Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Will never use again

I started using this 3 months ago and ever since I've been breaking out everywhere on my face. I have naturally clear, oily, and sensitive skin. For so long and I've always thought it was my face wash until I got rid of the face wash and kept using the face lotion. Do NOT use if you have sensitive skin!

Would not buy again

Made me break out in a bunch of tiny pimples, clogged my pores and made my face greasy throughout the day.

Works for my dry skin

This product works for me, I tend to have very dry skin and during the winter I need a really thick moisturizer. I use this in the evening and in the morning I actually use Eucerin Dermo Purifyer instead, because the Cetaphil one feels a bit too thick to wear during daytime. But it's a simple product that does what it says it does.

it burns!

I was looking for a moisturizer to help out with my acne prone skin. Anyway this product is very thick in consistency. Also, it burns! It's more like a sunblock than a moisturizer. and it doesn't make my face feel soft at all. Using this moisturizer has caused my skin to break out a lot, it's really greasy and just sits on my skin. I do not recommend this product at all!

Burned my skin!!!

My dermatologist recommended this moisturizer because i had intense breakouts and had been peeling my face using other creams, etc. After 2 minutes of putting this product on, my face wouldn't stop burning!!! Its because of my sensitive skin!!!!

Bad Taste in my Mouth

I have used this 4 times and every day, throughout the day I had a bad taste of sunscreen in my mouth. I wash my hands before I wash my face, pat my face dry, then applied this product. It didn't matter if I would not moisturize around my mouth I still had the taste in my mouth. Don't buy it.

Yes please!

Love it! Really helps my skin after I apply bp and soothes problem areas.

burns skin

Ive been using this stuff for more than 6mos now and burns so bad everytime i use it. It doesnt feel moisturizing to me but oily. I had to finish this product because it cost me almost $20

Did not work for me

I was in need of finding a moisturizer that was very light and did not cause peeling, this did not meet my requirements #SensitiveSkinProblems. It might be ok but not for us sensitive users.

Comments

Didnt work as well as Neutrogena!

I have to say im disappointed with cetaphil because im a great fan of their facial cleanser but this sunscreen has let me down.. It is greasy and causes breakouts for me. I wouldnt recommend it to you..

Not Sure How I Feel...

I have been using this moisturizer in combo with Tactuo and quite honestly believed that the reason my face stung so much when I applied this on was due to the dryness of my face from the Tactuo. When I switched to a new moisturizer I realized the stinging was in part from the Cetaphil. On a sunny day if I'm going outside I will definitely use this as it noncomodogenic as well as having a built in sunscreen. When I'm staying inside though I would recommend a different moisturizer.

User152894

broke me out

Will not use again on my skin type. Triggered an unexpected breakout.

Comments

Leaves my face too greasy

3 things. First thing I noticed when I applied it was the smell - it's got SPF 15, and you really can smell it! Second thing was a stinging sensation after applying, although I've been using it every day for over a month now and I really don't feel that anymore. Lastly, and most importantly, I'd say it's pretty heavy: I applied it today around 10 AM, it is now about to be 3PM, and my face still feels/looks super greasy! If it's just my face being oily, then I can't recommend this to anyone with oily skin. If it is indeed the product, then yeah, I definitely don't recommend this.

Me too. Makes me greasy after a couple of hours, even when I try to apply super light.

pors and cons

perfect when you are not irritated because can burns your skins but when your skin dont feel irritated you can used

Not my cup of tea

I have very oily skin with moderate acne and I just felt this product very greasy and kept randomly getting the taste of it in my mouth(must have been hungry..) My skin felt much more greasy throughout the day and a bit heavy with it on. Also burned the more sensitive areas of my face . I never really like the idea of sunscreen on my face either feels heavy. I would recommend to try this anyway as everyone's skin is different and i can imagine if you have dry skin it would be great.

Best Moisturizer For Your Face

This is the only lotion I can use that does not sting my face when I'm on different kinds of acne treatments that make my skin REALLY sensitive. It also does not make my breakouts worse. And, as a bonus, it has sunscreen! It has really helped to make my skin not as flaky with all these drying acne products. I also use it under my eyes to remove any mascara left behind. Cetaphil is a very good overall brand.

Strange

Burns Smells weird Feels greasy This smells weird, and out of all sunscreens I've used, this one stings my face! It makes you face feel greasy. It's just an unpleasant experience.

Doesn't break me out :)

Moisturizes Protects against sun Doesn't break me out Been looking for a moisturizer/sunscreen that does not break me out. This one seems good so far. Been using it for about 3 weeks and haven't noticed any extra breakouts at all. I'll definitely recommend it to people with sensitive skin looking for a sunscreen/moisturizer.

Awful...for me....

I've never had burning in my face from any moisturizers until I tried this one. Perhaps it's b/c of the high SPF, but this moisturizer burns my face and even both of my eyes. I did not let it get directly into my eyes, but I think the fact that it's on my face and near my eyes, it burns them very badly. I was so irritated all weekend from this moisturizer that I didn't even leave my house this past weekend. I will definitely discontinue this product and find something else to use.

same here , I bought it cos I have sensitive skin , and this cream just burned my face like crazy :(

GAH

healthy glow soft skin smooth makeup Comedogenic RUN. AWAY. FROM. THIS. This doesn't make my skin burn like many people. It's absolutely a dream under my foundation. It perfectly smooths over dry skin and gives my skin a soft texture and healthy glow. BUT THEN IT MAKES ME BREAK OUT IN THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF ANGRY PIMPLES for weeks and weeks afterwards. It literally managed to clog more pores on my face than I even have. It made me breakout in places I didn't know were possible. I don't know what ingredient is doing all this hell raising but if I ever find out I'll be literally runninnnnng away from products containing it ! OMG.

It BURNS!!!

SPF Light Burns like crazy Causes extreme redness This is the worst lotion I've ever used. My face felt like it was on fire and it turned bright red. I had to flush it with cold water to make it stop. Threw it straight into the trash. I was surprised since Cetaphil is usually marketed as a "gentle' line of products.

Burns

Burns Makes skin worse This is horrible! If you use a cream for acne like epiduo (that's what I uses) don't use this! It will burn and will make your skin even dryer than before!

Comments

spf extremely irritating burns causes a lot of redness I have been using this for about 3 months ever since I started on adapelene gel .1% because you need a SPF with it. it has been BURNING ever since I added bp into my regimen. I thought my face was just sensitive to the bp but its been 2 weeks and it still burns and makes my face extremely red and irritated. so glad I read the reviews so I can stop using it!

aze

Very Moisturizing SPF Protection Non Comedogenic Stings/Burns upon application Takes a while to absorb I bought this moisturizer for the SPF protection and because it didn't have any other acne fighting ingredients such as salicylic acid in it, which can over dry your skin. It really helps my skin stay hydrated and gives it a nice glow, but it does sting a little upon application (doesn't last very long) and takes a while to absorb. I will continue using this product unless I find one that offers the same benefits without the side effects.

Guest ncabeza
Guest ncabeza

nothing reddddd what happened with this product ?? this is the worst moisturizer caused me all my face red, hurtsss like crazy

Popular With SPF