Burberry Fresh Glow - Luminous Fluid Base Reviews

Brand: Burberry

Burberry Fresh Glow - Luminous Fluid Base
5.01 review

Literally amazing

I've always struggled with keeping my makeup in place all day since my skin gets oily once I apply makeup to it. I found that I would over-apply powder or use too many matte products (matte foundation with matte coverup etc) and it would make my face look really dull and lifeless. Towards the end of the day it would look really cakey and dry but oily at the same time so I was getting overly stressed over what makeup products would work best. I came across Burberry's Luminous Fluid Base and had doubts at first mainly because of the price as well as the lack of coverage. It's not really a foundation or a primer, but it promised to give your skin a nice glow when applied under makeup or alone. I decided to take the risk and try and I was beyond glad I did. This product is probably the most amazing thing I have in my makeup collection. I apply a small amount after my primer, and then I mix about a pea-sized amount into my foundation and each time it makes my foundation application look so smooth and soft. It gives such a nice glow to your face and prevents your foundation or coverup from caking on or drying up. Even after a full day my makeup still looked fresh even after I applied powder 2 times. I've tried mixing it with my Makeup Forever Full Cover coverup and it makes even that go on so much more smoother as well. I know a lot of people have different methods when applying it since some people use it as a primer, foundation, highlighter etc so you can really easily incorporate it into your makeup regime. Since you only use such a small amount each time it makes the price tag not as bad. I've had this bottle for about 2-3 weeks now and have used it nearly everyday and I've barely made a dent in it. The bottle is also really pretty so that's a huge plus.

Comments