Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Kit Reviews

Brand: Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Kit

Guest Noei
Guest Noei

Clear up the acne Smells good None I had a bad break out for the past 4 months, (well, actually i have been struggling with acne for 12 years now on and off) and really run out of the cream that my doctor gave me back home in Indonesia so I tried a few product to ease the redness and swelling with no satisfying result until I found this product. I have been using it for 1 week and it has reduced the big fat acne, small pimple, whitehead and blackhead significantly. I used this in the morning and BP 10% at night and very happy with the result. Yes it cause dryness but it is easily solve with simple moiturizer once a day over the daily face lotion. Really recommended this product to the others who suffers from a bad acne.

Guest Alex Victoria
Guest Alex Victoria

•Hasn't caused acne •Refreshing •Great price for a great product •Doesn't smell that bad •It actually works! None whatsoever. I recently bought the package, Burt's Bees Acne Solutions which includes the Cleanser, Lotion, and the Spot Treament which is to use for the trouble areas. So far, it's been FANTASTIC even though I've been using it for a couple of days! I've been having trouble with acne for a couple of years now... And all the products I've been using just made it worse. I never tried using Proactive - I was too scared to because of all the reviews it got! At least 5 of my friends had terrible results because of this product. So that's why I never used it :) Anyways, the Burt's Bees Acne Solutions package is a definite MUST-HAVE! When I washed my face with the Cleanser, my skin felt so refreshed and brand new! I don't have serious problems with acne at all... Maybe an occasional breakout here & there but not much. This product is really helping me maintain this clear skin I already have - a few blackheads I got literally shrunk & disappeared :D I know lots of you don't like the packaging of this product, but for me it's no biggy. STEPS FOR USING PACKAGE PRODUCT: 1. Squirt at least a nickel-sized portion of the Cleanser into the palm of your hand. Run into your hands until it turns soapy-like & white. Lather onto face & after 10 seconds on your face, wash COMPLETELY off. 2. Tilt the Lotion to its side and squirt a penny-sized portion. If you squirt it straight up, it misses your hand and goes all over the bottle. Rub it on your hand and PAT the lotion all over your face. If you rub it on your face, it'll be too much lotion you're applying. 3. For the small bottle (Spot Treatment), tilt it to its side and squirt about 5 droplets onto a cotton ball or square. DAB it onto the worst areas of your face which has the most trouble spots. 4. Wash your hands! These instructions I created on how to apply the package Acne Solutions (which includes the Cleanser, Lotion, and small bottle - Sp

Comments

Cheap, available at stores, doesn't irritate skin. Made me breakout even more Small quantities Poor packaging Is is a pretty good product. A first it made some pimples and cystic acne go away, but now that I've been using it for a week, it's been making me break out even more

Guest mike
Guest mike

moisturizer was good made me get acne ! i had very very light acne, when i went on this it gave me horrible acne, red patches cystic acne everything bad. im reviewing this because i care for everyone else this treatment is horrible and now after never having acne i am thinking about accutane

Try the regimen sold at this website it worked wonders for me!
Guest Lisa
Guest Lisa

Moisturizer is good to have if you have dry or combination skin A little goes a long way Easy to use Did not work Smells a little bad Made my face worse Spot treatment bottle was really small, and was the only thing that did work. I had really high hopes for these products. I have kind of dry skin and I normally only get pimples on my forehead and blackheads on my nose. So, my acne is pretty light. After using this product for a few weeks, morning and night, the first week it seemed to be working really well, my skin tone was evening out, some blackheads were disappearing, but then things took a turn for the worse. I got a pimple on my chin and my cheek, which never happens. That night I used the face wash and moisturizer, and when I woke up the next morning my forehead was a MESS! Not with pimples, but all little bumps and a lot of redness. I immediatly stopped using this and went back to my old product (Clearasil Ultra). To this day I am still trying to get my face back to the way it was before Burts Bees and I'm finding it very difficult and really frustrating. The only good thing about the Burts Bees stuff I bought was the spot treatment. I saw a pimple coming up and put it on at night, and the next morning it was barely there. But, the downside is that the bottle is the size of my pinky finger and if you use it every day/night you will run out very quickly. This product did NOT work for me, however everyone's different so maybe it will work for someone else.

-29

-Smells nice -Natural -The scrub leaves a film -My face got more oily -It didn't work I wish this worked, I really do. I love Burts products more than anything, but I was just so disappointed with this product. Try it, maybe it will work for you. It just didn't for me.

Comments

-all natural -hasn't made my acne worse -smells natural -helps redness -natural salicylic acid -scrub leaves your skin smooth -pimples appear smaller -the moisturizer is terrible (leaves you shiny and greasy....not best for under makeup) -cleanser and toner dries skin (just put on a good moisturizer after) -target spot treatment stings (shows that it's working then) -hasn't cleared acne 100% Im 22 and suffer from hormonal jaw and chin acne. I have gone back to using this back and forth. I truly believe that this does help your skin, however, I dont believe that it helps in the long run. this does help get rid of my redness (around my chin) and when i stopped using it, i noticed that my redness came back so then I used it again. My pimples haven't gotten worse but they appear a lot smaller. The spot treatment does help diminish the pimple but I can't tell you for a fact that if it really does help get rid of it. When I use the spot treatment on some pimples, it will get rid of it on some and on others it will diminish. What I love about this is that its all natural without harsh chemicals in them that's the only reason why I would repurchase. Yes, the cleanser does dry your skin so put on a moisturizer after (DO NOT use burts bees moisturizer). I also bought the toner which they didnt include in the picture. The toner gets rid of oil and dirt and again, I love that it's natural. All of these products include natural salicylic acid derived naturally from willow bark extract.

Guest chels
Guest chels

its natural it didnt make my acne go away. i have more painful pimples. it worked at first and i put the tomato toner with it hoping that it would work even better but it didn't. the cleanser didnt feel like it really cleaned and my face was oily 2 hrs after using the system. im still on my quest to find something that works for my skin. wish me luck!

Guest Natalie
Guest Natalie

Reduces redness Helped clear up a lot of my acne scars Cleared up a lot of my pimples fast None that I can see so far So I bought the face wash and blemish stick at Wegmans about a week ago since I was completely out of my erythromycin prescription and would need to wait like 2 weeks to get it refilled. I wanted to try something a little new so this is what I bought, along with a 10% benzyl peroxide gel and some vitamin e capsules. Before I ran out of my prescription I was using vitamin e oil on my face which worked extremely well at first but after a few uses made me break out in places I don't usually break out so i stopped. I couldn't be more happy with the results, seriously my face is brighter, softer, and clearing up quickly. I don't know if I'll go back to my prescription. So every morning I wash my face with the burt's cleanser and use a simple neutragena moisturizer. Then after a few minutes I'll apply the blemish stick. Then I take the miracle vitamin e pill with breakfast (don't take it on an empty stomach since it needs fat to be absorbed). At night I do the same thing but after I apply the blemish stick I wait a few minutes and dab the benzyl peroxide gel in spots I still have some issues with. I'm convinced that vitamin e is a key player here, since it promotes circulation, cell turnover, controls oil and even dryness. Before I was using it my face was extremely dry even with a moisturizer but the results are amazing even after just a week.

Guest Devi
Guest Devi

-pimples shrink overnight if you apply this on a clean face before bed. -prevents acne scarring. -It's natural. -the packaging is horrible: sometimes nothing will come out of the bottle, then sometimes it spills. -doesn't help acne in the long run. -extremely tiny bottle For the record, I am reviewing Burt's Bee's Targeted spot treatment from their Natural Acne Solutions Line. The tiny little 0.26 fl oz bottle. When my mom first bought me the bottle a couple of months ago, I stared at it and wondered how the heck this thing was supposed to help me. It was a liquidy, somewhat oily looking substance, and it spilled out of the bottle. But it worked amazingly. Big fat pimples dramatically reduced overnight, and there was no scarring left behind. If I squeezed any blackheads, I could always cleanse the area and put this on, and there would be no scarring or marks afterwards. The problem is, it's so tiny! My whole face was covered with acne (tiny acne, not big, painful blemishes) and I would try to cover my face in a thin layer of this. I ended up going through three bottles in three months. It works well, but it's not for someone who has tons of acne. It'll work better for someone who only gets a spot here and there. So yeah, it works, but it's very tiny and so it's almost the equivalent of going out and buying a really expensive product, because this would end up costing you about $100 per year if you used it daily (or nightly). But I had to give it four stars, because the product itself just works so well.

Comments

Eeduces redness, bumps go down a bit, soothing after the sting fades Atings and burns for a few seconds after you apply it, strong smell I think its a good product for someone who wants to use natural products, but i'm sure there are chemical products out there that work better.

Guest Melissa
Guest Melissa

Organic. Smells nice. Very expensive. But the price will be worth it if it works. The moisturizer feels kind of heavy and greasy and makes my face shiny. I'll try applying less and see if that helps. I have bad acne. It sucks! I'm 20 years old and I have had acne since I was 13. I have tried literally everything. Proactive. Acne free. All kinds of different things. They all work at first and then dont anymore. I did not get the pore refining scrub. I got the peach and willow bark deep pore scrub and it makes me face squeaky clean. It's similar to the pore refining scrub as they both have salicylic acid. I also use the Soap bark & chamomile cleanser from BB and I love it! Step two I use the acne solutions toner and use a cotton round pad to apply it. I love seeing all the dirt it gets off my face. Step 3 I use the spot treatment. It's a very strong smell but not too bad. Step 4 I use the acne solutions daily moisturizer. It's nice to apply but afterwards my face feels like of heavy & greasy. :/ but it's only day 3 so I will update later on! Another thing that sucks right now is my face has gotten worse. It's so broke out. Maybe it's the products bringing the dirt out.

Comments

none when i had normal acne i used a BP gel but my acne got more severe as i got older and deeper into puberty. i decided to spend the little money i had on a set of products. through my research i felt like burt's bees was the stuff to get but when i did start using it it automaticly made my skin inflamed, and even after about a month it remained to do that. it is all extremely harsh. my face was redder than it had ever been and my acne had just begun. would recommend some one like me to run far away from this product!

Comments

All Natural, smells good, and no chemical smell. I don't think it worked very well for me. I have combination skin and it didn't do much for the parts of my face that weren't oily. Great product for some people and good all natural alternative, it just doesn't work for me.

Comments

Not expensive Drys out your skin alot! I've been using the spot treatment for a week, and it seems to make me breakout really bad more than what I started before I was using it! And it leaves my skin really dry. I'm not sure if I should keep using it longer to see results, but it seems like it's not working.

Guest Becca
Guest Becca

Smells awesome and changed my acne. Changed acne, not improved. I stopped getting the whiteheads I would get, which was nice, but it caused my skin to be blotchy and have small red pimples. It really didn't work for me. My product-love is the clean and clear acne marks kit.

Guest Dustin
Guest Dustin

It actually cleard some of my acne / and scars. Smells pretty good. Wish it worked faster on scars! I actually enjoy the product. Although i wished it for to work faster. Did i mention it smells good.(:

Guest Brenda
Guest Brenda

Gentle enough, won't peel or dry skin. Easy to use This product worked REALLY WELL for my sister, she used EVERYTHING out there natural and not natural including Proactiv. If you notice that it gives you worse acne its because its cleaning out ALL your pores.Once it does this it will begin to clear. She used the COMPLETE system. It didn't work for me. I had never had acne until now, I;m 22 and have kinda bad acne. I started using it soon after I got the acne and I noticed a really big difference in my overall skin texture and complexion and feel. My skin feels soft, pores are small and no white or blackheads. However, my acne is still there.Ive been using it for about 2 months now and although she keeps saying and I believed her that its still clearing out my skin. I cant take it anymore. I got a pimple on my face where I had never had acne before so I ordered proactiv just now, I felt good about it but there are sssooooo many bad comments on here about it maybe I should of tried something else. Good thing it only cost 10 dollars.lol. I hope it works.

Guest A
Guest A

-works! -smells good -hard to find (at least not as easy as products by Neutrogena, Clean&Clear, etc... I can only find this in Target and sometimes Whole Foods) -sometimes dries out my skin slightly I bought Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions pore refining scrub about a month and a half ago and used it every two or three days. After five years of having awful skin that didn't respond to any treatment (prescription or otherwise) I didn't actually expect it to work... My skin is now clear. Even the cystic acne is gone. My old acne scars are fading quickly, too. Two months ago, my skin hurt constantly and I hated how it looked even with makeup on. Now it feels great and I haven't needed to wear makeup in weeks. By the way, like I mentioned in cons, this can dry out my skin a little. I just put Burt's Bees Beeswax Moisturizing Creme on those spots after I use the acne scrub and it's fine.

Popular Over-the-counter treatments