Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Head and Shoulders Classic Clean - Reviews

Head and Shoulders Classic Clean

View Ingredients
Pyrithione Zinc (1%).

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.
Jodik123
freddiee
Dan Crow
james1946

suki cute
is this really works because i have acne on my fore head chest and back of my shoulder i spent lot to doctor but no use

Like Moonlight
LZOMG

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes