Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 895 reviews

Brand: Carley's

Benzoyl peroxide (2%)

Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment

Best face wash I have ever used.
Reviewed on June 21, 2017

I have used this face wash for over 6 years. (maybe longer) I use it and Carley's soap. Do not use anything else on my face. It has help with Rosacea Redness and keeps the breakouts from happening. Had a teacher one time who had Rosaca real bad. Gave her a little of my face wash. Then she ordered some about a month later ask her how she like it. She said my face is saying THANK YOU. I am 59 and use no liquid make-up . People ask me what do I use on my face. I give samples . Best Face Wash I have ever used. THANK YOU Carley's Clear and Smooth

Wrinkles and acne oh my
Reviewed on April 11, 2017

58 year old female here who unfortunately still stuffs from breakouts. Ive been using numerous products from Carley's line and I have to say they are outstanding. It's the only regimen that clears me up, keeps me clear and doesn't dry me out and accentuate wrinkles. They have products geared toward skin like mine. Cannot recommend their products enough.

THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED ON MY ACNE COVERED FACE (and I've had acne for 15 years)
Reviewed on March 6, 2017

I tried Accutane when I was 14 and it cleared up my skin but after a couple of years i begun to break out again. I went on the pill but it made very moody and emotionally unstable. I've tried every chemist product you can think of, I used proactive and that actually worked for me but while travelling I lost the bottle and my skin broke out worst then ever, when I finally got a new bottle it had no effect on my acne and actually made it worst. Spiralactlone did nothing but give me slight heart palpitations and antibiotics did nothing. I've tried estroblock and natural hormone supplements. Liver supplements. I've washed my face with oils and also tried not washing it at all. I've watched million of YouTube videos and follow instagram pages. I'm 27, how is this normal???

I started Carleys Clean and Clear a week ago and I can already tell the difference!!!! I will be sure to keep everyone update. TRY IT!!! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOOSE? They sent me all these free samples as well and all have worked wonders on my skin. I would stay at homes on weekends because of my skin. I still

Have scaring but now I can have makeup on without the lumps and bumps. This is just wonderful!!! X

by swoleMom on 03/31/2017 16:29
@Chanae Which of her products did you order?
by Cellylion on 08/03/2017 14:15
What is the update after 4 months ??
10 Stars!
Reviewed on March 1, 2017

Hands down the best acne products on the market. Carley's gave me back my skin and continues to create amazing products. πŸ’‹πŸ‘

A1
Reviewed on November 20, 2016

Nov-18-2016

So I have been using this for a week now. It has so far worked for me. My acne is healing a lot faster. I bought the treatment and the day moisturizer. The moisturizer is hands down the best one I have ever used. Doesn't get you too oily or gets you dry. So when I first used Carley's my face did feel tight for a couple of days but I read reviews that it was normal. It did get better tho so I wouldn't worry about it. Use this product word for word how it tells you. No joke son. Anyways prior to this I was using the regimen. Worked well but it never got rid of my acne. So I decided to give this a shot. Also the spot treatment they have works pretty good. I've been using that at night than the midnight moisturizer. When you order from Carley's they give you small samples of what they have 😎 Plus they're willing to do refunds no matter what so you got nothing to lose if it doesn't work out for you. Their soap is also pretty good it does dry me out but the day moisturizer comes through so 😁 No flakiness.

*Update* 12-20-16

So it's been a month since I started using Carley's. Sh*t has worked pretty well for me. I ifhly recommend it. Their tea tree spot treatment is pretty f**kin good, better than their tamanu cream. Their day and midnight moisturizer do the job as well. My skin isn't oily or flaky anymore. I still have a couple of white heads and a just a few pimples hardly noticeable before I'm practically clean😎😏 anyways hope this helps. I would also use their tea tree cleanser just becuz the tea tree spot treatment is so damn good. I haven't used it myself but I do have a sample of it will be using that in a couple of weeks. Also When I had a huge breakout on my chin and throughout my jawline I was eating eggs everyday didn't think that was the problem until I stopped. I looked it up if eggs would cause you to break out but apparently it said it wouldn't but it'll make your acne worse πŸ€” So hopefully y'all who eat eggs and still got acne this helps.

by miles213 on 03/19/2017 21:21
So update like I posted before Carley's did help but something triggered my acne again and I broke out, I got more whiteheads through out my jawline and I started to breakout on my forehead which I never did before. My acne on my chin and my jawline got worse. Carley's was just able to sustain it not make it better so I started using organic aloe Vera gel(came in a bottle) I used it after I showered and in the morning, after each time I washed my face. It did help the inflammation go down and with some scarring. It did dry out my skin but I just used the midnight moisturizer. Also I recommend the midnight moisturizer than the day moisturizer from Carley's after using it more, the midnight moisturizer felt a lot better. Now I use it day and night. Anyways after that I started reading about apple cider vinegar. It has helped so much. I posted a another review about it in that page. So feel free to read it. I would try and use acv first before you invest into Carley's since it is so much cheaper.
by clearandsmoothskin on 04/17/2017 03:26
From Seller: I'd love for this person to contact us. We'd just like to review her regimen and see if we can modify the routine to help. Steve
Life changer
Reviewed on December 11, 2016

I was having horrible issues with my skin, reading out so bad all over my face, most spots hurt, and it got to the point I stopped wanting to go out of the house. I searched online randomly for a natural company (I used burns bees because it claimed to be natural but made my skin even worse) and stumbled upon Charley's clear and smooth. The right estate were amszing and when I questioned the 100% guarantee I wss informed even if I sent in an empty bottle if be refunded, 100% meant 100% money back. I have been using them for five years now and my skin has been amazing! I noticed a drastic change within the first two months of regular instructed use. I've also bought numerous other products from them over time because of the quality and satisfaction I had and have loved everything. You won't be disappointed. I am so glad I found this company, it's really changed my life and gave me back my smile.

Super soft skin!!!
Reviewed on October 23, 2016

I have been using this product since February 2014 and it has been great! I have easily spent thousands of dollars on my skin in twenty plus years and this product has topped anything I have used before! I loved the Clear and Smooth the first time I used it! It immediately left my skin super soft and smooth! I highly recommend this product. You will love their Shea Butter soap too! I have purchased their mineral make up as well. I have asked them questions and gotten responses quickly and advice on how to use the product best. Their team is really good at communicating and trying yo help you! I was having problems at first and they worked with me and really helped a lot! They have a guarantee, so you honestly have nothing to lose but your ancne!

Best skincare I've ever used!!!
Reviewed on October 12, 2016

I absolutely love Carley's. I was introduced to them by a friend last summer and have since only bought anything skincare related from them. No one can beat the quality of their ingredients along with the affordability. I have tried most of their products and have loved every single thing. I have had cystic hormonal acne for almost 14 years now and by cleaning up my diet along with the help of Carley's products my skin consistently stays clear even during that time of the month. I also have eczema and their moisturizers keep it under control. Just so blown away by this company because they also have the best customer service and shipping is super fast....I really can't believe more people don't know about them and I always tell everyone I can. πŸ’•

Miracle product
Reviewed on September 22, 2016

I have struggled with adult cystic acne for years now, and this product has completely cleared up my acne. When I make poor dietary mistakes (dairy is a huge trigger for me), it still keeps things at bay and they never flare up to the point of pain or even discomfort. Carley's always stays on top of their research and development and they are always coming out with new products. Follow the directions exactly and use a washcloth with natural soap to clean the acne wash after using it.

Have used for over 10yrs and LOVE them!
Reviewed on August 30, 2016

I have always suffered with cystic acne but controlled it with antibiotics. About 10 yrs ago I decided I no longer want to be taking an antibiotic on a daily basis. The cystic acne returned immediately. I saw three different dermatologist. Each had a different skin care regimen I tried. The last was an office skin care system that was so strong I was in tears every morning in the shower. After a month I contacted the doctors office and was told "that's normal, keep using it, it will get better". That's when I decided I had nothing to lose by trying the acne product from "the guy on ebay". I saw results in the first few days and no tears. I turned 50 this year and have strangers compliment me on my "beautiful skin". I've given samples to friends over the years who now use and love the products as well. I use the bar soap, the acne scrub and the cupuacu moisturizer. Thank You Carley's!!!!!