Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Astringent Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Astringent

Good purchase.

I bought this at my local supermarket. Yes! A super market! A place where all the acne products they sell aren't the highly expensive ones that are fantastic but will open up your facial pores but they will make you poor. No, but seriously, this product was so cheap and it helped me a lot. I think it may depend on your skin types, do u have strong skin, are u sensitive in your skin? But, my friends have tried it, and they love it! Note) It stings, because it is getting into the pores, it's just a side-effect. But that is a sign it is working! Try this on a daily basis, the stinging will stop!

Comments

Horrible horrible cleanser. Left my face feeling so sticky after

Horrible cleanser. Left me with a sticky face after use. Had to throw away. The deep cleanser is so much better.

Does what it says

This astringent does reduce blackheads, but has little to no impact on acne.

long term use

I've used this for I'd say around 8 years (got bad acne when I was 12) and I can honestly say i would reccomend this product highly, however only use once a day and the moment it dries apply the Clean & Clear Oil free moisturizer then go straight to bed. You can see the dirt and oil on the cotton pad and while the product does dry your skin out s little using a light, oil free moisturizer helps massively. The only time I have a breakout is when I forget to use it for a few days at a time or when mother nature pays a visit (and even then my skin isn't the greasy oil slicked yet dry mess it was before I started using it). The targeted spot cream you get in the kit isn't much to write home about but it works short term, for two days max. I'm 20 and I've been using this since I hit the spot stage. Drink loads of water and eat less sugar and fat- makes a huge diffrence too :)

Comments

It worked at first but then broke me out

At first this seemed so great. i meant to only use it once a day or so but loved the results i started using it twice a day and now my face is so broken out after MONTHS of having it under control. im really upset about it. i have stopped using it daily, just every once and a while, especially after the gym and i feel like my face has gotten better. Bottom line is, this can irritate your skin if used daily. You've been warned

works okay!

works smell price doesn't prevent acne not for cystic acne It has a nice smell,doesn't feel too harsh and clears up blackheads on the nose, leaving you with a smooth surface. It doesn't work wonders, but it's pretty allright.

Guest shawna
Guest shawna

Depending on the type of skin u have varies in your results !! It works on my legs and arms by lightening my annoying dark spots. After one week I can see a difference. Not huge but a difference. Wish I can post before and after pictures. Doesn't dry out skin NEVER USE ON FACE !!!! Used on my face and caused me to break out. In my opinion it only works on your body but not the face. It BURNS sometimes. This product is good. I suggest you not use it on your face because it will cause you to break out like crazy.

Guest Damien
Guest Damien

Prevents pimples/reduces duration of breakout; Reduces severity of blackheads; Smoother skin over time. Can sting; Skin feels very dry after use/may flake the first few times you use it. I am 23 and have used a variety of products for about 10 years. The bottom line is that if you have bad acne, you need to keep to a regiment. I wash with clean and clear face wash (you can probably use any kind of face wash) in the morning and then put on an oil-free SPF moisturizer. It is ONLY in the evening after I have washed with the acne face wash before bed that I apply the blackhead astringent (preferably RIGHT after you have washed your face with warm water and then dried it -->your pores are open more.) Use a cotton ball and really work it into your pores. Do not put anything else on except chapstick for lips. Your face may feel dry but it doesn't matter because it's bedtime. In the morning, wash your face and apply moisturizer and the process continues. The more you skip washes or applications, the more you will break out. The more strict you are, the more you will get out of this product. Seriously though, only at night.

Comments

cleans face, prevents new blackheads doesnt stop acne, strong smell, can sting. dont use if your skins sensitive, despite negative reviews it is a good cleanser and does prevents blackheads/whiteheads.

Guest JUles
Guest JUles

clears oil and other dirt - does nothing for blackheads - strong alcohol smell false advertising; should be called "alcohol-scented oil remover" because that's what it does (not that that's a bad thing...)

Guest jose
Guest jose

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Comments

-reduces size of pimples -after long use got rid of blackheads -stings -made my face red -smell Not worth it

Guest branda
Guest branda

none it stings dont get it left a red scar on my face

Comments

Feels interesting Shiny face Caused breakouts This products was so terrible that it made me swear off any sort of drug store toner or astringent for years! Like others have said, it made my face really shiny. It left a greasy film that made me break out worse. I kept reading the label over and over trying to figure out what on earth was in it that made it that way. I still don't know, but will avoid it at all costs.

Comments

-clears up acne -shrinks your pimples -prevents acne from coming back -smells good! (to me, at least.) -tightens pores -burns your skin -leaves skin red and splotchy after use -dries out skin -leaves skin shiny I found that this product actually works really well, but, of course, you can't rely on this product only. Yes, it did leave my face red and it dried it out/left it shiny, which is why I use this at night before I go to bed. I apply it with a cotton ball, leave it on for about fifteen minutes, and then apply some aloe vera to the rest of my face to keep it from drying out too much. Then just go to sleep and you wake up and your skin is fine! I've only been using this product for a short time, but I find that it does work. It's worth at least giving it a shot.

Comments

Pores feel tight and clean! Plus, my blackheads around my nose are almost all gone! This product can sting quite a bit. Honestly, this product wasn't a WOW factor. However, the results did show. I'd only recommend this product to people that are not in a bind to get rid of their blackheads for I feel that the results are slow.

Comments

Cleared skin quick, saw results after one day. left a light scar on my face. this stuff works quick to dry out problem pimples, flattens them, and makes them less noticeable, but it does sting on open pimples.

Comments

Made my face feel fresh, cleared up small amount of acne When i used this product on my face it tightened my skin and made it very shiny.It hardly cleared up any of my blackheads, in fact it might have made them worse! I would not recommend ever using this product.Its expensive and it didnt do anything for my skin.

Guest Amy
Guest Amy

Did get rid of blackheads and didnt smell that bad came back if you stopped using it This is a good product but u have to use it everyday as i found when i forgot to use it my blackheads would start to come back

Guest ashley
Guest ashley

i had really bad black heads on my nose adn ive been using this for about a year and now i have none, my skin is beautiful and blackhead free its does sting a little but not very much, and thats a small price to pay for flawless skin its cears your skin of everything -blackhead, pimples, dirt, and oil, wonderful porduct but do be sure to cleanse your face and moiturize it also

Comments

There aren't any Burns skin really bad. I just got an ugly raised red scar this morning from using it. STAY AWAY FROM CLEAN AND CLEAR. (Yahoo answers also has a post to the effect that such products might cause cancer). I am extremely upset and depressed (treated terribly by others, because of this also), all because of this. Their product is not worth any price (except the price of filing and prosecuting a lawsuit!)

Comments

It Feels refreshing on your skin. Can be used as a makeup remover. Does help with blackheads and pimples. I pretty much like everything about this product ! None really ! It stings a big when applied to a place that has lots of acne but that is normal because it means its working. I really like it and when i run out I will be buying some more ! I got this item on sale and I had tried it before at a friends house !

Guest Bells
Guest Bells

For my Face: NONE. For my Chest & Bacne: Fine I guess. Too early to tell. Cause me to break out on the area's where I applied it ! I was sketchy about this product, So I applied it to only my forehead, which is where I was mild blackheads. I used it for 2 days, as instructed (Apply until all dirt is cleared, used twice daily) After just 2 days I woke up to white heads all over my forehead ! Horrible breakout. I rarely have breakouts, I just have stubborn acne, and blackheads. This was terrible. I am never using it on my face again. On the plus side, it seems to work for chest and bacne. hahah. Not sure about the price ...

Comments

It's pretty good, it's kind of reduced the look of my blackheads. You have to use a lot and rub it on for a long time. It really burns after a while and stings your eyes. Pretty good, not worth more than 10 dollars

Guest amy
Guest amy

It worked for me. now i hav perfect flawless skin =] i use it twice a day. No cons :/ Stings sumtimes but its not a problem atall. im from england =] bought da bottle da other day for £2:98 =] the new oneeee !

Popular All-over treatments