Boots Tea Tree + Witch Hazel Night Treatment Gel Reviews

Brand: Boots

Boots Tea Tree + Witch Hazel Night Treatment Gel

Insanely good!

Bought this as an emergency when I forgot my eucerin face wash at home and was staying in a hotel for a few days. As I was in a rush and had little money on me I was drawn to this because of the price and the witch hazel/tea tree combo. I ended up buying the cleansing foam the daily mouistutizer and the night treatment gel. And how glad I am that I did! I've been using this and the cleansing foam for about a month now and I'm so so pleased with the results! Highly recommend

Comments

SWEAR BY IT! (even on accutane)

I bought this a couple of months ago for my really mild acne (the odd one or 2 spots) and didn't think too much of it. I knew it worked but my skin wasn't that bad to appreciate it as much as I do now. I started roaccutane 2 weeks ago and got an AWFUL breakout. Worst I've ever had and nothing was working to help move the breakout along, until I found this little number in my drawer. I've been using it for 2 nights and 2 days (under make up) and my breakout is pretty much gone! It completely dries out the spots without actually drying out all your skin! Works as a moisturiser and helps inflammation overnight. And it's so affordable.... LOVE IT!

Works every time

I don't even live in the UK but i stock up on this every time i fly back. It helps with inflammation due to acne.

Comments

- Minimizes pimple size slightly - Reduces redness - Improves acne. - Won't get ride of acne completely Although it won't get rid of acne completely, it does improve it.

Guest Katie
Guest Katie

Leaves your face feeling fresh, makes your skin clearer works quickly. None Good product, I have tried the majority of over the counter products and none of them, not even doctors prescription worked as well as this!

Guest Veronica
Guest Veronica

Helps reduce the size of pimples and redness of the skin Makes skin a lot clearer Works very fast Lasts for a very long time Prevents future breakouts Very Cheap The smell can get a bit annoying I have used this product for the past few weeks and I have found a massive improvement to my acne! It is a lot more clearer than it was before, but it still hasn't cleared away completely.

Comments

Reduces spots, moisturises skin light and easily absorbed into skin, overall it made my skin much better none I love this product! I'd recommend it to everyone! It helps reduce spots alot and made my face smooth and feel great ! I have tried so many treatments and to me this is a little miracle :)

Guest BeagieBrit
Guest BeagieBrit

Fabulous for acne-prone sensitive skin Only in the UK I agree with "Amber" from Idaho, this is a great product that the US stores who carry Boots products should stock but don't. I bought this on vacation in the UK, fell in love and should've bought more! Oh well, lesson learned. If you can get it, it's great. Definitely worth the money.

Comments

Calmed my skin down a lot. Red marks have seen a huge decrease and skin looks much healthier. Don't expect it to get rid of the worst acne. What it does do is help with the general angriness of skin looking red and sore. having said that I have noticed that I have had much fewer break outs than normal. You will also need to use a lot of product, so one bottle only lasts for the best part of a week (using on face and back),

Guest Rachel
Guest Rachel

clears up my spots better then more expensive brands none works well would recomend to anyone

Guest Amber
Guest Amber

Cleared up acne I've been having a problem with for the past two years in less than two weeks! I have used everything under the sun to treat it, but this is the only thing that has worked (when I used it with the face wash and spot-wand.) I can only find this product for sale in the U.K. Boots stores and not in the states! Also, I found that after two weeks of daily use, I didn't need to use it but once a week or so and as a spot wand when needed. Love it and need more of it- but can't find it!

Guest Stacey
Guest Stacey

Reduces outbreaks and redness. Improves over all complexion. Smells pleasant. Doesn't irritate or dry your skin out. Inexpensive. Washes off easily. My face is almost clear :) Noticeable improvement overnight. Not an acne cure (but it's the next best thing). Feels a little greasy and uncomfortable. I have tried everything. Nothing else does a better job. Especially within such a short period of time. Unlike most acne treatments, you don't have to wait for weeks to see if it has any effect. It's inexpensive too. It certainly doesn't hurt to try. My active acne in now under control. I use it to improve my complexion overall. Can't live without it :)

Guest blake
Guest blake

moisturising didnt really work kinda made me skin bit oily not great

Popular All-over treatments