Clarins UV Plus HP SPF 40 Day Screen Reviews

Brand: Clarins

Clarins UV Plus HP SPF 40 Day Screen

The BEST Acne Cure!!!

I've always been prone to acne all my life. Discovered Clarins SPF about two years ago and I swear it's the cure for acne prone skin. Through my 20 years of being an aesthetician I've never come across a product that works so well and so fast on your skin giving you results quickly. This product in fact feels like it's working on your skin all day and when you wash your face your skin feels so smooth as if your pores have been cleaned out. This product does not make your skin feel greasy it's very lightweight you only need a tiny bit and it lasts forever I believe around 6 months per bottle. This is the only product that I stuck to for the past year and a half on Im excited to say I'm on my third bottle. This time I'm trying out the tinted one. Works great too!! If you want smooth skin, less bumpy, acne free skin definitely try this product. I'm glad I did and now my skin feels the best it's ever been. Also I have recommended to my customers and there acne breakouts have disappeared as well and that's why writing this review so everyone can take advantage of a reasonably priced product that works like wonder on acne.

The best

This is the only facial sunscreen I will use. It's oil free, mineral based, and very light in texture. No overpowering fragrance. Applies perfectly over top of BP and moisturizer, and doesn't break me out! This stuff is the best.

Guest Yasmin

Very light, fluid, easy to spread and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Can be used over moisturizer or serum, etc. Pricey! Some complain that it leaves white streaks, that has never happened to me. I love this sunscreen! It is a mineral based sunscreen which is much better for your skin.

Popular With SPF