Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment Reviews

Brand: Carley's

Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment

Didn't like it!!!

I really wanted this product to work like many other people here but unfortunately it was too irritating for my skin, there was redness afterwards and small red pimples like irritation. I only used it 2 times and the second one I felt soring so I was too afraid to use it again. Also my skin didn't feel smooth with this product, after the two times I used it felt weird from the next day, it felt a bit harsh for about a week.

noooo

This was just not for me. When I started the Carley's cleanser for about a month and a half, my skin went crazy and It gave me these HUGE cystic acnes on new spots that didn't have acne before. I still used it for about 3 months hoping to see some results, but guess what. Now I'm left with ugly cysts all over my face and neck and chest.

Comments

literally did nothing but make it worse

After seeing so many good reviews about this product, I was extremely disappointed in the outcomes after receiving it. It did absolutely nothing to improve my moderate acne and kinda made it worse. The use of the towel method thing that you had to do with the product harshened my skin so badly, and it was so disappointing. I really thought this could clear everything up.

Worst product ever

Don't buy this product it sucks just makes your skin work and causes acne all the positive reviews are fake

PLO83
Yes they have THOUSANDS of positive reviews and they are all fake lol. I've been with Carley's for years. This is the only product that has ever cleared my skin. It makes you worse for a bit because you purge. Sadly, I moved and the water type changed. It stopped working. I tried a ton of chemical crap after that and managed to do more damage to my skin than anything else. These guys care so much that they suggested another product from another company to try to restore my skin's biome to undo some of the harm before going back to their product. I don't know many companies that will refer you to another and not make a dime if they think it's what's best for your skin at the moment. I buy my moisturizers from them and the repair cream. Wonderful products. You might not have liked it but saying that all the reviews are fake is just silly. PS: I'm in Canada and they are in Orlando Florida. So I have nothing to do with the company other than buying their products. They have a ton of faithful customers. A lot of people don't use the products as they should. I read some people on here crying that it doesn't work but they left the product on their skin like a mask. Others used it every now and then... The one product that I don't like from them is their lipgloss.
The reviews are absolutely NOT FAKE and its pretty sad you write that without any facts to back it up! My daughter recently started using this product and it worked GREAT! I've bought everything for her with little or no results until this. My review is 100% real and I'm not at all affiliated with Carley's. There isn't a product out there that works for everyone, so if it didn't work for you, that sucks but you shouldn't say ignorant things about a great company! This product is totally worth trying in my opinion.
I also got tricked by the positive reviews, the product made my skin worse, I 100% believe most of these reviews are fake because so many people come to this site looking for solutions for their acne, it's free advertising. One way to see if a reviewer is a fake account is to check out their profile, see how many reviews they've made for other products.

Not for me...

Received this product as a sample from Carley's when I ordered their Mineral foundation. Decided to give it a shot, why not. 3 days only of use and it broke me out in places where my skin tends to keep clear, especially on my forehead. Tiny, multiple bumps on my forehead, haven't gotten those since my High school years. Then again, I have extremely sensitive skin; anything that smells strongly and has a harsh scrub to it should really not end up on my skin, hence, never using this again.

From the Seller: We know how popular acne . org is. A lot of people look to this site for ideas to control their acne. No product helps everyone. We really wish we could help everyone. Our success rate is very high. Less than 1% ask for a refund. We have a no time limit guarantee. over 34,000 people have positive reviews about clearandsmooth on ebay.

not recommended, maybe fake reviews

none it feels smooths but makes acne worst expensive it make your acne worst maybe becase it is a scrub type of lotion and whats only good with this produt is that makes your face feel smooth

PLO83
I think your review is fake. You actually made an account with the name Carley's to say how much it sucks? Very odd. This product has a mild scrub. Scrubs don't make your face worse, they take off dead skin. It can be too harsh for some people maybe but you cannot say that any scrub makes acne worse. Also, this product takes a minimum of 3 months to take full effect. They have thousands of reviews on Ebay. Not fake.
I assure you my review is NOT fake. I have been a customer for many years and order again and again. Maybe it didn't work for you, but I've seen from reviews on other sites (and here) that it does work for others in addition to me!
There is such a thing as over exfoliating, especially for sensitive skin and it will cause some to break out. I am an esthetician and see it often with my clients, however, this product works wonders for everyone I know using it including myself. Though it may not be for everyone, the reviews are not fake and they do have an amazing product on their hands. Are you sure you were following the directions and using the product the way it is intended?
I find it funny when people create an account to bash a product. I have multiple people in my life using this product. All have had great results. You can not judge something if you aren't giving it time to actually work. I personally love the products offered and have no complaints.

DON'T USE THIS PRODUCT. THE GOOD REVIEWS ARE FAKE.

I've given this product a chance and used the whole bottle, but do not buy this!!! I read somewhere on this site that these good reviews are fake! I've used almost the whole bottle of this stuff... I used to have not so bad acne, and now my face is AWFUL! It irritates your skin so much and tells you to do exactly the opposite of the advice from the regimen. It tells you to scrub your skin with the product AND then with a washcloth.

PLO83
The good reviews aren't fake. You read something on the Internet and you just went with it? Check their ebay reviews. Hard to fake those. Did you ask to get your money back if it didn't work for you? I didn't like the lip balm and they paid me back entirely, no questions asked. I'm glad that Carley's tells me to scrub because ''the regimen'' made my skin so lifeless and dull. If it works for you, happy to hear it. I just think it's dumb of you to tell people that the reviews are fake when there may be fake reviews but most of them are negative, I'm a real user of this product and it works. If it doesn't work, you get 100% of your money back. Not on a 30 day limit...at ANY TIME. Even with an empty bottle. I don't know many companies that do that.

don't try Carelys clear and smooth

doesn't clear mild or severe acne the product is just plain cleasner doesn't do much makes your acne worse: I tried this product because of great reviews, but the first weeks - 5 months it just made my acne entirely worse. nothing nothing, cleared. I broke out more than ever all over my face. I never experienced severe breakout on my face ever since using this product. the only thing that product did is cleansed my face. I followed the regimen rules and advice but in the end nothing worked, the damage that this product caused never cleared just only made my skin worse, causing me severe scarring, more breakouts, more oily skin, and even made skin look like I had sun damage. I even asked the owner what's the longest duration a customer has endured to have clear skin, the owner said a a client took 7 months to clear skin and even said it's normal that the skin get worse due to using their product. before using this product I had very light acne

I dont know which formula you tried, but it did the same to me with the regular formula, so i tried the kick a** treatment, and my acne was GONE...within 3-4 days. Also, if bp doesnt work for you, they have a new acne treatment that has no bp in it but tea tree oil....you might want to try it??? good luck!!
Guest Zack
Guest Zack

- Comes fresh (less than one month from manufacturing date) - Broke me out ( from acne with popsules to large, inflamed cysts) - dried my skin out -expensive Bottom line is this sucks.Not only it super expensive but it simply does not work and makes acne worse.I don't know what it is about this product , but it just is terrible.I cannot express how bad this product is with words.DO NOT BUY.

I agree with you, Zach. This product gave me terrible acne cysts and made my skin flaky and dry. I don't get the raving reviews at all.
20$ is super expensive?

NONE Made my skin worse. Breakouts along my jawline; red bumps and whiteheads. This is a waste of money. I would not recommend this product. This product destroyed my skin!

PLO83
They will pay you back 100% at any time even with an empty bottle. So not sure how it's a waste of money.
Guest Matt
Guest Matt

Thought it worked at first Positive reviews give you hope Broke me out very badly Drying Odd smell I would not recommend this product. I bought it based on the many positive reviews (I always do thorough research), gave it a shot for a few months and was completely disappointed with the results. While using it, I began to breakout along my jawline and neck - places I'd never broken out on in my life, which have left scars.

Guest Erica
Guest Erica

AWFUL....BROKE MY SKIN OUT EVEN WORSE...HAD TO GO ON ACCUTANE TO GET IT UNDER CONTROL.....DO NOT TOUCH CARLY'S CLEAR AND SMOOTH WITH A 10 FOOT POLE. DO DAN'S REGIMEN - IT WORKS - NOTHING ELSE!

Comments

None. • Most reviews of this product are fakes inputted by "site trolls". • Scrubbing....acne no-no! • Wash cloths.....acne no-no! • Must wash with soap before and after....acne no-no! • Stains/discolors fabrics! Be ready to ruin your skin if you use this junk on it!

Guest Ben
Guest Ben

Exfoliating Could be good for blackheads Definitely made me break out After reading tons of good reviews I decided to buy it. I used it for about a week and it broke me out pretty badly so I stopped using it. I also noticed the bottle which I received was expired. Not sure if that actually had anything to do with it or not. Didn't continue using the product so i'm not sure if it would have improved or not. Your risk.

Comments

I'd say none. I can't believe I fell for the bs, this product is disgusting, gritty and gross. It has you following a weird regimen but I figured i'd try to do this just like it said because of all the raving reviews. WHAT are you all talking about? This destroyed my skin, I broke out worse than ever. I have whiteheads and blackheads but this gave me cystic acne! Sides of my nose, cheeks, forehead. I am so embarrassed and disgusted with myself. If this is a "purging" process then it isn't worth it. This is NOT a miracle cure. Washcloths and soap are a NO-NO always. I should have stuck with what I know. DO not try this unless you want to completely ruin your skin. :(

Comments

Absolutely none...okay, maybe helpful customer service, but sooo not worth it Cysts which I havent had in 2 years, oily and congested feeling skin, red skin, made my skin feel clammy and inflamed after a few weeks. I was so excited to try this product...so many great reviews. I always heavily research a product before purchase, and event though this product is filled with bad, pore clogging ingredients (oils galore, shea butter, mango butter, etc) and the method is flawed (scrubbing skin with washcloth AND a soap with walnut shells in it....YIKES! talk about irritation). However, I bought into all these rave reviews. Looking back, I should have paid much more attention to the few but extreme negative reviews...this product makes no sense that it will treat acne, and it made my acne soo freaking bad. STAY away people. If you don't believe this review just do some research into the ingredients and method of Carly's and see for yourself. You have been warned. by the way, I went back to topical benzoyl peroxide and my skin cleared right up (after about a month)

Guest James
Guest James

none BROKE ME OUT HORRIBLY WITH MILLIONS OF WHITEHEADS AROUND JAWLINE AND CHIN!!!! I have never had any problems in these areas and now its this worst part of my face. So disappointed in how I look I've had to stay home ever since i used this product. Now that I stopped using this product for a couple days my skin is finally calming down and no more new zits. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT UNLESS YOU ARE A RISK TAKER. I thought I would give this product a try from all the great reviews but now I wish I never heard of this product

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

None Gives you acne I'm shocked this stuff has so many positive reviews. Well I was sucked in by them and used Carlys for a little over 2 months and my skin broke out worse then it ever has in my life!! I followed the directions exactly using the washcloths and my skin just got worse and worse and worse the longer I used it!! I kept using it hoping my skin would turn around and it would clear up as they say it takes a while but that never happened. I went back on Dan's regimen and my skin is clear again! The only reason I went off of it was because the idea of just using one product in the shower and that's it was appealing to me. The time saving and simplicity of it drew me in. HUGE MISTAKE!! My skin is clear but I have acne scars from how bad I broke out while on Carleys.

Guest Sel
Guest Sel

The soap was nice for my body Broke me out something awful specifically around my mouth with large red cystic pimples and also my chin with huge clogged pores. hyperpigmentation and excessive flaking and drying Used this product for a week and it appeared to be working. My pores were actually smaller and my skin was smooth and soft-BUT_ after using it for another week or so my skin just tanked. I had multiple pimples appearing daily on my chin and the side of my mouth. I also noticed fine red pustules in the center of my forehead between my brows. I had struggled with acne for 20 years and I have never in all that time had a break out on my forehead. Also all of a sudden I noticed a fine white flaking on my face and tight skin after using this product. I was shocked because it happened overnite and initially I was liking the product. In addition I am a black person and have to deal with dark post inflammatory hyperpigmentation which takes months to fade. I decided to quit using Carly's and start back on the regimen. I wish I had never gotten this product but figured it must be good from all the reviews on amazon and youTube. Oh well- live and learn.

Comments

smells great mostly natural skin did feel softer the owner responded quickly and personally to my emailed questions broke me out horribly clogged pores left my face shiny and tight broke out in places where I rarely get zits including cystic acne along and under the jaw. break outs continued a long time after I stopped; have lots of post acne marks to deal with It may work for some but I cannot use a soap-based system or anything with heavy/moderate oils in them. I should have stopped when it first started breaking me out but continued thinking it would get better. A short amount of purging with new BP or salicylic acid products is to be expected (especially those under-the-skin bumps that are brought to the surface) but I got acne in many places where I didn't have it before. A light case of acne went moderate with cystic acne along the jaw and continued even after I stopped. It's been 2 months and I'm still dealing with the aftermath - my self esteem took a huge dive. Be careful with this product! I've done a lot of research on Paula's Choice website about acne and Carley's has a lot of the ingredients you should avoid. I feel like it "ruined" my face - but hopefully with time and a little TLC, it will improve. Am trying some of Paula's products. So far so good.

Comments

None whatsoever... I guess perhaps that they have good customer service and a money back guarantee but seeing as what this did to my face I don't think that counts for much Broke me out HORRIFICALLY, can't stress how bad it has made my skin. Anyone thinking of ordering this, think again. Please don't risk your skin with this, it is incredibly pore clogging and caused cystic acne all over my chin and lower face. I used this product for about 2 months because I bought into all of the hype and reviews. I can now honestly say that this has been one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Not only did it give me the worst break out of my entire life, even now that I have stopped using this product, my skin is still breaking out terribly. In retrospect I know I should have stopped using this as soon as it started breaking me out but I was hoping it was just my skin purging. I finally came to my senses and quit using this, but by then the damage was done. I will have scars from using this product for a long time.

Guest Em
Guest Em

skin feels smooth & soft after using (but something is wrong because it is sore and hot!) fast customer service genuine money-back guarantee (which is good because YOU WILL WANT YOUR $ BACK.) VERY DRYING AND IRRITATING, even after one use. I used one of their scrubs that has walnut shells but no BP. I only used it twice - not even in a row - and both times my skin came out red and hot within minutes of getting out of the shower. Something is definitely wrong with this product; I have used other "gritty" scrubs many days in a row, many times (mostly the proactive cleanser) without irritation. This made my skin tight and with a sunburn feel after ONE use. Something is fishy here. I think that the negative reviews are real and the positive ones are fake. :( I am saddened that so many people kept using it even though their skin was getting worse. If you try it, TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS. If your skin feels unhappy, STOP USING IT RIGHT AWAY and send it back. Like I said, I used their scrub twice, I was gentle with it and it one that had no BP, but within minutes of patting my face dry my skin was sore. My face has never reacted this badly to any product I have tried in the past, and SO SORE SO FAST. Perhaps walnut shells smooth/soften the skin VERY ABRASIVELY such that the damage is much worse than the benefit, like using sand paper. Smooth but raw. I think this business is preying on those of us who are looking for a cure and are willing to try this. Betcha they make their money because a lot of people don't get around to returning the product, even if they don't like it.

Popular All-over treatments