Bye Bye Blemish Anti-Acne Serum For Severe Acne Conditions Reviews

Bye Bye Blemish Anti-Acne Serum For Severe Acne Conditions

Guest Stephen
Guest Stephen

i just bought this product today and am hoping it works when i try it later tonight. none yet i just hope it works i buy lots of acne products and am sick and tired of my acne im 15 and have only a little but it is really annoying.

Guest Kerry
Guest Kerry

I love the fact that even though i am using it now for my 3rd night i know the spots have gone down in size. Im optimistic this product works!! Im not really bothered about the smell others are reporting... I main thing is it seems to be working. I definately recommend using this product. I does what it says on the tin!!

Guest Kala
Guest Kala

Works fast and overnight. I only use it in emergencies as the face does tend to build up a tolerance. If I know a wedding or other event is coming in a few months I will hold off on using it until then so that I get the best results at the time that I want it. Follow the directions exactly and you will see results. It works better than any other product tried but don't overuse it. Also, still continue to wash the face two times per day and change your pillow cases.

Guest mariia
Guest mariia

price smells I tend to get a little dull skin and adult acne, and a Cosmetician suggested I purchase the Made from Earth Rosehip & Hibiscus Face Serum and use it as my daytime facial moisturiser. I could not believe all the things this moisturiser boasted of doing on the packaging, but at $19.99 for a good brand name face product, I couldn't resist buying it. The Made from Earth Rosehip & Hibiscus Face Serum contains rosehip seed oil and Vitamin E which is great in gently removing some of my dead facial skin. The first time I applied this product to my freshly washed face, I did feel a slight tingling feeling and within five minutes of applying the lotion, the tingling went away, and I noticed immediately that my face had a rosy glow and seemed firmer! I continued using this Rosehip Made from Earth Serum lotion for the next four weeks, and after the first week I did notice my complexion improving and my neck skin became firmer. This is truly a remarkable face serum that I use as moisturi

Guest Michael
Guest Michael

It dries your pimples up and they feel like they're gonna fall off When i wake up in the morning, my face looked the same as it looked before i applied the medication (which is bad) and this pissed me off a lot i dont know what to do now I JUST turned 15 and have had acne for a couple years and i have very good looks and it makes me angry because all my friends screw with me and they know i'd look so good w/o acne and mine is pretty severe and maybe i'm using this medication wrong but i dunno i apply it with a cotton swab after i shower directly on my pimples and leave it on overnite. should i wash my face in the morning? please any comments would be great

Guest Me

Some nights I used a lot, some nights I didn't need to use any... but either way the small $10.00 bottle has lasted nearly 3 months. I only say "Bye Bye Blemish". I find Bye Bye Blemish medication is still right for me... still have monthly breakouts but they clear up extremely fast using the medication. Also, my daughter used some without much difference and we guess the type of acne she has (mainly blackheads) does not respond to the medication, well in the time we gave it. I find the smell normal in an acne "drying" lotion as in what better to dry but rubbing Alcohol, Camphor, Salicylic Acid, etc.

Guest Christine
Guest Christine

It's really easy to put on, not oily. Goes on clear. Clears acne not immediatly but effectivly. The sign of a good product. the smell seems to bother other people who have reviewed it.. but it does not really bother me. you have to put lotion on, or else will dry your face. I have a really dry face and was reluctant to use this product after people have reviewed it as "horrible for dry faces" but i took the risk. I put it on at night and i woke up with less pimples, less redness and more confidence. I was peeling though but i put lotion on and i fixed it right up. I am now obssed with the product and would recommend it to anyone. If i have a huge pimple, i would proably but a spot treatment on it for safe measures. Great product. Less acne, less marks, and more confident.

Guest Kim
Guest Kim

Takes seconds to apply Works great smell but worth it I love this product. I have tried everything and this works GREAT. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering from acne. And the cost is low.

Guest Me

I have suffered the embarrasment of acne breakouts and scaring all of my 47 years. This is the 1st product EVER which has given me hope that I might one day be free of this physical and emotional scar. Not really a con on this product but... I don't know why this product isn't more well known and why one needs to sometimes go through hundreds of dollars to eventually find it. When I bought this product I had done so somewhat reluctantly, soured remembering past products failed promisses. Sitting here, after applying my 3rd evening of product, I feel a lot better about reaching the claims potential. So far, so good. in fact it's GREAT!

Guest Jesse
Guest Jesse

works amazing and gets rid of pimple in a day you become resistant to this product and loses it's effectiveness Really i though this was my solution to my acne problems because i always get huge unerground pimples and white heads and this would make them go aways in less than a day i was so freaked out. I was acne free, actually acne free and i would'n even worry about it and everybody noticed how great my skin was doing. But, after using this for more than a month i noticed it stopped making the pimples go away in less than one day so i started applying more than one application, and it just got less and less effective and i eventually grew ressistant to this product which really really sucked.

Guest Crystal
Guest Crystal

Great Great Great! I have had acne for 30 yrs. and have used many products. This stuff worked righta away. I can be seen and public and feel confident about my skin. My skin is now smooth and blemish free. Does not give enough info on how often to use the product. It reads to use "a dropperful", what does that mean? Highly recommend this product.

Guest Rachel
Guest Rachel

Used to spend hundreds a month at dermatologist. I put this on my husbands face with a q-tip ALL OVER. It works better than anything else!!! Smelly! Can't live without it! Order it for 8.99 at [link removed].

Guest ......
Guest ......

You can feel it drying the pimple, takes redness away smells horrible, stings really bad, and i notice skin peeling when i wake up? even with a wash in the shower it wont come off. I've only used this product for to days along with Persa-gel 5. so far everything seems to be going down in size and getting better.

Guest Teen
Guest Teen

it makes the skin look a little better. It's only my second night using it but i hope it works as well as people say it does if u use too much it WILL dry ur skin out. as long as u can put bbb on at night, and moisturizer on in the morning u should be okay ;] the stuff is okay. no other products have worked for me so i dont know what to expect yet. i hope this could be my breakthrough. im praying that it will

Guest Lisa
Guest Lisa

Easy to apply, seem to be good for oily skin. Packaging potrays a bigger container than the actual. Does not say how often to apply and when. I have been suffering with acne and lots of spots as a result of the acne. I have tried so many different products and nothing works, I just walked into a store and saw this product and decided to try it. Today is my first day, so far so good, no tingly sensation and face feels a bit taut. Will update in a few days. Cannot recommend product unless I know it works.

Guest Alicia
Guest Alicia

I just started using this product 2 days ago and I'm already starting to see results. I've used SO many other products and this BY FAR is the best one :] It DOES dry out your skin, but its SUPPOSED to! and it smells kinda funny, but its worth clear skin. This is a good product and I know what it feels like to not want to show your face in public because of acne. I recommend this product, but while using it, make sure you moisturize [when using the drying lotion at night, moisturize in the morning] to keep your skin smooth. :] GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. Hope you do as well as I am.

Guest Heinrich
Guest Heinrich

I'm not sure if I put enough on the first couple times-- which is more than likely why I only noticed VERY mild improvements (so mild I could barely tell). Nevertheless, there were imrpovements. Doesn't give very good tips as to how much one should apply, etc. I suppose it's the best acne treatment in the world-- from what I've read.

Popular All-over treatments