Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner Reviews

Brand: Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner

Guest Alyse
Guest Alyse

Smells nice, Natural, Gets rid of oils Expensive Dosen't last through out the day This product was not made for acne, but i did buy it for that reason. It cleans out my skin after washing my face and gets rid of the many oils on my face. By the afternoon however the oils have reappeared. If you have oily skin this is a good product, just don't depend on it to clear up all your acne. It is more of an extra product to help out your real acne products.

Comments

Refreshing feel when applying because it's lightweight and smells great. Doesn't dry your skin Made me breakout much more especially on my forehead My acne began to worsen when I started using this toner. I still gave it another chance and used it for awhile hoping my acne but instead it just worsened it more.

User132623

Natural ingredients Made acne worse Expensive Irritated skin I purchased this product because I had acne I wanted to get rid of. Within a couple of weeks, my acne had worsened and after using this product for a couple months I had worse acne than I had ever had in my entire life. The toner is pretty expensive, although it is a big bottle so it probably would last a long time. It seems to have a very high alcohol content, though, which irritated my skin quite a bit when applying it.

Guest courtney
Guest courtney

i am in love with the smell, which is one of the few reasons i'm still using it! it cleans excess oils and products off your skin very well, and is supposed to restore the ph balance of your skin. i'm not sure if it was this product or the garden tomato soap by burt's that made me break out worse but whatever it was, it made my acne double in amount of pimples and was inflamed and bright red. the product is not good for those with acne, especially on the cheeks and chin like myself (only two places i get it - i hear that means its hormonal), at least not to use like a regular toner. because i love the smell and feeling of its initial work on my skin, i use it as a prep for the neutrogena advanced acne solutions system i'm finishing up before switching to the neutrogena oil free acne wash instead (has MORE salicylic acid!). it removes all the excess stuff from my skin to make the way clear for the real product to do its thing. =) so if you don't have bad acne or want to use it like i do, i think it's a good idea. its also said to dry skin but my skin is so oily i rarely use moisturizer (just around my eyes) and it didn't dry me out.

Guest Jessica
Guest Jessica

Smells, nice, it's burt's bees, feels clean when using out Made me brefak out I was looking for a toner that would NOT make me break out. I used this for about a week and it totally made my forehead break out into a ton of pimples, when I only had a couple before. I also noticed that my pimples became more red and swollen. I don't suggest you using this if you have acne-prone skin. But other than that , I think it'd be good. My roommate uses it, and she has clear skin. She loves it.

Comments

I suppose it tightens your skin a little. But it's not a good feeling, really. Contains quite a bit of alcohol. Dries out skin, doesn't take care of any form of acne. It's like applying vodka to your face. And I believe I payed $8.00 at the least. Don't even bother testing it out.

Popular All-over treatments