Cinnamon reviews

2.9/5 - 36 reviews

Do patch test first.!
Reviewed on January 24, 2018

Awesome mask.! It has helped a lot with redness and acne on my skin and I have sensitive skin. I use 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon and one whole egg. Recommend this.!

DO NOT LEAVE ON FOR TOO LONG!!
Reviewed on November 14, 2017

I’ve used this mask before and it was okay.. didn’t see any shocking results. I do agree that it burns at first and makes your face red but usually goes away pretty easily. Well I decided to give this mask another shot since my acne has been getting pretty bad. I decided to leave the mask on for like an hour or longer.. don’t do this! I don’t know if it was just my skin being sensitive or what but my face was extremely red when I took the mask off, but I just assumed it would go away when I woke up the next morning like it always had...was I wrong! The redness had increased and my face hurt! It got progressively worse throughout the day and by the end of the day, I realized I had a rash all over my face, or just the parts where I put the mask. The rash itched and my face became swollen and puffy and so extremely red! It’s day two of the rash as I’m typing this but I just started putting cortisone cream on it hoping it might work. Moral of the story: don’t leave your mask on for too long!!!!!

Actually works..
Reviewed on June 30, 2017

The trick to this mask is patch testing it, DO NOT PUT ON YOUR WHOLE FACE if you've never tried it before. You want to make sure that you put a small amount on your cheek FIRST because everyone's skin reacts differently.

Another thing is that cinnamon will burn on any skin at first, it takes about 10 minutes for the burning sensation to go away, your skin will get red under the mask but it will go away eventually revealing soft skin.

Lastly, this actually works. I have mild acne + acne scars + sensitive skin that breaks out from just breathing.... I used it for the first time last night. I saw some of the acne bumps had already gotten smaller and my skin is not red.

I mixed half tablespoon of ground cinnamon and squeezed lemon juice enough to make a paste. I left it on overnight as a spot treatment on the affected areas.

You have to be careful when trying new products on your skin, always patch test and most importantly, BE PATIENT :)

Cinnamon will burn your face. Be advised.
Reviewed on June 24, 2017

Please be aware of cinnamon. I applied it to my face and within 5 seconds it burned my face. I washed it off and my face was burned. Cinnamon will chemically burn you and leave marks. I immediately applied aloe Vera and Manuka honey consistently to help reduce the redness. If you choose to apply cinnamon just be advised that it is a strong chemical reaction and apply a little bit. Less than a teaspoon. Don't add tablespoons that is way too much.

by Elizabethholden_ on 08/08/2017 14:01
It burns for a couple minutes but that's natural. That's what's supposed to happen. You're not supposed to wash it off as soon as you put it on. It will burn even more.
Rip
Reviewed on June 16, 2017

The first review I wrote failed to post, so here is an incredibly short one.

This mask killed both my skin and my pride.

by JOJO22701 on 10/31/2017 00:25
It is not always the same for all people. If it killed that for you then it's your problems for not testing it on a small area first.
LOVEEEEE💜
Reviewed on May 13, 2017

I've just started this mask Wednesday and I used 1 Raw egg and a lot of cinnamon. I have acne marks on my face and this mask definitely helped !! It's Friday and majority of my spots have faded dramatically no bs lol. I'm 20 yrs old & I'm light brown and acne spots are very visible bc of my skintone. This mask is magic !!! I use in the morning and before I go to bed for 1 hour. Not for sensitive skin.. will burn for like 4 mins but it wares off and your skin will be tf poppinn! 😂😊

Also I wear makeup so I clean& wash my face before I use the mask.

Amazing
Reviewed on April 3, 2017

I have horrible cheek acne and just recently I started breaking out on my face. I found this mask online and for the first time I sued it, it burned like hell. I had a fan on my face to keep me from roasting alive internally. I have tons of scars on both of my cheeks as well. After I took the mask off (I had it on for 2 hours) my skin was GLOWING! Sure my face hurt like a female dog, but the results were worth it! I have been using this mask for a week and my skin has remarkably improved. I don't think this mask is much help to people with sensitive skin, but with people who believe in "no pain no gain" or "beauty is pain" this mask is made for you.

HORRIBLE
Reviewed on March 2, 2017

This face mask was horrible! I tried it on Monday, it is now Wednesday night as I'm writing this. I thought the burning was helping my ski but when I took it off, I got little bumps ALL OVER my face, it's completely red, and the skin is peeling off. THE EFFECTS STILL HAVENT GONE AWAY!!!! I'm suffering and I have no idea what to do! Somebody help me!

by Purna on 03/22/2017 01:15
From now on for sensitive skin try turmeric, milk, and honey it will help you a lot. I had cystic acne but then I got completely clear just by constantly doing this everyday for 30 minutes for 6 months. Yes, it takes time but it lasts forever! It's been 6 months and I haven't gotten a single blemish on my skin. Also u can use this mask to get rid of arm hair and upper lip hair! This is an ancient Indian treatment so you give it a try for at least 2 months
by Amaaki on 06/24/2017 18:50
Cinnamon will burn the skin. Apply aloe Vera and Manuka honey immediately. Of you choose to apply cinnamon again, add a little bit. Don't over exceed with cinnamon.
HORRIBLE
Reviewed on February 5, 2017

I tried a face mask that included cinnamon ( 1 raw egg and 2 table spoons of cinnamon) , in the beginning it burned a little but the youtube video said that it was normal so i ignored it. But when i washed it of MY HOLE FACE WAS RED AND IT WAS BURNING. For some people this remedie may work but before you try it make sure that you do a patch test on your face.

by tyraalbine on 03/13/2017 15:02
what did you do to reduce the redness??? i did the exact same thing...
Great if you have endurance
Reviewed on January 29, 2017

Most people on here only leave bad reviews because of the first minutes where it feels like its burning your face. YES it will hurt a lot for like 4 minutes but it's totally bearable. Remember beauty is pain guys. After a few minutes have passed by your skin will feel fresh. DONT remove it when u apply it. Just wait and suck it up it'll be over i promise. After youve left the mask on for 30 mins to an 1 hour and you remove it you will see how bright your skin is. And after a few uses it really does help with acne:)

by JOJO22701 on 10/31/2017 00:29
Can you leave it overnight?
Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org