Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion Reviews

Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion

worked for me!

I don't usually write reviews but I had to share. These steps worked for me: Wash face with dove soap. Wash with spectro-gel (or other brand similar product). Pat dry. Apply hydrogen peroxide to cotton pad wipe face with the pad. Hold a little longer (30 seconds or so) on the pimples. Be careful, it bleaches the hair so watch your eyebrows! Use bye bye blemish as per directions. Go to bed and wake up and see the difference! I really regret not taking a before and after picture. I have been using this daily for almost a week. Not sure if it is doing anything to the "dead" ones yet...

Great spot treatment

Dries out pimples--not your skin This stuff works. No, it's not a miracle cure. Let's be realistic. It's a spot treatment. I've used this before by applying it to all of my active acne before bed and I've always noticed a dramatic improvement by morning. I even apply a very thin layer to my t-zone to help combat oiliness. I found this at my grocery store. For the price, you simply can't go wrong.

sucks

none made my face way wore didnt live up to what it said after useing this i dnt want to leabe my hoise and in alot of pain so i have bad acne of every kind and it was some what starting to clear up so i wanted to try this to speed up the healing so i bought this junk online i got it and used it for two days and now my healimg pimple that was almost gone is now a ragein cystic not on the side of my face and same thing with the one that was almost gone on my chin its tje size of a nickle now and tje one on the side of my face is the size of a dime DONT use this stuff i work dealing with people and some woman came up to me loud as heck and said omg u have zits all over ur face infront of all kinds of people im so mad cuz my face was looking so much better and from useing this for only two nights in a row i want to crawl in a hole and cry my eyes out

Some people are so rude! I'm sorry, I'd have to be rude back. " my acne will go away but your face will always look the same and your personality is uglier than both my big zits put together" smile and walk off
Are u dealing w cystic acne or just a couple really bad infected comedomes? Either way, I feel your pain re that rude woman. Ignore rude ppl like her, they're usually insecure themselves and take out their own issues by hurting others in order to make themselves feel better. Forget her and her miserable life. Anyways, if you're dealing w cystic acne or get infected easily, the sulfur content may be too high or you may have a skin allergy to it. I can't use any acne treatments w sulfur, just makes my skin dry out but that causes the pimple to flare worse. Try a paraben-free wash/spot treatment, etc with salicylic acid in it instead and use it sparingly since it absorbs into the skin very well and I even feel tempted to "over use" it but it's still in there, working on your pimples! I've found FAB/aka First Aid Beauty to work GREAT on my super sensitive adult acne. Their acne line in the red label is new and I use their acne face wash followed by their acne pads and my skin is SO much better! I stopped using it and my acne came back but a lot of the old scarring, etc, had faded and the original acne was all healed. Only new ones popped up. So I'm staying with FAB which Sephora, FAB, [link removed] and QVC sell as well as several other places. Compared to all the other brands out there it's affordable, $20 to $30 average but best part is it works without any harsh chemicals!!!!
Guest Aabidah Abdul Mateen
Guest Aabidah Abdul Mateen

Dries out pimples {even the nasty cystic ones} and fades scars None This is pretty good stuff. It really needs to be used according to package directions. You must stick a Q-Tip in it to dip directly through the solution. Do not double dip lol and do not shake it up. The watery part of the solution should be sitting at the top and the thicker portion should be sitting at the bottom. But on a more serious note, I had a pimple that ended up popping and spreading into a few more pimples and it was just raised above the skin - quite embarrassing. I needed it to dry up because it was just ugly and my husband notices everything - and so do I so it was just too much not to find a solution asap. So, I picked this up at Rite Aid after reading all of the reviews online. I believed that most of the reviews say that its pretty good stuff. I came home and washed my face and put the Bye Bye Blemish on and within a few hours, that nasty situation had been reduced by a very big percent - respectfully. I am so excited about what I've seen so far that I needed to review it asap. I have never seen anything work so quickly.

Guest Mary

-dries up pimples -easy to use -cheap -contains sulfur, which can be hard to find in acne products -doesn't work overnight, but it drastically diminishes pimple life -dries skin I love this product, because sulfur is really the only thing that works on my acne. If you put this on your pimples each night, your skin will appear much clearer. BUT DO NOT APPLY to large areas of skin. It will dry out your skin significantly.

Comments

it really works! i use it for my undergrounds. lol. if u put it on when u notice it coming on...it gets rid of it without it ever sprouting to the surface. u have to be careful not to tip or shake the bottle... i just love this product...serious skin care line has a product just like this (dry lo) for 30 dollars....and its the same thing.

Guest Hannah
Guest Hannah

Dries up small pimples and reduces the size of larger pimples within a few days. Drying, as you would expect, and can make the pimples appear crusty. Doesn't get rid of pimples overnight like it claims. This product is good for what it is -- a drying lotion. It's actually the most effective over the counter treatment I've used (even though that's not saying a whole lot). It needs to be used with another acne treatment because you can't put it all over your face to prevent future breakouts, but when you do get a zit it gets rid of it faster.

Guest Joe
Guest Joe

- Results over night -smells - stings if pimple had been picked at IT REALLY WORKS>! LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Comments

clears existing pimples. works well on acne cysts. LOVE this product. great spot treatment.

Guest Debs
Guest Debs

Got it for my son in desperation and it works! His face is so much clearer and he is so much happier. Love it. It is fiddly to use and the clear liquid dried up before he had used all of the pink lotion Got the first bottle very cheap in a clearance sale. It was an experiment when nothing else was working and it has transformed his life. Would recommend.

Comments

cheap, easy to find annoying "AS SEEN ON TV" label. Smells odd. The product is suspended in rubbing alcohol, which is not good to put on your skin. This works for me sometimes, and sometimes not. It doesn't quite get rid of developing zits, at least not all the time. I still have it in my cabinet, though. I often use it if I pick at a zit and it's open to the air. I dab this on and it kind of seals it in....then dries over. It sticks really well...so I have to rub it off later.

Guest Kathryn
Guest Kathryn

I really love this product! It worked quickly and dried up lots of small bumps in 1-2 days. I have a few huge pimples that sit under my skin for weeks sometimes...it even worked on those, although that took more like 5 days to shrink. It smells, stings a little if you've been picking at your face at all, doesn't prevent future breakouts, and can only be worn at night. It's also a little hard to find, but I did find a bottle at Rite Aid Pharmacy. Great product to shrink what's coming up on your face or is already there. I've found that it works better than 10%BP or some of the other gadgets that are out there (e.g., Zeno Hot spot).

Guest Meg
Guest Meg

ABSOLOUTLY amaZING product! I seriously cannot say enough good about this. If you have a zit, you put this on and by the morning its GONE! I love this stuff so much! I'm never without it. It does not prevent future breakouts.

Comments

Dries pimples and heals scarring I think this helps more with scarring because it doesn't help get rid of or prevent future pimples. I am currently using this an it helps dry out pimples and make them ready to peel faster. Also helps with scars. Besides that It doesn't do much. I am still going to buy it again because it helps some and lasts awhile.

Comments

reduced the size of blemish dramatically the next day, easy to use, worked better then 10% BP, does the job! not a bad price can only be used a night or else youll look like an idiot lol, stings a lil bit, they dont sell it in walmart =[ i like it it works for me quickly! =]

Guest Sunny_D
Guest Sunny_D

If you pop your spot and straight away put this on it will heal it a lot faster! Very small bottle therefore lasts a long time. Dries out the skin, hence the name. Smells. The directions aren't that thorough. Has not got rid of my acne marks at all =\ Didn't work for me personally. But it is worth trying! ( Iv put the price in pounds! )

Guest Jessi
Guest Jessi

this works like a charm great for school next day or that one pimple before a big dance or date, umm if ithe pimple is open then it will sting A little i love it get it !

Guest Danielle P
Guest Danielle P

This is something that REALLY WORKS. I've tried everything out there and I can tell you this gets rid of acne FAST. I actually like the smell but some might not. The smell goes away fast though. It is kind of difficult to get the product out of the bottle when it starts getting towards the bottom, because qtips aren't very long. But it's worth the struggle to get the last drop. I usually turn the bottle upside down to get the rest out. This product is great. I can be certain most people are highly satisfied with this product. I would 100% recommend this to everyone with acne. I had horrible acne for a while, but now if i start feeling a pimple come up, I can put this on before bed and wake up and it will be like I never even felt a pimple coming. It heals BEFORE they even come up. This product is by far the best thing out there. I even order it online because I can't find it in drugstores anymore.

Guest Mary

Had tried loads of spot remedies nothing worked was thinking of going to the doctors it was that bad. Bought Bye Bye Blemish as a last resort and I'm glad I did it was the best product I have ever tried for spots/acne. It clears spots/pimples but can leave marks on the skin (these fade with time and are easier to cover up with make up than spots/pimples). I would recommend it. Its easy to apply, affordable and works. I always have a bottle handy in the house incase of breakouts.

Comments

Made Pore size smaller Skin Less Oily Dried out big deep spots quickly and worked on under the skin bumps over time Smells awful Have to go to bed with pinky white smears all over your face I have bad skin since coming off the Pill about 6 months ago. my skin was oily and i had lots of bumps over my face and deeper spots around my mouth, on my chin and on my back. Despite the horrrible smell i think this product really works well. For those who have complained it dries the skin out, they should read the name of the product 'Drying lotion', thats what its supposed to do! If it dries your skin excessively just reduce the amount you are using it, it is also designed to be used on spots not the whole face.

Guest jessica
Guest jessica

doesnt dry my face out!clears it in 3 days and has great results the smell for a while its amazing i thought i would of never gotten rid of my acne applied every night to the affected area with acne makes a great change by the morning!!!i am so happy there is a product that doesnt dry my face and clears it up!!BYE BYE BLEMISh!!!

Comments

Non that I can think of Everything about the product, it is basically useless. It has a repulsive smell, dries your skin excessively and certainly does not make my spots go away. If anything it made my forehead worse. After reading the majority of the reviews on this site about this product basically being a miracle worker, I invested my £10 to see if it could get rid of the light acne I currently have. I can say I wished I never bothered, as after a week I have seen no benefits from this product. I could argue that it has made my forehead worse as after two days of using the product at least 6 new spots appeared, notably around where I was using the product. It has made my face smell like sulfur, which is hard to cover. I will note that I have greasy skin, this product excessively dried out the skin, even more than benzoyl peroxide I was previously using. I would not recommend this product personally, it must however work for some people due to the large amount of good reviews it has received. I will say that I am going back to using benzoyl peroxide 5% gel, which in my case is 100% more effective than this product

Comments

it dried up most of my acne not all. it also dries up your skin. Burns for a couple seconds when it is aplied. its an ok product.

Guest tkk226
Guest tkk226

Works well and quickly, lasts a long time Smells a little and has a tendency to fall in the eye I use it when I get breakouts or large pimples. I read some reviews on here saying it dries out your skin but I haven't had that problem. Its intended to be used as a spot treatment NOT all over your face. Its perfect for people with mild acne and the occasional bad breakout.

Comments

None Expensive Didn't work Dried out my skin I bought this based on the positive reviews on this site, but it was one of the worst investments I've made. It cost way too much, I got it for 10 dollars for a little bottle. Second, the sulfur seperates from the alcohol, and the jar says that you shouldn't mix them together. In the end, you're just putting alcohol on your face. Not to mention it really stung when I applied it. The next day I was excited to see the results when I realized there were none. My pimples looked just as red and swollen as before. I used it for a week, and I never saw any improvement, so I quit using it. There's ten dollars that I threw down the drain. Since then I've gone back the Proactiv's refining mask, it's the only Proactiv product that I like. So if you're thinking of using BBB, I would recommend going to the mall and getting the refining mask since it is more gentle, doesn't sting, and is much more effective and all around a better product.

Popular Spot treatments