Carley's Clear and Smooth Kick Ass Acne Treatment Reviews

Carley's Clear and Smooth Kick Ass Acne Treatment

OUTSTANDING PRODUCT LINE - Cleared up my skin 90% in 4 weeks!

I bought this as my first Carley's product on September 10th, 2016. I am a 52 year old female and had been suffering a MAJOR hormonal breakout for the past 6 months and had cystic acne on 90% of my face. NOTHING WAS CLEARING IT UP. I had tried multiple products and typically stay away from Benzoyl Peroxide because I have had allergic reactions to it and Salicylic Acid makes me break out worse. I had been putting off setting a wedding date for my "Courthouse Wedding" because I looked so terrible. Thank's to Carley's I got married just over 4 weeks later with my face about 90% clear on October 14, 2016!! My new husband is thrilled and said my face hasn't looked this good in MONTHS! I am still clearing up and healing up and during that 4 week period I placed 2-3 more orders for additional Carley's products that made the clearing process progress faster and better. I have stopped using all other products I had in my cabinet. I am able to use Carley's with Benzoyl Peroxide without any adverse reactions unlike other BP products that I cannot tolerate and you use this in conjunction with an all natural Shea Butter Bar Soap that comes with each full size product order for free. Shortly after I started using the Carley's Kick Ass Acne Treatment I added in using the following Carley's all natural products to my regimen: Herbal Toner, Daytime Moisturizer, Midnight Moisturizer, Regeneration Anti-Aging Moisturizer, Acne Spot Treatment, Elder Flower Mask, Tepezcohuite Mask. These items all work on acne prone skin without breakouts. YOU DO NOT HAVE to add these extra items for the Carleys' Clear and Smooth Kiss Ass Acne Treatment to work, but they send you lots of samples of their other products with your order and when you try them - THEY ARE SO AMAZING YOU CAN'T HELP BUT ORDER ADDITIONAL ITEMS! Don't be afraid to try it and give it PLENTY OF TIME to work on your skin. My forehead cleared up 90% the first week, but it took another full 3 Weeks for my face to clear up, and now I have finished Week 5 and I am about 95% clear with healing of marks in progress. They have a guarantee without time limits - so you can give your skin the time it needs to see if it responds to the treatment, you have to be patient and stick with the instructions. For some people it may take longer, I will continue to use the products to stay clear. My hormones go crazy once a month so sticking with the treatment and products will help control the outbreak of acne when that happens. Thank you to Carley's for the excellent customer service and products, this is a company who cares and will answer your emails with any questions and try to help you. They are are super fast to answer your emails, and super fast to ship. They do not disappoint, best products, best customer care and best customer service I have ever gotten from a company!

A Miracle In A Bottle

I am 23 and have been struggling with cystic acne for about 8 years. I have tried everything from proactiv, neutrogena, acnefree, home remedies, and even accutane. This list goes on & on but none of them worked. This product in combination with the bar soap and mineral foundation is the only thing that works for me. In about 3 weeks I saw a HUGE difference. Not to mention, one bottle lasted me 10 months! I am more than satisfied with all of these products and the customer service. I will not use any other product besides Carley's on my face from now on.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Well, Im 43 and have whiteheads and blackheads and pimple breakouts alot. Especially around that time of the month-shark week, lol. This product is great! I have been using it for about a month now. The natural soap has seemed to tighten my pores and my skin is squeaky clean and healthy looking. I use the scrub in the shower and I love the exfoliating feel. I'm may not have that fresh baby skin yet, but I'm getting close. The first time you use it you will know what I mean. I had a pimple (face-demon, as my daughter calls it) that popped up this morning. I washed my face with the soap, popped it with my acne tool which is the same as a dermatologist would use (i bought it on ebay for $1 and there were 4 tools in the bag) and then dabbed a drop of pure tea tree oil on the area. Tonight, the bump is gone, it's not inflamed or filled with puss again. I would advise to be careful with the tea tree oil, it really dries the skin out, so be careful not to over do it and apply it only to the infected spot. Just to let you know, I have tried Acne Free Severe, Proactiv, Mary Kay and every other product on the shelf. I loved the Acne Free and it did work, but I think Carley's is better. I love the fact that it's all natural and I can pronounce the ingredients! So, if you are one who wants to go natural and get results, you should definately give this product a try! This company is unlike any other. They have excellent customer service, answer any question you may have, and they send you samples of their other AMAZING products. You just can't go wrong! I love it and I'm not going back to any other products...I'm a kick ass girl now!

Comments

Exfoliates, clears up acne, keeps skin looking fresh and pretty Somewhat time consuming to wash the RIGHT way - but totally worth it! I have recently transitioned from moderate/severe teenage acne and oiliness into hormonal "Adult Acne" - AND I have sensitive skin (I'm about to turn 30). I've tried Murad, Proactive, etc., then tried every organic, all natural remedy I could get my hands on. Carley's is the ONLY thing that has kept my skin consistently clear - or as clear as I can expect my skin to be while using birth control and with a tendancy towards cysts. I have started using my clarisonic brush with the soap step in the cleansing, and that has cleared up my skin even more. Bottom line: I've been dealing with acne for almost 20 years, and this is the best product I have ever used!

Guest David
Guest David

Cheap price huge quantity! Helpful staff and good customer service Problem is once you start using it for a while your skin becomes resistant. I used it for a good year. Had great results the first 6 months then my skin went downhill from there. Stopped using it now using something more natural. Benzoyl Peroxide once you become immune makes skin worse. Try it see if it works but I wouldnt use it for a long term deal. At the end of my use my skin became worse and worse.

David, you have to give it some time. When switching products, some of us break out more initially because it's actually pulling the impurities out of your skin. So it may look worse before it gets better. I know that sucks, you want immediate results, but have patience because it will get clear. Good luck.
Guest roosjenr1
Guest roosjenr1

works like a charm, big bottle takes a while to get here am using is for many years,still keeps my skin almost pimplefree. love it

Comments

Great Product! Fast shipping! Wonderful costumer service. Zip! Before discovering Carley's I had used ProActiv, Murad, prescriptions from my dermatologist, and more over the counter products then I can count. I had suffered from acne on and off for YEARS! I would get the hard zits under my skin which would leave scars and physically hurt. When I was 21 I finally discovered this amazing product. I do follow the directions (except after a year I stopped using the wash cloth for a few weeks and it did continue to work for me...but I would follow all directions at first) and I use this product daily and I absolutely love it. My skin looks better now than anytime I can remember. I know $21 seems like alot but It is a huge bottle and will lasts a long time! I use it in conjunction with their daytime and nighttime moisturizer for acne prone skin and my skin is never dry or flaky. They have amazing costumer service. If you have any questions just ASK...they will get back to you quickly. They ship it super fast and always send great freebie samples :). Try it! You will be glad that you did! I have been using this product now for 3 years! It has helped my skin tremendously! Just this week I was complemented on my beautiful skin. I told them about Carley's :)!

Guest Veronica
Guest Veronica

IT WORKS :) none THIS PRODUCT WORKS WHEN USED CORRECTLY WITH NATURAL SOAP THATS COMES WITH EVERY ORDER AT NO ADDTIONAL COST. I have spent 1000's of dollars trying stuff and visiting doctors regarding my skins acne and hyperpigmentation issues. i have had cystic acnes for years and now I DO NOT. i am typing this from my office at work wearing ABSOLUTELY NO MAKEUP. dont miss understand i think ALL women should wear makeup and keep the world beautiful but today i didnt have time and BAM i still think im cute makeup free and all... I also use and recommend the "nighttime acne moisturizer" "mineral makeup for acne prone skin" and the "daytime acne moisturizer". one of the longest and hardest lessons i did learn about my skin is that i have to keep it moisturized and protected no matter how oily i get or think i am. if i dont have moisturizer on, than my skin produces more oil automatically causing more breakouts. so the moisturizers in addition to the "KICK A**" & soap are now a part of my daily routine and i would absolutley die if i could not get my hands on this product in the furture. Change your pillow cases every other day, BUY THIS PRDUCT, USE IT FOR NO LESS THAN 90 DAYS with MOISTURIZERS, and you must FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY. if so, you will be HAPPY AND THINKING YOUR CUTE LIKE ME :))), I PROMISE... -V

Comments

Works great on heavy acne, lasts a very long time. Carley's always ships with an extra bar of soap and extra goodies in the box. None It works great, and should work with most skin types. I believe Carley's will offer a refund if it doesn't work, but out of the dozens of people I have recommended it to, none have had problems.

Comments

feels like it's working, comes with a natural soap that is awesome, huge bottle directions on bottle say one way to do it and instructions say another, didn't do anything for my acne.. just dried out my skin I wouldn't reccommend even though I really had high hopes for this product :(

Guest Yayi
Guest Yayi

awesome. the regular one worked for a while but hormones did their trick so it did not work anymore. This one saved my life. none

-45

Smells like citris. The bar soap Is nice. Cannot use anyother acne cleaning products. Bar soap stinks. I used this for about a year becuase ive read alot of good things about it on the reveiws. But it didnt do anything at all for me.

Guest Angry
Guest Angry

Not too expensive... big bottle? HUGE BREAKOUT /RASH /BURNING SKIN /REDNESS!!! BROKE ME OUT TERRIBLE! PPL IF YOU WANT YOUR SKIN TO LIVE DON'T USE THIS TREATMENT! as soon as i started using the product my face broke out in tiny little pimples EVERYWHERE! and my face was super RED and SORE from all that HARSH scrubbing! Im so dissapointed with this product that now I am trying to find something different to "undo" the damage that this product has done to my face... If you do try this product dont get your hopes up too high.... :(

Guest Resa
Guest Resa

Made my complexion look better. Fast replies to enquiries. Didn't dry my face. Easy to use. Reasonable pricing. Generous amount of product, it'll last a while. Didn't control my breakouts. My acne is worst since i've started using this product. At first the product was alright, but with further usage the product started to irritate my skin. Try it, there is a refund policy. But for me it didn't serve its purpose and I intend to exercise the refund policy.

Comments

Clean, no frills, works better than Skin ID, Proactive, Murrad or any other store bought product. None My daughter and I have used all other products out there and this is the best for the money Consistency is the key to this product. It's not perfect and my daughter still suffers from breakouts but her skin is so much better than it used to be and after tying it all this is the best out there.

Comments

Made my skin so soft and smooth, all natural ingredients, personable company, sent lots of samples and answered email queries immediately Broke me out pretty bad, routine takes too long, expensive shipping to Canada I wanted this to work so badly, and I probably could have used this longer than a month and been more patient (as he says sometimes it takes a big longer to work)... everything was going moderately okay, until the third week when I broke out worse than I ever had in my life. Maybe this was a supposed 'purge' but it kind of seemed like the routine (which involves washing, scrubbing with exfoliator, then scrubbing and washing with a wash cloth in the shower) was really irritating. So I quit after a month. Besides, I found that the whole routine in the shower every morning was just a pain in the butt and wasted all the hot water, and I felt that if this had worked, then I'd be committed for life and all the spontaneuity of my life would disappear forever.

Guest Maria
Guest Maria

See details None I had been using this product for about 3 months and it works so good that everybody would ask you what you are using now. I've tried everything out there, expensive prescriptions wich irritate my skin so much, but this work and worth much more than its value. Using bottle and soap just right before going bed and your skin cleared up, just give it some time to work. Hope you try it and enjoy results!!!

Popular All-over treatments