Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment

Doesn't work

The main ingredient in this spot treatment is 2% salicylic acid, which does nothing for me. This product has a gel consistency and peels/sheds if you touch your face or try to use any other products on top of it. The only pro to me is that I kind of enjoyed the smell, but other than that it has nothing going for it.

Guest Denise
Guest Denise

I used tons of product such as proactive, clean &clear face wash which is amazing, clean & clear body wash, neutrogena, sea mud, olay, and dove... This has to be the WORSE product i ever encountered from all of these! Does not work dont waste your money on this $8 product. This product is a PLACEBO! you think your skin is clearing but its not doing anything. I love clean & clear face/body wash but was ashamed of this product that they had.. very disappointed.

Guest Alex
Guest Alex

It's really oily and it kind of burns. I can't tell if it's my face that's oily or if it's this product. It doesn't really work. It's way too expensive. I used it for a week, but didn't see much a of a significant change in my acne scars.

Guest Diana
Guest Diana

It really didn't do anything for me. When applied, it felt weird, kinda sticky or oily... I don't really know how to describe it. It also rubs off if you touch it or apply moisturizer over it. My scars are still visible, and even if I didn't expect them to completly vanish, I haven't seen any imrovement. The product also stings and smells kinda weird... and you don't get a lot of product for the price, because it rubs off and you have to apply it over and over again.

Comments

-Cleared Up Pimples DRAMATICALLY -Didn't Dry Up My Skin -Smells Funny I use this and the ACNE SPOT TREATMENT and they're my two favorite acne products. Nothing ever worked for me but these 2 products. It smells really weird but its worth it. I used to have like 100 small little pimples on my forehead but they were gone in a WEEK! Love this!

Guest Becca
Guest Becca

Works! I use it as an all over topical at night and it really keeps my acne under control. I used to think it didn't do anything but then I went a while without it and...well...that was unpleasant. Didn't fix everything for me. I've been using this product for a very long time now. It really was the first step in my skin becoming perfect as it is today. After using this for a while, I went on birth control, which seemed to help a teeny tiny bit with acne, but then I started using the whole kit that goes with this treatment. Now I am CURED! The kit really worked for me. I reviewed it on this site as well.

Guest J
Guest J

works smells weird, too small I don't have a lot of acne, but I've been left with tons of marks and scars from old acne. This has worked pretty well for me - I have tons less scars that I did before and most are more easily coverable with makeup than they were before. The smell isn't that bad and is easy to get over.

Popular Over-the-counter