Cetaphil Acne Principles Kit Reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Cetaphil Acne Principles Kit

Great buy!

Products are very gentle Kit contains 5% BP I got this kit along with some 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide as I know I have sensitive skin so I knew I had to get it. I use the 5% on stubborn pimples at night and I wake up and they are smaller and not as sore. I love the products in this kit they are really good! Super gentle products and easy to follow instructions.

Comments

- Works good - It gentle but does the job! - BP is 5% but does not dry out the skin at all like most other products have done with me Controls and helps get rid of acne fast! - Its easy to follow the three steps None It works!

Comments

Cleanser is gentel Benzoyl Peroxide is in a gel form Moisturizer is light BP gel doesn't overdry skin Works wonders! Benxzoyl Oeroxide is %5, not %2.5 This product is amazing. I purchased this as a temporary alternative to the acne.org kit, which I was waiting a few weeks for in the mail. (I found this line at the drug store, each piece was sold sepratly though I have heard it comes in a kit in other places...) Cetaphils acne principles line is the first thing I have ever found actual fast and lasting results with. Even though the Benzoyl Peroxide is %5, it doesn't seem too harsh, and I haven't had any major flakyness. I saw results (results by no new pimples!) right away, and didn't experience a breakout like other product lines in the past. Benzoyl Peroxide is a miracle for your skin! This is definitly a 'must try' for those who have been unable to find results with all other products (or those just starting - you won't have to do a long and frusterating trial and error process like myself!). Love it, would reccomend it to anyone.

Popular All-over treatments