Good at the beginning

When I started using this, I seriously noticed my chin clearing up in about 2 days! it was amazing! Now I've been using it for about 2 years. It doesn't work quite that fast, but it does get rid of stuff starting to flare up. If my face has been breaking out really bad, it's not like a miracle worker but like I said, it does help a lot. It is a little harsh so if you already have super dry skin, i wouldn't recommend it.

You Can Do Better

I've been using this product for a while now and boy oh boy is it rough. If you have sensitive skin this is not the product for you because I don't even have sensitive skin and it's too harsh for me. It was so rough that when I would wash it off my skin it left my face feeling kind of raw and uncomfortable. It however does clean your face and somewhat get rid of blackheads, but who wants to buy a product that does not fully do what it is intended to do. You are better off finding a different blackhead cleansing scrub.

Hyperpigmentation and the Inevitable Breakout

I originally tried this a year or two ago after reading about how salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide together help with clearing your skin. Initially, this product works- it does wonders for your skin and keeps you clear... but it also comes with a price. My skin became heavily dependent on the product, forcing me to use the product every morning and night under penalty of a major breakout if I skipped even the slightest little portion of my cleansing routine. Even with using this product as a weekly or even bi-weekly exfoliator, one can always feel confident to know that you will have a breakout of some extent the next morning. Furthermore, when you would inevitably have a breakout, your skin would be left with terrible hyperpigmentation, which to this day, nearly 17 months after a major breakout, I still have a lingering reminder of the Clean & Clear product that left my face a disaster.

Break Out City

I had clear skin, by that I mean no zits, a few blackheads on my nose, and a bit of upcoming pimples here and there. I wanted to get those black heads off my nose, and I came across this product. Believing that this will work, I started breaking out after a week using this. I don't recommend this product for anyone who has sensitive skin or if Salicylic Acid is not for you. I only bought this item once, and stopped using it after that terrible breakout.

Comments

Not for breakout prone, sensitive skin

I have very sensitive skin, so anything with Salicylic Acid is a big no no for me. It didn't even clear any black heads, as I tend to get them on my nose. Maybe it would work for people who don't have acne prone skin, but it's definitely not for me.

I hate it.

Reasonable price, I'm a teen, works okay at first, leaves you with dry skin, only calms down redness, didn't get rid of my blackheads/pimples, and when you stop using it your skin will break out. Will not recommend.

it's whatever

This product is way too harsh for daily use and it worsens your acne. I had this product for like ever and only used it like once a week or twice a week when I didn't have acne. I honestly didn't see any difference on my skin. Then one day I started breaking out and it wouldn't stop. So I started using this product daily and I noticed my whiteheads started getting inflamed. These whiteheads was getting red and big and very noticeable. Since most of my whiteheads was on one side of my cheek... it looked like one side of my cheek was swollen. At that time I really didn't know it was because this product was just too harsh for my skin.

NOT FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN

This product is not made for persons suffering from mild or severe acne, it'll just make your acne worse and you'll break out like crazy. I'd recommend it to persons who only get occasionally pimples and only suffer from blackheads.

Comments

IT MADE ME BREAK OUT!! A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!!!! KEEP LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PRODUCT BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE ONE

This product made me break out!!!! I was trying to solve one problem and It gave me more. I had pimples forming everywhere after I started using this. It was a complete waste of money for me, I have the whole tube sitting on my bathroom counter just taking up space, definitely going to throw it away. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT FOR ANYONE. DO NOT GET IT!!!! IT'S A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY ''I ASSURE YOU'' !!!!!!

Made me breakout!

This product make me breakout around my nose and inner cheek area (where I mainly applied this since this is where most of my blackheads are), it gave me little white heads all around the area and I tried this on more than one occasion, I kind of saw a difference in the blackheads, however not worth it because of the breakouts.

me too!!! I hate this product!!!!

Works great only if you use it right

While using the regimen I notices that I started getting blackheads so I used this instead of the cleanser every other day and it works great to get the blackheads out. The trick is to only use it when your acne pimples start clearing up. You wouldn't want to use it if your acne has flared up because it would make it worse. I would definitely recommend it.

worst product yet

hard to get off can irritate skin can make you feel worse I used this item for about a week and I seen no results. Just today I decided to try it again. I thought since it didn't work fast last time I would leave it on for 30 minutes. After I finally got it all off I discovered that my face is bright red. However this had not happened before. I would not recommend it for anyone.

Lol why would you leave this on for 30 minutes if the directions say to leave it on from 20-30 seconds. Maybe the reason you have blackheads is due to the fact that you can't follow instructions. Don't blame the product.

Caused Breakouts

Overly drying Caused bad (& painful) breakouts I used this product for a couple of days and noticed that it was overly drying. My face tried to make up for it by becoming EXTREMELY greasy throughout the day. I brokeout pretty bad and realized that this stuff is liquid satan in a bottle and stopped using it. Didn't work out for me AT ALL. Just...no.

iM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT

CLears blackheads in just two days. Does not dry your skin. Really sensitive wih your skin. This product does clear blackheads. I used this product for like a month now and I don't have that much blackheads no more. I stared seeing my blackheads go away in just two days ill recommend this product to everyone and it does not dry my skin. Im just in love with this product. And its really gentle with your skin.

Guest Sara
Guest Sara

Amazing product, honestly saw results from day one. Every time I use it I'm surprised by how fresh and clean my skin looks and feels. Exfoliating beads give really good results, especially on problem areas - for me the cheeks and chin. Genuinely can't think of any. Would definitely recommend, and will definitely buy it again!

Guest Kevin
Guest Kevin

Gentle Effective Reasonably Priced Must Replace Frequently The Blackhead Clearing Scrub is extremely effective at reducing and preventing mild to average acne and ingrown hairs (men) when used twice daily. The product is very gentle on the skin and easy to apply. Several pharmacies and grocery stores sell their own generic brand at a lower price that is as effective.

Guest Alex
Guest Alex

-Prevents future blackheads, and other spots (Please read further note I've written down on bottom line) -Makes my skin feel and look clean, smooth, fresh and soft, the same feeling after using my mud mask. -Gives a nice dewy look on the T-Zone area whilst mattifying away oil. -The packaging instructions doesn't state how much content to use on the skin. I've realised that using a small amount works better as I started using quite a big amount before and it just made me feel as if I was overdoing adding stuff on my face. Making me feel a bit more oily. Perhaps the best morning and night face scrub I have ever used that has made my skin smooth, soft and works well with my morning moisturiser. The combination of the two works delightfully well with or without wearing make-up. Reviews here have mentioned it to be over drying but that's only if you don't apply moisturiser afterwards in the morning. When using it before bed, moisturiser doesn't need to be used because skin has already been moisturised during the day and this cleanser helps to maintain the skin to be soft and smooth. Other reviews have also mentioned that it hasn't got rid of any previous blackheads but you must remember that it clearly states on the package (which may perhaps be misleading), 'see fewer blackheads', which in other words, your existing blackheads might still remain, but at least it prevents new ones. Scrubs are generally used to rid blackheads eventually because they rub off dead skin cells over time, so the blackheads that remain stuck in the skin (however I've never experienced those really BIG blackheads) will make the spot stuck underneath to eventually appear on the top surface of the skin. Admittedly I have two small cysts on each side of my cheek and I believe that it was to do with using an oil cleanser which I've stopped using. My directions of using: Wet flannel with running water from the hot tap, use flannel to cleanse my face in circular motions. Splash more water over my face and apply less than a thumb size amount of Clean&Clear Scrub and move in small circular motions around the face. Then repeat the flannel action again with hot/warm water to wipe off the cleanser. Splash face one final time to remove extra residue of beads etc and then pat dry face with a clean towel. In the morning, I then apply Olay Complete Care SPF 15 for normal/combination skin. My advice is to skip all the other products that can give us a headache on deciding what else we n

Popular Cream