Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Cleanser

face is completely red

I used it for the first time last night and in a matter of hours, my whole face turned red. Woke up this morning, it's redder than it was last night. Basically, my face is red, irritated, warm, and kind of itchy.

very drying

I am an African American teen and the Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent or toner caused so much dryness and irritation. My skin is oily around my T-zone and this actually made my skin very dry. It was drying out the pimples but also dried out my skin causing a burning sensation. I think this product would be much better if it didn't not include alcohol and was unscented for people with sensitive skin like me.

not good

i use clean&clear for 1 week and i got very bad experience about it i got a pimple on face because of this face wash when i was using normal soap it was to good and i don't got any pimple but i saw ad of clean&clear so i thought that it will be good for me but now my face gone and their are small pimples because of your fake product will u help to make my face proper ill never use it again..

not so good

I had my mom buy this for me and I've tried EVERYTGING I was using clearasil but that wasn't working out very good for me but I used this hoping it work but the first day I used it and it sorta worked but not really so I used it twice yesterday (morning/night) and now my skin feels dry and I have a huge bumpy patch on my chin and I'm so upset hopefully it'll go away

I would recommend

inexpensive refreshing not drying I would not be able to use this alone because my (teen) acne is moderate, but it works great with all the topicals I have been using (finacea, aczone, adapalene.) It does not dry my skin and it is refreshing. I have used it for a month and all of the smaller pimples are vanishing, but I cannot tell whether it helps with deeper pimples. However, I recommend giving this a shot because it it my favorite cleanser I have ever used.

Great Cleanser

Clears skin Works fast Easy to get your hands on Irritating Drying i used this for about two weeks and already it had made a visible difference. Now i have been using this for a month and there are barely any pimples on my face. However, this cleanser did slightly dry out and irritate my skin, therefore i recommend that you have a good moisturizer at hand. But as for clearing my skin, it was phenomenal!

Comments

*clears acne FAST *nice gentle cream *smells good *IT WORKS LIKE A DREAM *dries out some parts of your skin This is the BEST acne treatment I have ever used, and trust me, I've tried EVERYTHING. I kept keeping my face clean but these little bumps always showed up, especially on my forehead. I was humiliated. But when I started using clean and clear almost all of it disappeared overnight. Some people are complaining about their acne getting worse with this product, but for most people when you start using a new skin treatment it brings everything to the surface first, and THEN takes it away.

Guest emsey j
Guest emsey j

nice consistency has given chemical burns - extreamly painful first use was ok- 2nd day stung my face and woke up next day in agony- my eyes swollen shut and my bf calling me the human torch as so red - calling gp for help - not even sensitive skin - use at peril

Guest Sam
Guest Sam

NOTHING. This is a product that should definitely never be used. I used this product at night and felt a burning sensation, but I thought it was normal. The next morning I used it again and my face was burning, red, swollen, and itchy. My eyes are still swollen shut from yesterday's use. I am a 16 year old girl with very light acne. This product burns your skin. If you are young and have sensitive skin, I would not recommend using this product. My face hurts really badly and it sucks do not get this product. i tried many many products and i have never felt something burn so badly. this product is literally hell. do not use it. take my warning. i had a pimple, used this product, and now my whole face is red and inflamed and i cant even go out since it's so red and people keep asking me what happened. save yourself, and do not buy this product the side effects are terrible and my skin is dying

Guest Jordan
Guest Jordan

Forehead is now acne free after 2 days i have a dry face, with a itchy feeling with skin peeling, if i dont use it daily the acne comes back Going to give it 1 week but why do the cons happen?

Guest Aly
Guest Aly

- Got rid of my pimples - Long lasting - Not expensive I have been using this product for a year and my skin is as clear as it has ever been. A lot of other similar products didn't work for me because they were either too strong and left my fair skin with blotchy red patches. I recommend only using it every few days and remember to only use a small amount. My thirteen year old sister is starting to get pimples on her t-zone. I let her borrow this product and within the next day her skin was clear again. Definitely works for us!

Comments

Got rid of my pimples Drying if not using a good moisturizer but other than that, nothing much affected me badly. I had moderate acne, and I kept breaking out. I tried this, and that and it didn't really help. I mean, it got rid of the pimples but they returned once again. One day, I stumbled upon this product during my quest on finding a good cleanser for my face since it was a complete war-zone during that particular week. I was hesitant, but decided to buy it anyways since I was that desperate. Long story short, it worked! Of course, the results didn't go BAM. It took a while. You'll probably notice results in a few weeks maybe? Didn't really keep track, but it worked for me! However, everyone is different. Don't think that this produce will instantly work for you since it worked for me. There's a possibility that using this will only make your acne worse. I think Benzoyl peroxide just worked for my face. Oh, and this lasted me for a month I think? So, it's totally worth a try if you think your face doesn't really work with gentler chemicals. I don't use this anymore because it totally got rid of all my acne. Of course, I still stumble on one from time to time but not anything drastic. I use whatever cleanser now, since this ran out on me and I never had moderate acne ever. I also partnered this up with Clean & Clear's moisturizer which is my favourite moisturizer along with aveeno's moisturizer. Let me just say, Aveeno's moisturizer got rid of the dryness. But, that's a whole different story. TL;DR? This definitely worked for me. Now, I just have to deal with the marks.

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

-Makes skin FEEL better -directions are easy to follow -minimizes size none so far I used this ONCE and my face feels A LOT better. I plan to use this for a long time. It was my last step before visiting a dermatologist. It stings when you use the spot treatment, but dampen it with a wet washclosh and it feels better right away. I bought it in the package with the cleanser, moisturizer, and spot treatment and used it for the first time today. I felt great, looked great, and it gave my skin a more even tone (It either made my acne more pale, or my face more red, but either way, I looked better :D) I feel so good, all of the sudden. I am going out with friends that I haven't seen in a long time in two days, and I hope that my bad spots will be gone by then. So far, I see great results.

Comments

Nothing I also had a terrible reaction to this; my skin came up in a itchy red rash and still feels really tight and horrible. Ive never had an issue with anything on my face before and have never suffered from spots. Way, way too harsh,

Comments

None Severly dried my daughters skin. Bought this product last week. After 1 day it seemed like it was working but then after a few more days the skin was extremely dry and peeling. More blemishes came in areas that there were none before. It is so bad that this morning I made an appointment for a dermatologist. Definitely do not recommend this product.

Guest Tiara
Guest Tiara

-Works quickly; noticed decreased pimple size within one use. -Makes the skin feel clean and fresh. -Burns if you have openings on your skin. -Dries the pimple and leaves it peeling. -Leaves scars. I first used the product before I performed in a show, I had quite a few pimples on my face and I wanted them gone quickly. Disregarding the warning that said to not use very often if you have dry skin, I used it several times in a day. I noticed my skin peeling after the play I was in (thank goodness) So if you have dry skin, I recommend using this product lightly. Whenever I use the spot treatment, it peels away the skin where the pimple was and looks awful. It also creates scarring. Other than that, it makes my face clear within a couple days!

Comments

-somewhat helps acne -feels good when it's on your face -makes skin feel clean -doesn't completely clear acne -doesn't prevent breakouts I bought the little kit with a small bottle of moisturizer and the spot treatment and it worked a little bit, but not significantly. I wouldn't use it again, it just didn't work.

Popular Liquid