Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment Reviews

Brand: Carley's

Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment

Fantastic Products, Exceptional Service

My 16yr old daughter was suffering from small and large acne. We bought Carley's Clear and Smooth and within 2-3 weeks all the smaller acne was gone. However, some large acne was still present. We did a trial of the stronger Industrial Strength and she saw immediate improvement. We had recently had purchased a bottle of the regular strength and then we told their customer service that the Industrial Strength was working better, so they turn around and send us a free bottle. You just don't see service like that nowadays! My daughter is extremely happy.

Comments

Carley's is serious stuff!

I find that the Carley's Clear and Smooth Kick A** facial scrub keeps me clear and blemish free consistently. When I used to think that I was ok and didn't need it, I'd let the KA run out and bought some cheaper scrub. Soon after, I would start breaking out, and I had to rush to reorder my KA scrub. It's happened way too often, so now, I order my KA product religiously; I don't think I can be without it. I dare not anymore. I consider it the most important product of my facial care regimen. I've done the dermatologist route and it was great when the medications worked, but after coming off Accutane and I still kept breaking out, my dermatologist gave up on me. I was on my own. I was fortunate to come across the Carley's acne products after much research. After trying out the acne scrubs, I found that Kick A** and the natural soap that comes with it are the ones for me. My skin never feels abused or dry. I recommend it to everyone that asks me what I do to have beautiful skin. They are shocked when I tell them that I'm still battling acne at my ripe age of 60+, but Kick A** kicks acne's a**!

Cleared Me Up For My Wedding & Honeymoon

This stuff is amazing. I have never had much success with any acne-related facial products before, and I have tried EVERTHING. I've spent an embarrassing amount of money and time on so many different products, and none of them did too much. If you're reading this, and are not sure if this is just another product, it's not. This stuff changed my life. I was running out of options and was getting very frustrated before my wedding. I gave Carly's a try, and it gave me clear skin for my wedding and honeymoon. I will never be able to communicate how thankful I am. I am a 23-year-old ex-college and professional athlete and still very active, and a lot of products I've tried don't mix well with that. Carly's is the answer. '¢ Easy to use - not a lot of rules, steps, etc. '¢ Effective - Saw and felt results within 1 week. '¢ Cheap - Will not break the bank, even for a large order '¢ Great website - Easy to use, full of information and skin-related topics '¢ Outstanding customer service - I send an email with questions/concerns about the product or general skincare and get a detailed answer within an hour. I've learned so much about skincare and acne from their website and customer service.

Comments

Best face wash I have ever used.

I have used this face wash for over 6 years. (maybe longer) I use it and Carley's soap. Do not use anything else on my face. It has help with Rosacea Redness and keeps the breakouts from happening. Had a teacher one time who had Rosaca real bad. Gave her a little of my face wash. Then she ordered some about a month later ask her how she like it. She said my face is saying THANK YOU. I am 59 and use no liquid make-up . People ask me what do I use on my face. I give samples . Best Face Wash I have ever used. THANK YOU Carley's Clear and Smooth

Wrinkles and acne oh my

58 year old female here who unfortunately still stuffs from breakouts. Ive been using numerous products from Carley's line and I have to say they are outstanding. It's the only regimen that clears me up, keeps me clear and doesn't dry me out and accentuate wrinkles. They have products geared toward skin like mine. Cannot recommend their products enough.

Comments

THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED ON MY ACNE COVERED FACE (and I've had acne for 15 years)

I tried Accutane when I was 14 and it cleared up my skin but after a couple of years i begun to break out again. I went on the pill but it made very moody and emotionally unstable. I've tried every chemist product you can think of, I used proactive and that actually worked for me but while travelling I lost the bottle and my skin broke out worst then ever, when I finally got a new bottle it had no effect on my acne and actually made it worst. Spiralactlone did nothing but give me slight heart palpitations and antibiotics did nothing. I've tried estroblock and natural hormone supplements. Liver supplements. I've washed my face with oils and also tried not washing it at all. I've watched million of YouTube videos and follow instagram pages. I'm 27, how is this normal??? I started Carleys Clean and Clear a week ago and I can already tell the difference!!!! I will be sure to keep everyone update. TRY IT!!! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOOSE? They sent me all these free samples as well and all have worked wonders on my skin. I would stay at homes on weekends because of my skin. I still Have scaring but now I can have makeup on without the lumps and bumps. This is just wonderful!!! X

@Chanae Which of her products did you order?
What is the update after 4 months ??

Life changer

I was having horrible issues with my skin, reading out so bad all over my face, most spots hurt, and it got to the point I stopped wanting to go out of the house. I searched online randomly for a natural company (I used burns bees because it claimed to be natural but made my skin even worse) and stumbled upon Charley's clear and smooth. The right estate were amszing and when I questioned the 100% guarantee I wss informed even if I sent in an empty bottle if be refunded, 100% meant 100% money back. I have been using them for five years now and my skin has been amazing! I noticed a drastic change within the first two months of regular instructed use. I've also bought numerous other products from them over time because of the quality and satisfaction I had and have loved everything. You won't be disappointed. I am so glad I found this company, it's really changed my life and gave me back my smile.

Super soft skin!!!

I have been using this product since February 2014 and it has been great! I have easily spent thousands of dollars on my skin in twenty plus years and this product has topped anything I have used before! I loved the Clear and Smooth the first time I used it! It immediately left my skin super soft and smooth! I highly recommend this product. You will love their Shea Butter soap too! I have purchased their mineral make up as well. I have asked them questions and gotten responses quickly and advice on how to use the product best. Their team is really good at communicating and trying yo help you! I was having problems at first and they worked with me and really helped a lot! They have a guarantee, so you honestly have nothing to lose but your ancne!

Comments

Best skincare I've ever used!!!

I absolutely love Carley's. I was introduced to them by a friend last summer and have since only bought anything skincare related from them. No one can beat the quality of their ingredients along with the affordability. I have tried most of their products and have loved every single thing. I have had cystic hormonal acne for almost 14 years now and by cleaning up my diet along with the help of Carley's products my skin consistently stays clear even during that time of the month. I also have eczema and their moisturizers keep it under control. Just so blown away by this company because they also have the best customer service and shipping is super fast....I really can't believe more people don't know about them and I always tell everyone I can. 💕

Miracle product

I have struggled with adult cystic acne for years now, and this product has completely cleared up my acne. When I make poor dietary mistakes (dairy is a huge trigger for me), it still keeps things at bay and they never flare up to the point of pain or even discomfort. Carley's always stays on top of their research and development and they are always coming out with new products. Follow the directions exactly and use a washcloth with natural soap to clean the acne wash after using it.

Comments

Have used for over 10yrs and LOVE them!

I have always suffered with cystic acne but controlled it with antibiotics. About 10 yrs ago I decided I no longer want to be taking an antibiotic on a daily basis. The cystic acne returned immediately. I saw three different dermatologist. Each had a different skin care regimen I tried. The last was an office skin care system that was so strong I was in tears every morning in the shower. After a month I contacted the doctors office and was told "that's normal, keep using it, it will get better". That's when I decided I had nothing to lose by trying the acne product from "the guy on ebay". I saw results in the first few days and no tears. I turned 50 this year and have strangers compliment me on my "beautiful skin". I've given samples to friends over the years who now use and love the products as well. I use the bar soap, the acne scrub and the cupuacu moisturizer. Thank You Carley's!!!!!

Carley's products AND company

Carley's is a wonderful company with incomparable integrity. Their products are an amazing natural way to keep your skin clear and feeling so healthy. Their scrub is amazing for keeping skin clear and smooth, the natural soap is out of this world, and their moisturizers are wonderful! I can't say enough wonderful things about Carley's and their products. I very highly recommend!!

Long-time user

I can't remember exactly how long I've been using the Clear and Smooth original formula acne treatment, but it's probably been 15 years. I am now a senior citizen and it has seen me through a lot over the years including menopause, cancer, and just plain stress of life. Even at my age I still get some break-outs, but nothing compared to what I had previous to my usage and what I do get does go away very quickly. I also have used the moisturizers - excellent! Matter of fact, just about everything I have tried has been wonderful, however since living on social security I have to stick with the basics. I just received my order today and it's like opening a present with all the extras and samples - I just love to try it all - just can't buy it all - haha. I just cannot say enough good things about this company and their products. I am totally addicted to the cleanser and simply will never be without it. A bottle lasts me 3 months which I consider to be well worth it. With all the craziness in this world, I trust your company and your products to be pure and without chemicals. Thank you so much for being a company with integrity.

Comments

Only acne treatment that has worked for me

I can't remember if I reviewed this product before or not, but it's so great that if I did I'll review it again just to make sure! This is the first acne treatment that has ever actually worked on me, and even more has lasting results! I am 26 years old and have been dealing with acne since I was 11 or 12. All through middle and high school I went through countless brands and treatments, so drug store stuff and some more high end and expensive treatments. Some helped for a few days then just began to irritate my skin badly. I tried everything short of a dermatologist and figured once I got older I would grow out of it. Fast forward to 23 years old, I'm planning my wedding and looking for something to treat my acne to look good in my wedding photos. A girl I met on an online wedding forum told me about this product, and I have never looked back!! Seriously amazing on my skin, does NOT irritate it and after every wash my skin feels so soft and healthy. At $20 a bottle that lasts me a couple of months, this is like a dream come true for acne treatments! I am so grateful that I found this company, I have loved everything I've purchased and sampled!

does what it promises

I have been using this product since 2009 and it is the only thing that works for me! Other products irritate my skin, and make my pale skin look a bit pink and stressed and break out. I hope this product will exist for the rest of my life.

absolutely amazing!

I don't know why i was so skeptical of trying this. best thing I've ever done. its only been 3 days of using and I've gotten 0 new pimples!!! on the acne org treatment my skin was always red and discolored, flaking in oily spots and made my skin super oily plus new pimples everyday. Carleys had made my skin so soft, no new pimples, flaking disappeared, redness and discoloration in my skin is gone ( made my face look different color than the rest of my body). I honestly expected new pimples at least for the first week or so but i have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. Simply amazing.

Comments

Best products in the world!!!

I have been using Carley's clear and smooth kick ass industrial strength for years. Before I found this product I tried everything. Even went to the dermatologist and nothing worked.I ran across Carley clear and smooth and thought I would give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I will never use anything else but Carley's products. I can honestly say the best products in the world!

Clearest Skin Ever

I've been using Carley's Clear & Smooth Kick Ass Industrial Strength treatment for about 10 years. My kids discovered it online, and when they started using it, so did I. My skin has never felt so healthy and clean and looked so clear. The results took some time - probably about a month because my skin had been damaged for so many years. Now, people say I look younger than my age. Carley's acne treatment, soap, and moisturizers made the difference. I wish I would have had Carley's products when I was a teenager. Try it. It really works.

The reviews seem totally fake and the product itself is horrible it does nothing to clear pimples if anything it makes them worse! The customer and by customer service Steve Wills is mean as hell he turns into the devil when you want to return a product. I would not recommend it and if you are allergic to nuts or evil people don't buy this product because it comes with both. The soap doesn't clean at all no wonder it is free, it is probably animal fat or something. Not a good product or company, please avoid...I wish I would have. Also it's funny how they don't have a contact number or address listed, this is a shady corporation that only defends themselves or rather himself because he has something to hide. BEWARE OF CARLEY'S AND THE OWNER STEVE WILLS!
Thanks for your kind review. We have never posted a fake review. In fact that would be fraud. Besides how would you explain 35 thousand positive reviews on e b a y. Pretty hard to fake reviews on there. In fact it is impossible. Of course nothing helps everyone. this person below received a full refund.

Best product ever!!!

I rarely post reviews about any product but I really want to spread the word about this one! I've been using Carley's Clear & Smooth Kick Ass Industrial Strength treatment for more than a year, and let me tell you that this works wonders on my skin! I finally found the right product that was right for me and it was worth the money. My skin was very picky with every acne product that I bought at the store. My last option was Proactive but I decided to keep searching. I ended up searching on Youtube and found that it received many positive reviews so I decided why not? Best choice I have ever made! Within the first few days, my acne was minimizing each time i used it. I just love how my skin has become so smooth and beautiful! I seriously want people to try this out because it really freakin works!

Long time Carley's Clear & Smooth users

I originally ordered Carley's products from Ebay back in July 2008. My family and I have all been using the soap, the kick @ss scrub and the lotions ever since. No other product has ever come close to the quality. Actually no other product has ever worked for me for acne or skin irritations other than Carley's. We love all of their products and my husband is even using the shaving butter now that he shaves his head daily. I can't say enough good things about Carley's products. Try them, you will not be disappointed! Deb S., Bridgton, Maine

Love this treatment!

I had severe cystic acne in my teens and early twenties. I was on antibiotics constantly, retina-A and finally accutane. Accutane did get my acne under control, but it came back around the 9-10 year mark, which is what they were finding out through patients like me. It didn't come back as strong and birth control helped keep it at bay for a while, but eventually, over say another six or so years the cysts were back. I used Proactive for a long while, but as I reached my late 30's it seemed to really dry my skin out. It was making it red and tired looking so I shopped around for a few years trying to find the right product. Then I stumbled upon Carley's products. I believe I saw them on Amazon. I'd been trying to go more natural for years, and after getting over the "Don't Use Oils' on your acne movement of the 80's and 90's, I thought I'd give it a try. Well, I'm so glad I did! I really love their acne regimen with benzoyl peroxide! I don't use a washcloth after as they suggest, my skin is to sensitive for that, and the scrub in the formula is enough. I do rinse with their soap or african black soap I get from Ghana. My skin is not dry anymore, and it rarely breaks out. I believe my scars have faded and plumped a bit, which is nice because I'm 44 now, and every little bit helps. :) I have always looked young for my age, I have a fuller face and no crows feet, and Carley's acne treatment helps keep it that way. I received a sample of the tea tree oil treatment and I've been trying that slowly. I don't want to mess with a good thing, but I think the tea tree formula will be a great fit for my lifestyle. One last thing. If you have cysts you'll know that almost nothing topical can 'cure' that. Some things can help the inflammation, but cysts are an inner body thing. I've been to enough dermatologists to know this. I was a vegetarian for over 10 years, but it wasn't until I became a vegan that my cysts stopped forming. They were less, and Carley's helps my skin's overall appearance, but something about cutting out the dairy in my diet calmed my cysts. Been a vegan for nine months, and haven't had a cyst in over 6 months. As long as Carley's doesn't mess with their formula I will probably use it forever! And if I find I no longer need the acne treatment. I'll try their anti-aging treatment!

LPR

Great quality product that delivers results!

I had some acne during my teenage years, some breakouts here and there, but it wasn't horrible. However, in my late teens, early twenties the acne flared up so much that I went searching for help. I tried various over the counter acne treatments, even tried proactiv which cleared me up for about a year but then lost effectiveness? and my acne came back with a vengeance! When my sister gave me a sample of Carleys face scrub and soap, that was the beginning of the end of my horrible acne days. I get a pimple ever so often but my days as an acne sufferer are over! I've been using this for close to 5 yrs and even though my acne is gone, I still use this scrub/soap treatment because it does a wonderful job of exfoliating and keeping my face clear and smooth. My face looks the best it's ever looked and surprisingly enough I get complimented on my complexion often. I say surprisingly, because if you had seen me in my acne days, you would be shocked to see how my face has cleared up and stayed clear. This scrub works if you use it and continue to use it. My sisters use this product and they love it too! I'm so happy I've found this product!! I've tried all three treatments: the kick a** industrial strength, clear and smooth acne treatment and I'm currently using the acne treatment with tea tree, which is my favorite. It does a great job of exfoliating, clearing up any blemishes and gives a deeper clean with the tea tree oil. This is made with quality ingredients, it's effective, and affordable. Bottom line: Great quality product that delivers results!! Love it!!!

Popular All-over treatments