Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment

Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment Reviews

Brand: Carley's

Benzoyl peroxide (2%)

Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

Fantastic Products, Exceptional Service

My 16yr old daughter was suffering from small and large acne. We bought Carley's Clear and Smooth and within 2-3 weeks all the smaller acne was gone. However, some large acne was still present. We did a trial of the stronger Industrial Strength and she saw immediate improvement. We had recently had purchased a bottle of the regular strength and then we told their customer service that the Industrial Strength was working better, so they turn around and send us a free bottle. You just don't see service like that nowadays! My daughter is extremely happy.

Comments

Carley's is serious stuff!

I find that the Carley's Clear and Smooth Kick A** facial scrub keeps me clear and blemish free consistently. When I used to think that I was ok and didn't need it, I'd let the KA run out and bought some cheaper scrub. Soon after, I would start breaking out, and I had to rush to reorder my KA scrub. It's happened way too often, so now, I order my KA product religiously; I don't think I can be without it. I dare not anymore. I consider it the most important product of my facial care regimen. I've done the dermatologist route and it was great when the medications worked, but after coming off Accutane and I still kept breaking out, my dermatologist gave up on me. I was on my own. I was fortunate to come across the Carley's acne products after much research. After trying out the acne scrubs, I found that Kick A** and the natural soap that comes with it are the ones for me. My skin never feels abused or dry. I recommend it to everyone that asks me what I do to have beautiful skin. They are shocked when I tell them that I'm still battling acne at my ripe age of 60+, but Kick A** kicks acne's a**!

Cleared Me Up For My Wedding & Honeymoon

This stuff is amazing. I have never had much success with any acne-related facial products before, and I have tried EVERTHING. I’ve spent an embarrassing amount of money and time on so many different products, and none of them did too much. If you’re reading this, and are not sure if this is just another product, it’s not. This stuff changed my life. I was running out of options and was getting very frustrated before my wedding. I gave Carly’s a try, and it gave me clear skin for my wedding and honeymoon. I will never be able to communicate how thankful I am. I am a 23-year-old ex-college and professional athlete and still very active, and a lot of products I’ve tried don’t mix well with that. Carly’s is the answer. • Easy to use - not a lot of rules, steps, etc. • Effective - Saw and felt results within 1 week. • Cheap - Will not break the bank, even for a large order • Great website - Easy to use, full of information and skin-related topics • Outstanding customer service - I send an email with questions/concerns about the product or general skincare and get a detailed answer within an hour. I’ve learned so much about skincare and acne from their website and customer service.

Comments

Best face wash I have ever used.

I have used this face wash for over 6 years. (maybe longer) I use it and Carley's soap. Do not use anything else on my face. It has help with Rosacea Redness and keeps the breakouts from happening. Had a teacher one time who had Rosaca real bad. Gave her a little of my face wash. Then she ordered some about a month later ask her how she like it. She said my face is saying THANK YOU. I am 59 and use no liquid make-up . People ask me what do I use on my face. I give samples . Best Face Wash I have ever used. THANK YOU Carley's Clear and Smooth

Wrinkles and acne oh my

58 year old female here who unfortunately still stuffs from breakouts. Ive been using numerous products from Carley's line and I have to say they are outstanding. It's the only regimen that clears me up, keeps me clear and doesn't dry me out and accentuate wrinkles. They have products geared toward skin like mine. Cannot recommend their products enough.

Comments

THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED ON MY ACNE COVERED FACE (and I've had acne for 15 years)

I tried Accutane when I was 14 and it cleared up my skin but after a couple of years i begun to break out again. I went on the pill but it made very moody and emotionally unstable. I've tried every chemist product you can think of, I used proactive and that actually worked for me but while travelling I lost the bottle and my skin broke out worst then ever, when I finally got a new bottle it had no effect on my acne and actually made it worst. Spiralactlone did nothing but give me slight heart palpitations and antibiotics did nothing. I've tried estroblock and natural hormone supplements. Liver supplements. I've washed my face with oils and also tried not washing it at all. I've watched million of YouTube videos and follow instagram pages. I'm 27, how is this normal??? I started Carleys Clean and Clear a week ago and I can already tell the difference!!!! I will be sure to keep everyone update. TRY IT!!! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOOSE? They sent me all these free samples as well and all have worked wonders on my skin. I would stay at homes on weekends because of my skin. I still Have scaring but now I can have makeup on without the lumps and bumps. This is just wonderful!!! X

@Chanae Which of her products did you order?
What is the update after 4 months ??

Life changer

I was having horrible issues with my skin, reading out so bad all over my face, most spots hurt, and it got to the point I stopped wanting to go out of the house. I searched online randomly for a natural company (I used burns bees because it claimed to be natural but made my skin even worse) and stumbled upon Charley's clear and smooth. The right estate were amszing and when I questioned the 100% guarantee I wss informed even if I sent in an empty bottle if be refunded, 100% meant 100% money back. I have been using them for five years now and my skin has been amazing! I noticed a drastic change within the first two months of regular instructed use. I've also bought numerous other products from them over time because of the quality and satisfaction I had and have loved everything. You won't be disappointed. I am so glad I found this company, it's really changed my life and gave me back my smile.

A1

Nov-18-2016 So I have been using this for a week now. It has so far worked for me. My acne is healing a lot faster. I bought the treatment and the day moisturizer. The moisturizer is hands down the best one I have ever used. Doesn't get you too oily or gets you dry. So when I first used Carley's my face did feel tight for a couple of days but I read reviews that it was normal. It did get better tho so I wouldn't worry about it. Use this product word for word how it tells you. No joke son. Anyways prior to this I was using the regimen. Worked well but it never got rid of my acne. So I decided to give this a shot. Also the spot treatment they have works pretty good. I've been using that at night than the midnight moisturizer. When you order from Carley's they give you small samples of what they have 😎 Plus they're willing to do refunds no matter what so you got nothing to lose if it doesn't work out for you. Their soap is also pretty good it does dry me out but the day moisturizer comes through so � No flakiness. *Update* 12-20-16 So it's been a month since I started using Carley's. Sh*t has worked pretty well for me. I ifhly recommend it. Their tea tree spot treatment is pretty f**kin good, better than their tamanu cream. Their day and midnight moisturizer do the job as well. My skin isn't oily or flaky anymore. I still have a couple of white heads and a just a few pimples hardly noticeable before I'm practically clean😎� anyways hope this helps. I would also use their tea tree cleanser just becuz the tea tree spot treatment is so damn good. I haven't used it myself but I do have a sample of it will be using that in a couple of weeks. Also When I had a huge breakout on my chin and throughout my jawline I was eating eggs everyday didn't think that was the problem until I stopped. I looked it up if eggs would cause you to break out but apparently it said it wouldn't but it'll make your acne worse 🤔 So hopefully y'all who eat eggs and still got acne this helps.

So update like I posted before Carley's did help but something triggered my acne again and I broke out, I got more whiteheads through out my jawline and I started to breakout on my forehead which I never did before. My acne on my chin and my jawline got worse. Carley's was just able to sustain it not make it better so I started using organic aloe Vera gel(came in a bottle) I used it after I showered and in the morning, after each time I washed my face. It did help the inflammation go down and with some scarring. It did dry out my skin but I just used the midnight moisturizer. Also I recommend the midnight moisturizer than the day moisturizer from Carley's after using it more, the midnight moisturizer felt a lot better. Now I use it day and night. Anyways after that I started reading about apple cider vinegar. It has helped so much. I posted a another review about it in that page. So feel free to read it. I would try and use acv first before you invest into Carley's since it is so much cheaper.
From Seller: I'd love for this person to contact us. We'd just like to review her regimen and see if we can modify the routine to help. Steve

Super soft skin!!!

I have been using this product since February 2014 and it has been great! I have easily spent thousands of dollars on my skin in twenty plus years and this product has topped anything I have used before! I loved the Clear and Smooth the first time I used it! It immediately left my skin super soft and smooth! I highly recommend this product. You will love their Shea Butter soap too! I have purchased their mineral make up as well. I have asked them questions and gotten responses quickly and advice on how to use the product best. Their team is really good at communicating and trying yo help you! I was having problems at first and they worked with me and really helped a lot! They have a guarantee, so you honestly have nothing to lose but your ancne!

Comments

Best skincare I've ever used!!!

I absolutely love Carley's. I was introduced to them by a friend last summer and have since only bought anything skincare related from them. No one can beat the quality of their ingredients along with the affordability. I have tried most of their products and have loved every single thing. I have had cystic hormonal acne for almost 14 years now and by cleaning up my diet along with the help of Carley's products my skin consistently stays clear even during that time of the month. I also have eczema and their moisturizers keep it under control. Just so blown away by this company because they also have the best customer service and shipping is super fast....I really can't believe more people don't know about them and I always tell everyone I can. 💕

Miracle product

I have struggled with adult cystic acne for years now, and this product has completely cleared up my acne. When I make poor dietary mistakes (dairy is a huge trigger for me), it still keeps things at bay and they never flare up to the point of pain or even discomfort. Carley's always stays on top of their research and development and they are always coming out with new products. Follow the directions exactly and use a washcloth with natural soap to clean the acne wash after using it.

Comments

Have used for over 10yrs and LOVE them!

I have always suffered with cystic acne but controlled it with antibiotics. About 10 yrs ago I decided I no longer want to be taking an antibiotic on a daily basis. The cystic acne returned immediately. I saw three different dermatologist. Each had a different skin care regimen I tried. The last was an office skin care system that was so strong I was in tears every morning in the shower. After a month I contacted the doctors office and was told "that's normal, keep using it, it will get better". That's when I decided I had nothing to lose by trying the acne product from "the guy on ebay". I saw results in the first few days and no tears. I turned 50 this year and have strangers compliment me on my "beautiful skin". I've given samples to friends over the years who now use and love the products as well. I use the bar soap, the acne scrub and the cupuacu moisturizer. Thank You Carley's!!!!!

Carley's products AND company

Carley's is a wonderful company with incomparable integrity. Their products are an amazing natural way to keep your skin clear and feeling so healthy. Their scrub is amazing for keeping skin clear and smooth, the natural soap is out of this world, and their moisturizers are wonderful! I can't say enough wonderful things about Carley's and their products. I very highly recommend!!

Long-time user

I can't remember exactly how long I've been using the Clear and Smooth original formula acne treatment, but it's probably been 15 years. I am now a senior citizen and it has seen me through a lot over the years including menopause, cancer, and just plain stress of life. Even at my age I still get some break-outs, but nothing compared to what I had previous to my usage and what I do get does go away very quickly. I also have used the moisturizers - excellent! Matter of fact, just about everything I have tried has been wonderful, however since living on social security I have to stick with the basics. I just received my order today and it's like opening a present with all the extras and samples - I just love to try it all - just can't buy it all - haha. I just cannot say enough good things about this company and their products. I am totally addicted to the cleanser and simply will never be without it. A bottle lasts me 3 months which I consider to be well worth it. With all the craziness in this world, I trust your company and your products to be pure and without chemicals. Thank you so much for being a company with integrity.

Comments

Only acne treatment that has worked for me

I can't remember if I reviewed this product before or not, but it's so great that if I did I'll review it again just to make sure! This is the first acne treatment that has ever actually worked on me, and even more has lasting results! I am 26 years old and have been dealing with acne since I was 11 or 12. All through middle and high school I went through countless brands and treatments, so drug store stuff and some more high end and expensive treatments. Some helped for a few days then just began to irritate my skin badly. I tried everything short of a dermatologist and figured once I got older I would grow out of it. Fast forward to 23 years old, I'm planning my wedding and looking for something to treat my acne to look good in my wedding photos. A girl I met on an online wedding forum told me about this product, and I have never looked back!! Seriously amazing on my skin, does NOT irritate it and after every wash my skin feels so soft and healthy. At $20 a bottle that lasts me a couple of months, this is like a dream come true for acne treatments! I am so grateful that I found this company, I have loved everything I've purchased and sampled!

not works for me

too IrrtatIng and break out l Iike crazy have red bumps in different stages of healing and erupting all along my jawline, upper neck, & cheeks; places where I don't normally breakout. Some started as itchy bumps, others as just red bumps. They just keep coming. I've stopped using the Carley's, but my face is now full of red marks.

noooo

This was just not for me. When I started the Carley's cleanser for about a month and a half, my skin went crazy and It gave me these HUGE cystic acnes on new spots that didn't have acne before. I still used it for about 3 months hoping to see some results, but guess what. Now I'm left with ugly cysts all over my face and neck and chest.

Comments

My review is real and I am a loyal customer who depends on Carley's Clear & Smooth Acne Treatment for Teens and Severe Adult Acne

Bring back the higher benzoyl peroxide! Kidding. I have started using this product in 2011. They even had a money back guarantee, which is very comforting for people who had tried many products but were disappointed. Warning, it would not clean fast if you have a major acne problem. First bottle, it took 3 months to clean my acne. Since then, I would not want to gamble with a different brand. Though the packaging looks uncool, who would want to buy the outside when it is not really solving your issue? Since my face has really severe issues due to hormonal imbalance, it worked best when it is 10% benzoyl peroxide I wish they would have a new product that has the bigger dose for it. If I am not mistaken, they used this before. For other people, it can be too effective and dry the skin. However, my case in unusual with a very oily skin. It gave me peace for 1-2 days with less frequent usage, and better results. If they have a maximum strength acne solution, I would switch to that option. However, the kick ass solution is the best out there that is working for me... I tried popular brands and they did not work despite the same or better ratings in [link removed]. Recently, I tried Oxy Maximum Action and it did not work as promised. The pimples stay same. Only natural products and homemade save my skin. Example, I bought a whitening mask and it was natural. It was good but it did not clean acne. Carley's products are free of chemicals. It is very kind to your skin.

does what it promises

I have been using this product since 2009 and it is the only thing that works for me! Other products irritate my skin, and make my pale skin look a bit pink and stressed and break out. I hope this product will exist for the rest of my life.

absolutely amazing!

I don't know why i was so skeptical of trying this. best thing I've ever done. its only been 3 days of using and I've gotten 0 new pimples!!! on the acne org treatment my skin was always red and discolored, flaking in oily spots and made my skin super oily plus new pimples everyday. Carleys had made my skin so soft, no new pimples, flaking disappeared, redness and discoloration in my skin is gone ( made my face look different color than the rest of my body). I honestly expected new pimples at least for the first week or so but i have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. Simply amazing.

Comments

literally did nothing but make it worse

After seeing so many good reviews about this product, I was extremely disappointed in the outcomes after receiving it. It did absolutely nothing to improve my moderate acne and kinda made it worse. The use of the towel method thing that you had to do with the product harshened my skin so badly, and it was so disappointing. I really thought this could clear everything up.