Boscia Willow Bark Breakout Treatment Reviews

Brand: Boscia

Boscia Willow Bark Breakout Treatment

Guest MC
Guest MC

I found that this product is the only product that ever worked for me in years! I had acne for 5-7years now, and each peice of zit would last for more 3-4 weeks.But every since I tried their products my skin has improved drastically! I would still get the occasional small pimple, but it will dissapear after 1-3 days tops! This product has given me more confident in showing my face in public without even wearing any makeup! This product tends to dry my skin up whenever I dont put enough moisterizer. I recommend this product!! :D

Guest Kat
Guest Kat

1. Paraben-Free and Preservative free 2. Leaves my skin feeling soft, products go a long way 3. Reduces pimple size, Mask is amazing for my oily skin 1. Expensive but worth it for people with oily skin I have always had very oily skin boscia has always worked wonders for my skin. It keeps my skin very balanced. I have tried pretty much everything and nothing else works for my skin like boscia does. For my skin I use the Purifying cleansing gel for $21 the clarifying detox mask for $25 and the oil free daily hydration for $12 all around for me its worth the price.

Guest Reviewer A
Guest Reviewer A

Great for getting rid of spot problems, helps the skin to heal quicker to minimize scars Pricey but worth it

Guest LaVida2
Guest LaVida2

Cleared my blemishes from acne, blackheads and pimples Pricey, but worth it IMO While I continue to use other products for my acne (which will NEVER go away and I will ALWAYS have to use a regimen), the Boscia clear complexion helped with clearing the dark blemishes and scars I get from popping pimples, squeezing blackheads, etc. While it is pricey (I buy the $48 dollar kit), it worked for me...THANK GOD!!! Acne products I use: Neutrogena blackhead scrub (almost daily use) Neutrogena acne cleanser (daily use) Clinique toner (almost daily use; someone suggested I use #4 and go to #3....???....idk) Neutrogena on the spot acne treatment (daily use; it is seriously drying but it does have benzoyl peroxide...I think in future, I am going to find a gel bp product instead of this cream)

Guest Drea
Guest Drea

~* Gentle, Organic, Soft Expensive, Light blemish control It's not a cure for acne just by itself. I'm taking medication so it reduced my dry skin and redness. I would not buy otherwise.

Guest Kaity
Guest Kaity

It works well for getting rid of hickies :] It didn't get rid of my acne at all. This stuff pretty much didn't do anything for my skin. But it did get rid of my hicky. weird...

Guest Angie
Guest Angie

It didn't do anything for my acne! Don't bother.

Comments

Nice smell, a little goes a long way! a little bit expensive but not compared to the really good brands like peter thomas roth, etc. I was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked. I got a sample from sephora and tried it...really reduced redness and swelling. I love it and am now using the whole skincare line.

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

-leaves skin feeling soft -reduces pimples in size and redness sometimes -pleasant feeling when you apply it -not a miracle cure -extremely expensive! -smells kind of funky I use the Boscia mask a few times a week, and I really do like the benefits. It has a lot of antioxidants and helps to pull to toxins from your face, so that's a really nice benefit. So far I haven't felt it clear any of my pimples, but when I put it on it does provide a bit of relief if they're particularly painful. I notice that it does help to speed up the drying process. Overall, I'd say it's a good product, but for 22 bucks a single tube, I'd say that there are better things out there.

Popular Spot treatments