Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment Reviews

Brand: Carley's

Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment

A1

Nov-18-2016 So I have been using this for a week now. It has so far worked for me. My acne is healing a lot faster. I bought the treatment and the day moisturizer. The moisturizer is hands down the best one I have ever used. Doesn't get you too oily or gets you dry. So when I first used Carley's my face did feel tight for a couple of days but I read reviews that it was normal. It did get better tho so I wouldn't worry about it. Use this product word for word how it tells you. No joke son. Anyways prior to this I was using the regimen. Worked well but it never got rid of my acne. So I decided to give this a shot. Also the spot treatment they have works pretty good. I've been using that at night than the midnight moisturizer. When you order from Carley's they give you small samples of what they have 😎 Plus they're willing to do refunds no matter what so you got nothing to lose if it doesn't work out for you. Their soap is also pretty good it does dry me out but the day moisturizer comes through so � No flakiness. *Update* 12-20-16 So it's been a month since I started using Carley's. Sh*t has worked pretty well for me. I ifhly recommend it. Their tea tree spot treatment is pretty f**kin good, better than their tamanu cream. Their day and midnight moisturizer do the job as well. My skin isn't oily or flaky anymore. I still have a couple of white heads and a just a few pimples hardly noticeable before I'm practically clean😎� anyways hope this helps. I would also use their tea tree cleanser just becuz the tea tree spot treatment is so damn good. I haven't used it myself but I do have a sample of it will be using that in a couple of weeks. Also When I had a huge breakout on my chin and throughout my jawline I was eating eggs everyday didn't think that was the problem until I stopped. I looked it up if eggs would cause you to break out but apparently it said it wouldn't but it'll make your acne worse 🤔 So hopefully y'all who eat eggs and still got acne this helps.

So update like I posted before Carley's did help but something triggered my acne again and I broke out, I got more whiteheads through out my jawline and I started to breakout on my forehead which I never did before. My acne on my chin and my jawline got worse. Carley's was just able to sustain it not make it better so I started using organic aloe Vera gel(came in a bottle) I used it after I showered and in the morning, after each time I washed my face. It did help the inflammation go down and with some scarring. It did dry out my skin but I just used the midnight moisturizer. Also I recommend the midnight moisturizer than the day moisturizer from Carley's after using it more, the midnight moisturizer felt a lot better. Now I use it day and night. Anyways after that I started reading about apple cider vinegar. It has helped so much. I posted a another review about it in that page. So feel free to read it. I would try and use acv first before you invest into Carley's since it is so much cheaper.
From Seller: I'd love for this person to contact us. We'd just like to review her regimen and see if we can modify the routine to help. Steve

My review is real and I am a loyal customer who depends on Carley's Clear & Smooth Acne Treatment for Teens and Severe Adult Acne

Bring back the higher benzoyl peroxide! Kidding. I have started using this product in 2011. They even had a money back guarantee, which is very comforting for people who had tried many products but were disappointed. Warning, it would not clean fast if you have a major acne problem. First bottle, it took 3 months to clean my acne. Since then, I would not want to gamble with a different brand. Though the packaging looks uncool, who would want to buy the outside when it is not really solving your issue? Since my face has really severe issues due to hormonal imbalance, it worked best when it is 10% benzoyl peroxide I wish they would have a new product that has the bigger dose for it. If I am not mistaken, they used this before. For other people, it can be too effective and dry the skin. However, my case in unusual with a very oily skin. It gave me peace for 1-2 days with less frequent usage, and better results. If they have a maximum strength acne solution, I would switch to that option. However, the kick ass solution is the best out there that is working for me... I tried popular brands and they did not work despite the same or better ratings in [link removed]. Recently, I tried Oxy Maximum Action and it did not work as promised. The pimples stay same. Only natural products and homemade save my skin. Example, I bought a whitening mask and it was natural. It was good but it did not clean acne. Carley's products are free of chemicals. It is very kind to your skin.

Guest pizza face again!
Guest pizza face again!

free soap with every purchase! Habits I didn't know I had and realized I had to stop (picking my skin/ product overlapping) Also, did you guys think about everything you are putting on your face? If you are a woman, concealers and face primers can contain salicylic acid. Foundations/ powders can have comedogenics (ingredients that clogs pores/aggravate acne). All of these we use at once to try and cover our acne (I know I use them all the time) which in turn makes our skin worse because of all the chemicals competing to clear our skin when we are actually clogging it. For myself I use Cover-FX concealer and foundation which doesn't contain any of these and it's been good. Pricey yes, but worth it until my skin clears. Don't use anything else on your skin while using Carley's treatment. I think that is what's saving my skin so far. and DON'T PICK! I am a huge picker (c'mon we all do it!) which leaves those pores open to anything that's already on your face to enter and become trapped. Huge no-no! That was probably the hardest thing for me to stop!

Guest Becky
Guest Becky

This stuff works great for my skin, keeps break outs to a minimum and smooths out my skin. Haven't found any yet. The price is a little high, but one bottle will last me a year+, so I think it's worth it. This may not work for you, as everyone has different skin! But this works for me. And no, I'm not being paid by Carley's.B

Comments

Great Product, Really Works, Natural, Great Customer Service, Samples Have to Buy Online, Takes a While to Work Carly's is a great product. Very effective, though it takes a while to work. I have used it for several years, and have gone from having moderate acne to having clear, beautiful skin. I have read a bunch of negative reviews accusing anyone that says they have had good results of faking the review. It's really insulting to be accused of lying cause you have good results. Well, this is a real review and Clear & Smooth works. Maybe some of the people having poor results should look at their diets, cleaning products, makeup, etc for possible allergens. It there mold in your house? Could make you break out. I use only natural makeups with no talc, preservatives, chemicals, etc. If you use makeup brushes or sponges make sure you clean them regularly or they will make you break out. I use natural cleaning products, detergents, softeners, etc. I try to have a 'clean' diet (almost no packaged food, lots of fresh) and drink lots of water. Makes a world of difference. Good skin is a combo of what you put in, and what you put on, your body.

Comments

Highly Effective Very Easy (no hassle really) Once a day use Very natural ingredients Nice, smooth feeling after use Large Bottle, comes with free soap bar and sample moisturizers It's a scrub Contains BP Contains other (supposedly) harmful ingredients which some folk say can damage the skin Only online I am 23 yo, and male. I have trialed this Carley's treatment on a few separate occasions over the past couple of years. Each time it has nicely cleared me up. It is not like a prescription or an antibiotic (both of which I've used in the past) that artificially clears your skin completely, it seems to work very naturally in creating softer, clearer, and even slightly less oily skin. On my first trial it took about two weeks before I noticed the results and then my skin was pretty much clear from there on out. When I use it I don't "scrub" with it. I gently move it around on my face and rinse it off within a minute. It is just once a day, and in the shower works nicely. You may find that moisturizing is necessary as it does contain BP, so using it at night followed by moisturizer works well. Be consistent, be patient, and you will get results. I am currently trying to wean myself off of it simply because I've been moving towards an even more natural approach of not washing my face regularly and not relying on any particular treatment, in hopes that my skin will learn to somewhat care for itself. The other times I quit Carley's was simply out of unwarranted impatience. My skin would at times get break outs, which I now know were probably the result of my diet and lifestyle (excessive alcohol, smoking, lack of fruits/veggies, lack of sleep, stress etc.), so I would ignorantly stop using Carley's. However, every time my skin has developed difficult acne, for extended periods, I've gone back to Carley's and it has cleared me up. The magic of Carley's is its simplicity and its lack of irritation. 2.5 BP is in the scrub so you can just use it during your shower, you don't have to sit and rub cream into your face afterwards. It does seem to require fairly regular use, but missing one day, if your face does initially get irritated, won't hurt you. I am always very careful and gentle with it, and it has always been effective and c

Comments

Everything really. I personally like that they're a small company and not owned by P&G or Unileaver. A bit pricey, but worth it. You may just have to sort through their products and see what works best for you (which is easy because they'll send you heaps of free samples with every order). I've tried nearly every one of their products and really it all comes down to what works best with your skin. In all honesty, the only thing I really like and keep coming back for is their bars of soap. I've tried the face wash and the benzoyl peroxide irritated my skin and killed my towels. Their lotions are nice, but the oils in them made me break out a bit more. All in all, what I do now is just simply use their bars of soap to wash my face and I've been nearly zit free for years on end.

Comments

Got rid of some pimples. Refreshing. Nice feel. Not in stores. This product worked pretty well for me. You should follow the directions very carefully or it might cause you a pimple or to or at least it did for me. This product didn't cost me anything cause I got mine at swagbucks. So if you don't want to order this just can just buy it off from swagbucks but it could take a while for you to earn the points to get it. Use this link to get a start on getting this product for free - [link removed]

Guest erin
Guest erin

good price easy to use mostly natural not tested on animals none really i have been using this product for about 2 years. it keeps my skin glowing. since im a woman i do still get breakouts due to hormones, but since using this product they are way less and WAY smaller. this is the best product i have used so far. i also find their moisturizers to be outstanding (although they have no spf)

Comments

When used as directed, this product is great. I say this because, I would have a tendency to skip using it a few days, to make it last longer, because I use it all over my body. This stuff is amazing for people who suffer with KP. I have a bad case of it on my upper arms and the front of my thighs. After like 2 weeks, you cant even tell that I have issues with KP. Really I can't think of anything, except the price. And really that's because I need to use it all over my body, so the bottle goes quick. :( But if you're just using it for your face, its a great value for your money. This product works, and good luck finding something that treats KP, because I've tried it all! Give this around weeks to see REAL results. Remember your pores are going to naturally purge any remaining bacteria that's deep down when you first use this, so a few breakouts are natural. After that, you'll be impressed. Patience is the key. :))

Guest S
Guest S

Works for my daughter, her skin is much better not perfect but better. Love the free samples Love the soap, cleared up my son's rough skin The amount of washcloths she goes through My daughter has been using this for over a year, she asks for the product and will continue to use it. It's not perfect, she still breaks out especially with stress and during certain times of the month. But it seems to work better than other products we have tried such as Acne Free and many of the prescriptions from her doctor which seemed to dry out her skin, which this product does not do.

Guest Mike T
Guest Mike T

-actually clears up acne -works in the long run -asks that you use a new facecloth everyday. -can overdry skin so i received this product at the end of september, i wanted to review it after the first 3 days of using it because my skin has literally never looked clean since puberty striked me but i waited it off since there were some complaints that after a week or so, some broke out a lot. well that's exactly what happened to me (not as bad as what some people described), but like most treatments, acne usually gets worst before it gets better. so i stuck with it, and it's been 2 months since and i really have to say that this is my miracle treatment. i used every product to make my skin smooth, because it had that lumpy texture (acne under the skin) that i just couldn't get rid of for the sake of mankind. after years of using what felt like every product (over the counter, prescription, to home remedies) i feel like i've found a product that actually works for the long run. i like this better than the bp gel which i also purchased from this site, because the bp gel feels weird on my face and if i get any on my neck area i break into a crazy rash. this product is easy and simple, just use it whenever you take a shower (which i'm assuming daily) *don't use a fresh washcloth every time like they recommend, your hands work perfectly fine. also don't think this replaces your exfoliater, use a different product to exfoliate your skin. this product can leave the skin really dry, so you're going to need a good face moisturizer right after you shower. i just wish i had found this product a lot sooner..now that my skin is clear from pimples and lumpy skin, i'm left with scars and colour distortion from years of picking at my skin. don't let bad reviews deter you from this product, you can purchase this item risk free, which includes 100% refund if it doesn't work out, also customer service is really good! i ended up buying the night moisturizer which they gave me as a sample from my first purchase. i hope this helps people who are suffering from acne like it has helped me.

Guest pete
Guest pete

OMFG. every review which is positive on this gets a thumbs down. well, Carley's. If u gotta scale down ur biz due to watever watever watever, then maybe its ok. Your product works. Those who are lucky enough , or god forbid, have the brains to use it, then ur job here is done. Oh me oh my how terrible, how FAKE most of all, my god the FAKENESS of the reviews OMG. i mean, sure, the world is a cruel harsh place to live in but MY GOD THE FAKE REVIEWS they take my breath away. yeah just keep searching... u'll figure it out one day. good luck. look i'll put a 4 just so it doesnt look so FAKE OMG FAKE THE FAKE OH MY STARS N GARTERS

Guest A. K.
Guest A. K.

Very nice products, fast shipping, great value. I've never had to return a product but they offer a pretty risk-free guarantee, and I believe they would be very good about honoring it. None I've used the acne treatment and soaps for a few years. They are very good products that feel nice and don't dry the skin out. The soap is especially good- it leaves my skin feeling clean but moist. I wouldn't say they worked miracles on me, but they are the only products I want to buy regularly. The moisturizers are also really lovely. The products come in fairly large quantities which last a long time.

Popular All-over treatments