Cinnamon reviews

2.9/5 - 34 reviews

Actually works..
Reviewed on June 30, 2017

The trick to this mask is patch testing it, DO NOT PUT ON YOUR WHOLE FACE if you've never tried it before. You want to make sure that you put a small amount on your cheek FIRST because everyone's skin reacts differently.

Another thing is that cinnamon will burn on any skin at first, it takes about 10 minutes for the burning sensation to go away, your skin will get red under the mask but it will go away eventually revealing soft skin.

Lastly, this actually works. I have mild acne + acne scars + sensitive skin that breaks out from just breathing.... I used it for the first time last night. I saw some of the acne bumps had already gotten smaller and my skin is not red.

I mixed half tablespoon of ground cinnamon and squeezed lemon juice enough to make a paste. I left it on overnight as a spot treatment on the affected areas.

You have to be careful when trying new products on your skin, always patch test and most importantly, BE PATIENT :)

Cinnamon will burn your face. Be advised.
Reviewed on June 24, 2017

Please be aware of cinnamon. I applied it to my face and within 5 seconds it burned my face. I washed it off and my face was burned. Cinnamon will chemically burn you and leave marks. I immediately applied aloe Vera and Manuka honey consistently to help reduce the redness. If you choose to apply cinnamon just be advised that it is a strong chemical reaction and apply a little bit. Less than a teaspoon. Don't add tablespoons that is way too much.

by Elizabethholden_ on 08/08/2017 14:01
It burns for a couple minutes but that's natural. That's what's supposed to happen. You're not supposed to wash it off as soon as you put it on. It will burn even more.
Rip
Reviewed on June 16, 2017

The first review I wrote failed to post, so here is an incredibly short one.

This mask killed both my skin and my pride.

LOVEEEEE💜
Reviewed on May 13, 2017

I've just started this mask Wednesday and I used 1 Raw egg and a lot of cinnamon. I have acne marks on my face and this mask definitely helped !! It's Friday and majority of my spots have faded dramatically no bs lol. I'm 20 yrs old & I'm light brown and acne spots are very visible bc of my skintone. This mask is magic !!! I use in the morning and before I go to bed for 1 hour. Not for sensitive skin.. will burn for like 4 mins but it wares off and your skin will be tf poppinn! 😂😊

Also I wear makeup so I clean& wash my face before I use the mask.

Amazing
Reviewed on April 3, 2017

I have horrible cheek acne and just recently I started breaking out on my face. I found this mask online and for the first time I sued it, it burned like hell. I had a fan on my face to keep me from roasting alive internally. I have tons of scars on both of my cheeks as well. After I took the mask off (I had it on for 2 hours) my skin was GLOWING! Sure my face hurt like a female dog, but the results were worth it! I have been using this mask for a week and my skin has remarkably improved. I don't think this mask is much help to people with sensitive skin, but with people who believe in "no pain no gain" or "beauty is pain" this mask is made for you.

HORRIBLE
Reviewed on March 2, 2017

This face mask was horrible! I tried it on Monday, it is now Wednesday night as I'm writing this. I thought the burning was helping my ski but when I took it off, I got little bumps ALL OVER my face, it's completely red, and the skin is peeling off. THE EFFECTS STILL HAVENT GONE AWAY!!!! I'm suffering and I have no idea what to do! Somebody help me!

by Purna on 03/22/2017 01:15
From now on for sensitive skin try turmeric, milk, and honey it will help you a lot. I had cystic acne but then I got completely clear just by constantly doing this everyday for 30 minutes for 6 months. Yes, it takes time but it lasts forever! It's been 6 months and I haven't gotten a single blemish on my skin. Also u can use this mask to get rid of arm hair and upper lip hair! This is an ancient Indian treatment so you give it a try for at least 2 months
by Amaaki on 06/24/2017 18:50
Cinnamon will burn the skin. Apply aloe Vera and Manuka honey immediately. Of you choose to apply cinnamon again, add a little bit. Don't over exceed with cinnamon.
HORRIBLE
Reviewed on February 5, 2017

I tried a face mask that included cinnamon ( 1 raw egg and 2 table spoons of cinnamon) , in the beginning it burned a little but the youtube video said that it was normal so i ignored it. But when i washed it of MY HOLE FACE WAS RED AND IT WAS BURNING. For some people this remedie may work but before you try it make sure that you do a patch test on your face.

by tyraalbine on 03/13/2017 15:02
what did you do to reduce the redness??? i did the exact same thing...
Great if you have endurance
Reviewed on January 29, 2017

Most people on here only leave bad reviews because of the first minutes where it feels like its burning your face. YES it will hurt a lot for like 4 minutes but it's totally bearable. Remember beauty is pain guys. After a few minutes have passed by your skin will feel fresh. DONT remove it when u apply it. Just wait and suck it up it'll be over i promise. After youve left the mask on for 30 mins to an 1 hour and you remove it you will see how bright your skin is. And after a few uses it really does help with acne:)

Absolutely horrible
Reviewed on November 12, 2016

I was just innocently looking online for DIY scrubs and f course i came across a honey, yogurt, cinnamon rub that i thought would be perfect. WRONG! The diy said to keep it on for 10 minutes but after 2 it was burning like crazy! my face got red and patchy. Currently its been about 15 minutes and the redness has slowly went down but i have been rubbing ice (put a bag over the ice) over my face i wish i never did this mask and just know, please try to use as little cinnamon as possible because it is a spice, and it will burn your face

Not for the faint of heart
Reviewed on August 1, 2016

I found this little mask on my beloved Internet. Many reviews said it made their skin burn,I brushed it of thinking that they were just whiney and thin skinned. Oh how wrong I was. After 2 minutes the burning was so bad I washed it all off but it KEPT ON BURNING for a good 15 minutes I was in agony. But the next morning my zits had reduced a lot. You might use this to spot treat if you are very,very brave.