Boscia Willow Bark Breakout Treatment Reviews

Brand: Boscia

Boscia Willow Bark Breakout Treatment

Guest MC
Guest MC

I found that this product is the only product that ever worked for me in years! I had acne for 5-7years now, and each peice of zit would last for more 3-4 weeks.But every since I tried their products my skin has improved drastically! I would still get the occasional small pimple, but it will dissapear after 1-3 days tops! This product has given me more confident in showing my face in public without even wearing any makeup! This product tends to dry my skin up whenever I dont put enough moisterizer. I recommend this product!! :D

Guest Kat
Guest Kat

1. Paraben-Free and Preservative free 2. Leaves my skin feeling soft, products go a long way 3. Reduces pimple size, Mask is amazing for my oily skin 1. Expensive but worth it for people with oily skin I have always had very oily skin boscia has always worked wonders for my skin. It keeps my skin very balanced. I have tried pretty much everything and nothing else works for my skin like boscia does. For my skin I use the Purifying cleansing gel for $21 the clarifying detox mask for $25 and the oil free daily hydration for $12 all around for me its worth the price.

Guest LaVida2
Guest LaVida2

Cleared my blemishes from acne, blackheads and pimples Pricey, but worth it IMO While I continue to use other products for my acne (which will NEVER go away and I will ALWAYS have to use a regimen), the Boscia clear complexion helped with clearing the dark blemishes and scars I get from popping pimples, squeezing blackheads, etc. While it is pricey (I buy the $48 dollar kit), it worked for me...THANK GOD!!! Acne products I use: Neutrogena blackhead scrub (almost daily use) Neutrogena acne cleanser (daily use) Clinique toner (almost daily use; someone suggested I use #4 and go to #3....???....idk) Neutrogena on the spot acne treatment (daily use; it is seriously drying but it does have benzoyl peroxide...I think in future, I am going to find a gel bp product instead of this cream)

Comments

Nice smell, a little goes a long way! a little bit expensive but not compared to the really good brands like peter thomas roth, etc. I was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked. I got a sample from sephora and tried it...really reduced redness and swelling. I love it and am now using the whole skincare line.

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

-leaves skin feeling soft -reduces pimples in size and redness sometimes -pleasant feeling when you apply it -not a miracle cure -extremely expensive! -smells kind of funky I use the Boscia mask a few times a week, and I really do like the benefits. It has a lot of antioxidants and helps to pull to toxins from your face, so that's a really nice benefit. So far I haven't felt it clear any of my pimples, but when I put it on it does provide a bit of relief if they're particularly painful. I notice that it does help to speed up the drying process. Overall, I'd say it's a good product, but for 22 bucks a single tube, I'd say that there are better things out there.

Popular Spot treatments